North Cyprus Tourist Board - trnc car insurance - green card
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > trnc car insurance - green card

trnc car insurance - green card

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See North Cyprus Insurance Related Threads posted so far

» Read Information about North Cyprus Property Insurance

canyavuz

Message Posted:
30/09/2009 18:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Are there any TRNC/Turkish car insurers on the island that provide Green card's so the vehicle can be driven abroad with thrid party cover?

I'm aware that mainland Turkey insurers do this, but not sure of TRNC insurers providing such a service.

kibsolar

Message Posted:
01/10/2009 11:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

simply is that, they cant insure due to the fact that they are not registered international. I tried it once and now read this: In germany I paid nothing for the green card additional to my normal insurance. In TRNC they demanded 400 euros.. Through an turkish agent, it was Can insurance in lefkoşa. So, at the end I got the green card at the turkish - bulgarian border for 120 euros. That was 2 years ago. You can also try get the green card at Ankara Travel in Girne or in Tasucu / Turkey. If you only drive in turkey the have another inssurance which covers this.. its not expensive.. Conclusion: you can buy it all in Turkey for less money than in TRNC. BTW: dont try to drive with TRNC plates (if you have TRNC plates) through bulgaria as you may face problems..

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.