North Cyprus Tourist Board - advice on paperwork needed at customs for my personal goods
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > advice on paperwork needed at customs for my personal goods

advice on paperwork needed at customs for my personal goods

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Cypriot Customs and Traditions

nicanddan

Message Posted:
27/04/2008 13:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

hello can anyone clarify what paperwork i need to get my stuff through customs when it arrives in TRNC, it is being shipped by britannia so is professional service, i have been told i need my work permit and a rental agreement or title deeds to a property is this so?

we have a problem in that although my work permit is applied for i dont have it yet and we are due to arrive this week with our stuff.

also we are not renting we will be staying with my parents for a while until we find a rental so can i take thier contract of sale? or do they need to write me up a rental agreement and where do i get this done?

thanks

nicola

TimothyCadman

Message Posted:
27/04/2008 14:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

You need either a rental agreement, or contract of sale in your, or joint names. A letter from your local Muthar. He will also need to see renatl agreement or contract of sale. Copies of your passport. Brittania, or Latifolgu, should do the rest.

Work permits or Residency Permits are not necessary for the importation of personal goods.

You may find that without somewhere for Brittania to take your goods when they arrive storage costs will be astronomical.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.