North Cyprus Tourist Board - Voltage Regulators for Maintenance Companies
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Voltage Regulators for Maintenance Companies

Voltage Regulators for Maintenance Companies

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Management Tips

» See all North Cyprus Property Management related threads

elko2

Message Posted:
18/05/2009 11:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

I am aware of many problems faced by the maintenance companies with too many burnt out motors due to extreme voltage fluctuations. I am planning to put in an order for three phase voltage regulators soon and according to information available to me so far these will be 120 KVA and 180 KVA. Is there a need for smaller or bigger ones? Those interested in the matter please contact me off board at ismetus@gmail.com

ismet

TRNCVaughan

Message Posted:
18/05/2009 12:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

120kVA to 180kVA is a BIG motor. What is the application of such a monster. Also isn't this a little big for a whole house regulator? I would have thought 15kVA would cover a house and everything in it?

elko2

Message Posted:
18/05/2009 12:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Vaughan,

15 KVA single phase is fine for a house and indeed I have them single phase up to 30 KVA. I was talking about three phase for estates communal areas, pools, street lighting, sewage processing etc. One Estate I visited last week at Tatlisu had a requirement for 150 KVA in total. It is not a single motor but several. I always like to work with some spare in hand.

ismet

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.