North Cyprus Tourist Board - Crystal Bay Marina -- travel from North West
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Crystal Bay Marina -- travel from North West

Crystal Bay Marina -- travel from North West

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

» Read about Port Cyprium Marina

» See all marina related threads in North Cyprus

» Read Port Cyprium Village property review

richard99

Message Posted:
04/02/2010 15:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Hi,

Can someone please advise the best and most cost eeffective way to travel from the UK (north west England) to the Crystal Bay Marina site.

Best flight companies.

Car hire

travel directions

Pearlbayer

Message Posted:
04/02/2010 15:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Richard,

I usually Fly with Monarch from Manchester to Larnaca usually paying approx £170 inc luggage. I hire my car from Pacific car rentals in Girne who arrange the transfer from Larnaca for me.They are reasonably priced and very reliable with decent cars. Then drive out to Crystal Bay. I'm at Bahceli about 3 miles before Crystal Bay (Takes about 40 minutes)

Geoff

richard99

Message Posted:
04/02/2010 19:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Geoff,

Many thanks for the information. Very helpfull

Regards,

Richard

tonyhickey

Message Posted:
04/02/2010 23:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Richard We generally fly with Monarch however we are using Turkish Airlines when we go in April, we paid 265 pounds each but luggage and meals are included. We are flying Manchester to Ecran and renting a car from Pacific which will be delivered to the airport and it will take approximately 45 minutes to reach Crystal Bay Marina were we are stopping in our apartment for the first time. Have you got an apartment on CBM. Tony.

andy-f

Message Posted:
04/02/2010 23:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

hi richard , its just a matter of getting to cyprus by which ever airline. crystal bay marina is in kukuckerenkoy ( something like that anyway ) just round corner from our site sweetwaterbay in tatlisu. pacific car rental are the best and most reliable and all their cars are a good standard, which ever airport you fly into they will meet you . we flew into larnaca for new year and the driver was waiting with a placard with our name on it, cost fifty quid.

after booking your flight just e-mail or ring pacific job sorted its a doddle and oh by the way if you ring pacific suzzane is scotish so no lingo probs,

enjoy your holls

andy

richard99

Message Posted:
13/09/2010 22:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

All, thanks for the info and advice, I will use pacific and start shopping round for flights......

Tonyhickey -- yes I have an apartment on CBM, what is the site like now it is finished, ????? Do you think we will ever a marina.... ?????

The CBM threads have gone very quiet. Are the management company doing a good job keep the site to a high standard?????

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.