North Cyprus Tourist Board - Directions to Dentist
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Directions to Dentist

Directions to Dentist

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Driving Directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia

» Driving Directions from Larnaca Airport to Kyrenia

» North Cyprus Map

puppylover

Message Posted:
04/03/2009 13:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

Can anyone give me directions when I reach Girne to a dentist by the name of Nural Temelci....believe he is somewhere near the electric sub station.

settledhere

Message Posted:
04/03/2009 15:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 11 in Discussion

If you are coming from the Lapta way, turn right at the roundabout with the fountain on it. This is the Zeytinlik road, follow it for about 1/2 a mile and on the left hand side is a Dano bakery just passed it on the same side is the dentist. If you come from the Nicosia roundabout to the fountain roundabout then turn left same applies for the rest.

dickyboy

Message Posted:
04/03/2009 16:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

puppylover

He was recommended to me last year when i lost a crown whilst on holiday,he replaced two for me @ a cost of £250.

He did a really fantastic job and i will be visiting him in April as i have lost a filling.

Regards

Rich

puppylover

Message Posted:
04/03/2009 16:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

settledhere...thank you so much....know where I am going now!!

dickyboy......I read your previous posting on this guy so am going with your recommendation.

I need emergency treatment and he is seeing me at 6pm tonight...will post my findings!!....thank you.

dickyboy

Message Posted:
04/03/2009 19:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

I do hope that the treatment goes well for you. I just can't fault the guy, bye the way he was recommended to me by a few of the local T/C s in Karaoglanoglu, They all use him !!

the2ofus

Message Posted:
11/03/2009 22:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

puppylover

How did you get on at the dentist ? Have a niggle on back tooth so me thinks i may be needing a visit soon - i really do not like dentist surgeries at all - makes me shudder just thinking of it . I am worse than the grandchildren - i always ask for the magic cream before the injection.ha ha. Back in UK they used to promise me stickers/colouring charts/badges - everything - to no avail - i still cried !!! Sad i know.

kellybelly

Message Posted:
11/03/2009 23:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

PUPPYLOVER,

Its that cold in north Derbyshire i just had to snap my dog off a lamp post.

puppylover

Message Posted:
12/03/2009 09:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

Hi Kim

Hope you and Bob are well.

The saga of the dentist....I initially tried to get an appointment with Seda Serger as she came out tops in the recommendations of the board but as she couldn't see me for a week I decided to go on the second most popular one....Nural Temelci.....who could see me the same day.

Have to say I wasn't impressed.

I actually went there due to the fact that a piece of old filling had chipped off and was causing me grief. I had also lost another piece of filling on another tooth a while back but like you I am not a lover of the dentist so had put off getting it sorted.

Have to say this dentist was more interested in replacing my bridges at a cost of 4000 YTL!!!

Wasn't interested in the toothache I had gone there with and as far as I was concerned my bridges are not giving me any problems so why replace them?!!

I then arrived home to receive an email from a board member telling me her concerns with this particular dentist.....

puppylover

Message Posted:
12/03/2009 09:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

she also went with a toothache and was given a quote for new bridges!!

He did treat the problem tooth she had but obviously did not do a good job as she ended up on 2 lots of antibiotics due to an infection.

The bottom line is I managed to get an appointment with Seda Serger only to find out that the problem tooth has a fracture!!

Ongoing treatment required......root canal & crown but she can save the tooth.

If you don't like dentists I would highly recommend her....very proffesional lady.

the2ofus

Message Posted:
12/03/2009 09:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

Thanks Judy

We are both fine - seems ages since the Xmas do (and what a do !!!). Thanks for the info - we had both been to Seda but both had few problems with the crowns that she fitted. nothing too major but annoying and meant more return trips than we expected. We will stick with her then.

i was sort of hoping for 1 that would be totally pain free/surgery smelt of flower shop or fresh strawberries/dishes out instant numbing magic cream to get me through the door and then works really quick for very little money. Ah well i can dream !! I hate the trips to the dentist. Thanks though.

Kim

dickyboy

Message Posted:
12/03/2009 11:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Puppylover

So sorry that Nural didn't live up to your expectations, I have a second trail of thought as you know i needed a crown doing urgently , and he did a fantastic job , he also suggested that i have a bridge done as i have a missing tooth which isn't a problem but short of ££££ at the time. He has his own laboratory in Girne and my feeling now is that maybe he only likes doing the big jobs which i know he is very goog.

My gut feel is that if we only want a small job doing i will probably be better of with another dentist

Richard

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.