North Cyprus Tourist Board - North Cyprus Property Management ...... part 2
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > North Cyprus Property Management ...... part 2

North Cyprus Property Management ...... part 2

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» North Cyprus Property Management Tips

» See all North Cyprus Property Management related threads

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

millzer

Message Posted:
10/03/2010 23:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 149 in Discussion

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/9981.asp

so you can continue with your discussion from the above link !! )

cyberhiker

Message Posted:
11/03/2010 00:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 149 in Discussion

Personally, after this latest fiasco with VM pretending to negotiate a contract and the Marina for Jokes forum trying to install their own BOR, I think that a new tender should be organised at the meeting in the UK and Vistamar should be excluded. They've proved time and again that they are extremely unprofessional and they have had enough chances. Time to get rid!

lynlou

Message Posted:
11/03/2010 18:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 149 in Discussion

I agree there should be a tender - but that VM should be invited at request of some owners. I dont know if they would accept though...

cyberhiker

Message Posted:
11/03/2010 19:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 149 in Discussion

They were invited at the request of some owners by the BOR at the last tender (despite refusing to tender), and look how they repaid them! They have revealed themselves with this latest stunt for the underhanded troublemakers they are. I don't think we should waste anymore time on them.

sienna

Message Posted:
11/03/2010 20:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 149 in Discussion

The problem is Lynlou you will be back in the same position you are in now- will you not? - refusal to sign a contract without massaging it and wanting a hand picked committee !

- If you do go ahead with another tender make sure you are not put in this position again by having a pre-requisite to the contract you want signed ie terms and conditions to the tender

Also outline the tender process as there is clearly lack of business accumen and understanding to the process itself as was shown by breaching the last tender.

cyberhiker

Message Posted:
12/03/2010 15:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 149 in Discussion

Just in case there are any Marina owners reading this who have received e-mails for the so called 'election' for a new BOR being called by the Vistamar forum MFJ, it is illegal. Don't be fooled by all of the language designed to make it appear that they have the right to call a vote, they don't. These extremists are out to cause as much upset as possible because they are worried about the forthcoming meeting in the UK.

cyberhiker

Message Posted:
12/03/2010 20:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 149 in Discussion

The takeover attempt is hotting up at the Marina, I have today received two e-mails from Vistamar's forum, Marina For Joy - a misnomer if ever there was one - detailing the attempt to usurp the elected BOR onsite:

Here is a link to one of them: http://www.cyberhiker.co.uk/Page1.htm

Arnold

Message Posted:
12/03/2010 21:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 149 in Discussion

Vistamar now think they have it in the bag. Illegaly squatting, then they demand to change the contract, setting owners against owners = a complete and utter unprofessional company who continue to bully.

lynlou

Message Posted:
12/03/2010 22:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 149 in Discussion

They have stated people need to vote for 7 candidates – “no more and no less” and yet – there are only 7 candidates standing. Hmmmmmm……...

We already have an elected BoR.

Personally, I will not be wasting any more time/effort discussing/publicising this group or their actions on any forum.

Clearly this has gone too far now – and as VM will not negotiate a contract with our BoR – we need a tender. It should be that simple.

johndp

Message Posted:
12/03/2010 23:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 149 in Discussion

It seems to an outsider looken in that theres a couple of people with no intrest keeping stoking the fire and about 5 others trying like bu**ery to twist things to gain an upper hand, the only fare way to my mind is for a numbered paper to go to every owner with question are you happy to have the present MC for another say 2 yrs, if the majority of papers returned say yes then thats it if not then it has to go to tender easy !!!! youll always get in every 100 10 that you wont please no matter what you do this is only in my opinion, but i am intitled to it

teddybear

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 00:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 149 in Discussion

johndp you are right you are entitled to you opinion just like all the owners at the Marina. But sadly only a few are listened to by the MC not them all. This is the same MC johndp that has threatend the committee with court action if they called an AGM in the UK now why would they want to stop the committee from organising an AGM? Could it be they dont want all the owners, or a large number of them gathering together to talk to each other and possably discuss there investment and god forbid realise that the MC have not been telling the truth. Just a thought johndp

lynlou

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 00:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 149 in Discussion

Johndp,

I have owned an apartment on the Marina for 3 years.

I have never had a contract with my MC.

I want one!

Would you accept no contract for another 2 years on the say so of other owners?

Its not as easy as saying 'thats it' John.

cyberhiker

Message Posted:
13/03/2010 02:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 149 in Discussion

Re: message 10

So you think it's okay for a management company to stay in situ without tendering, without a contract and without recognising the elected Board of Representatives. You think it's okay to for them to get their supporters to organise an illegal election to oust the elected BOR by carrying out a propaganda campaign to discredit them. You think it's okay for the management company to threaten the elected BOR with legal action if they try and arrange an AGM?

Good, in that case do you want to buy a two bedroomed penthouse apartment on the Marina. I have one for sale at a very reasonable price.

millzer

Message Posted:
15/03/2010 09:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 149 in Discussion

message 10 things look so simple when you are on the outside looking in, unfortunately it doesn't work like that in the real world let alone in VM Managements & COs world,

It was quite simple as in any other business, whether imcumbant or not, currently doing a good job or not. In business tenders take place, you submit your tender with the others on time and you sit back and wait for the outcome WITHOUT INTERFERENCE- simple !

However, when tenders are submitted late and people that are working with the current MC fiddle with the result it sends it into dessary. Then even after that they are handed a contract to sign which they wont without malipuating to their own ends it is no wonder feelings are at a high!! .

Basically no matter how this is now looked at VM want to stay regardless of what the owners want under THEIR terms with THEIR hand picked committee with NO transparency

Good way to do business - for them YES for ALL owners - that would be a NO then !

Lazy days

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 12:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 149 in Discussion

Can I ask an honest question here peeps, and perhaps somebody can point out if things are right or not, as the title of the thread is 'North cyprus property management'

Most of you know the scenario, but theres a new management company in place now just about a year on, there is still no elected committee, just a put together of people asked by the management company to be a committee, there was a meeting in Jan 10, where things were discussed between the developer and the management coy and many issues were identified, there was a committee meeting called on 5th Aug 10 and during all that time (7 months) the m/c have managed to put in 2 sleeping policemen, acid cleaned a pool and repaired the pump, put in loads of cuttings, and got information on paint colours, that is it!!!.

There is still almost as many peeps not paying maintenance as there was 18 months ago, and the fees increased, the new m/c was put in place by the developers, not the owners, owners were not consulted

cont:-

Lazy days

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 12:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 149 in Discussion

Cont:-

My question is, how can they move this thing forward, out in the open and with complete honesty on all sides, as it would seem that things one year further on are no better despite the remonstrations of some, in fact there are some things positively worse

imho

Hopefully we can get some positive suggestions and no slagging off this time

Isabella

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 15:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 149 in Discussion

I cannot believe that this group of bullies is still trying to destroy a beautiful site. They must be getting desparate to be on Cyprus44 when they have two of their own forums.

sienna

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 15:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 149 in Discussion

LOL Isabella there is more than one mis managed site on the island !

I do believe lazy days is talking about another site ! other than the Sea Terra sites

Lazy days

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 15:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 149 in Discussion

Hello peeps,

Just to clarify, thanks Sienna yes I am talking about another site, and all I am interested in is getting it sorted PROPERLY, for its owners, the last m/c were slated and were in only 10 mths, they pulled out, now the developers have put another lot in and in my opinion, and the opinions of others it is worse than before with increased fees and not a hell of a lot being done, thats a year now and almost nothing has been done, this in my opinion is not good enough, lets have a properly elected committee, lets have openness, lets have honesty, lets have proper accounts, not made up rubbish that dont add up, the last company were castigated for this by one or two very vociferous peeps who are now awful quiet (embarrased maybe), but at least they done something when they were there from a standing start, unlike now, where peeps are paying lip service and NOTHING has been done apart from cuttings being planted, most of which are now dying, they need proper help !!

Isabella

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 15:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 149 in Discussion

Millzer and Sienna I am curious to know why you started this thread. Are you both up to your old tricks again?

Lazy days

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 15:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 149 in Discussion

Isabella

please dont blame them they started this post months ago if you look at the dates, however my post is to get things sorted on another north cyprus site which is to say the least not good at all

But it will only happen if ALL owners participate !!

Some chance !!

sienna

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 16:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 149 in Discussion

isabella what the hell are you on about get a life and move on we have and are quite happy thanks !!! ;) LOOK AT THE DATES !! open you little eyes 10/03/2010 lazy days has asked a question in general 01/08/2010

so protective of your little empire lol

Lazy days

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 18:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 149 in Discussion

I hoped maybe pipie would be good enough to give us her views on the present state of the site that she so eloquently addressed 18 months ago, would she like to update us all on the PRESENT state of play, and the efforts/inroads being made by the present incumbents to address the issue of non payers and if she would like to take more photos of the EXACT same areas that she took 18 months ago, because I have, and would like nothing more than make them public comparing them now & then, and maybe, maybe she would like to stand up and apologise fot her unfounded attacks on individuals who only had the good of all at heart without cowtowing to 2 selfish peeps with their own agenda's.

I hope you have seen what EXACTLY has been acchieved in the past year on TBR, FOR A 25% increase in fees, apart of course from the excuses and the fact that things are outwith 'the scope of works' and a puppet committee that's now 'in situ' but no sauna/steam yet

It wont go away, & threats wont work

millzer

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 19:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 149 in Discussion

Oh dear Isabella and you being an ex teacher too!! History in particular lays great emphasis on accurate historical dates.... so give yourself 1000 lines............. "I MUST PAY MORE ATTENTION IN CLASS!!!!!"

LMAFO

millzer

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 19:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 149 in Discussion

or even.... LMFAO lol

millzer

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 19:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 149 in Discussion

if only there was an edit function!!! Just going to give myself 1000 lines "I MUST CHECK MY SPELLING"

PMSL

Lazy days

Message Posted:
01/09/2010 23:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 149 in Discussion

millzer please dont drag it down, this is serious, the complex is not in a good state and peeps are looking to try and get ALL the owners working together to bring it up to scratch, trouble is there is someone who has not divulged everything about what he owns or has sold on, or who he has sold on to and this is holding things up.

There also is another problem that is potentially more serious in the long term if people hope to sell on or use their places fully, and although the m/c have said they are going to hold the fees this year, the place needs an irrigation system or plan of action because plants are dying and it will take money to do this, there are several other problems as well, there are still pools not filled, etc etc

Also there is still no properly elected committee, and you know the fuss that was kicked up when the last m/c were on site, my question now is why are these same people not making a noise now that the place is another year down and no improvement.

millzer

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 00:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 149 in Discussion

Ok LD no probs, just as long as the person in message 20 stops trying to dig me out! Old tricks indeed, the only one up to 'old tricks' is the woman whos @rse Isabella continually sucks up to!!

Over to you LD

tamand

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 09:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 149 in Discussion

like on evry site there is folk that no matter what a maintenance company does it will be wrong, its been well shown to be the case on here, i still say that most of them would have done a good job if they were given a chance, i know that on turq bay they were doing a good job till the money dried up and thats not the fault of the company its the fault of the none payers and nobody can deny that, this present companys the same, but only difference is they wont do any works if theres no money in the pot end of, in less time last year the last company laid membrane and gravel over most of the place put in features, planted many plants, cleaned and maintained all the pools to start with, got a sleeping policeman put in, repaired footpaths and only charged 48 a month, but some werent happy and others didn't pay so they pulled the plug, and guess whot nothings any better another year on and gregs words on the private forum have come true, only diffrence fees are up to 59

Pipie

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 09:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 149 in Discussion

Disagree with both nesseges 29 /27 . Present M/ company have 75% paying maintenance so that has increased . Would have got possibly more owners paying but some owners apartments still need more snagging, also some owners not paying as complex not finished off to the contract.

Present M/company holds meetings, set up a committee, working towards good relations with owners ,

Present M/company is working well towards working with developer.

Present M/company took on a very difficult site/situation.

Present M/company listens to owners and tries there best to accomodate owners requests .

Present M/company in my opinion doing a their best .

Lazy days

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 11:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 149 in Discussion

Pipie peeps really dont care what you 'disagree' with, the FACTS speak for themselves, you are off lying again as soon as you open your mouth, it is stated in the report produced by the present m/c that they are nearing 70% collections in the first year FACT.

So why are you now paying as the place is still not finished as per the contract ??

Present m/c should not be setting up a committee it should be the OWNERS,

Good relations mean zilch when there is work to be done, are you happy paying more and getting less, if so you have problems woman.

Present m/c had it easy compared to the first one who had it all to do, finding out what/where was sold who owned, their addresses in UK & elsewhere, making first contacts,absolutely nothing had been done, and they were getting bombarded with stupid e-mails from silly peeps who hadn't a clue what was going on in the background (and still dont) at least the present one had a base which was laid by the previous company,

Lazy days

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 12:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 149 in Discussion

What have you personally done to help improve the complex,?? have you paid up all your fees yet, this might help,

have you realised that the time has come to be big enough to admit you were wrong (again) and that the present m/c has acchieved little in the past 12 months, except answer your e-mails which I am reliably informed have lessened from a torrent to a few, and in them you are still at it saying you dont agree with this or that, or it should be done this way, or we shouldn't have to pay for this or that.

Weren't you the owner who started a rumour that OS-IN (the developers) were bankrupt some time ago ??

How can anybody put any credence into anything you say or think or agree/disagree with

There are very few m/c who do not do their best, but when there are peeps who own apartments who continually whinge/tell lies/stir up ill feeling amongst other owners things will never change

Lazy days

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 12:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 149 in Discussion

If you REALLY want to help give your suggestions as to how it is acchievable and set timescales for these things to happen, as I recall you told everyone a year ago that it would all be great by now and it isnt, so what can be done to make the necessary improvements as this is the only thing that interests the vast majority of owners (investors excluded - as they are only in it for the money) and if you have sensible & prudent suggestions for these improvements peeps wont put you down, like you put others down.

Pipie

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 13:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 149 in Discussion

Oh dear L/D you must really start to move on and accept the fact that the previous M/C are history . (THANK GOODNESS ) as I have said present M/C seems to be doing all they can under the circumstances . In fact just been looking at old/new photos / Mmmmmmmmmmmm say no more about the past .

Except I am pleased it's in the past .

As I have said thumbs up for present M/C thumbs down for the previous M/C . I think I am allowed my opinion . Have a good dayL/ I know i willl !!!

gooligan

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 14:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 149 in Discussion

Pipie,have you read the other board?,some owners been told they dont have to pay maintainance,thumbs up indeed,more like the middle finger to the rest of the owners.

Chegwin

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 14:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 149 in Discussion

Funny that gooligan.

I heard the other day and again bar talk, ( I spend a lot of time in bars), that some folk where exempt from paying site fees on a communal site. I suppose it was the one you are taliking about.

I would be upset if I was subsidising others but more importantly why?

Is there a secret "not pay your fees" club that we can join?

Chegs

Lazy days

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 17:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 149 in Discussion

oh dear pipie

You seem to be living in a dream land, we are talking about NOW and what is being acchieved and what is being or not being done about it, surely even you can understand that, you say THEY SEEM TO BE DOING WHAT THEY CAN UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES what pray do they SEEM to be doing and under what circumstances (I will exchange pics any time - no contest)

What thumbs up are you giving to the present m/c or is this more of your waffle ??

Mess 33 asked you for your specific input - do you have anything of note to put in to the discussion or just bile and hatred as you usually spout, if not perhaps better you bow out now with your tail between your legs - ruff ruff.

The previous m/c may have resigned their position (because they were smart) but you and your family still own there, so come on give us your ideas, or are you void of them, you can only slag off the old company

And while you are about it ask your m/c if you can be one of the peeps exempt from paying lol

tamand

Message Posted:
02/09/2010 21:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 149 in Discussion

what do you disagree with in message 29 pipie, post what you disagree with on here please, theres no lies in that post if you would like to read it again

chegwin its obvious the bars you go in have customers eh ;)

Chegwin

Message Posted:
03/09/2010 06:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 149 in Discussion

Yeh tamand. And they all pay...............

tamand

Message Posted:
03/09/2010 08:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 149 in Discussion

AWW c'mon cheggers, do they not get to try the goodies for six months first to see if they like the barperson

BTW Mods this is on topic

Lazy days

Message Posted:
03/09/2010 10:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 149 in Discussion

Hello peeps

Something more to add, there is a groundswell of opinion about what has and is being done (or not) on the complex and these people are considering their options re payments, they certainly are not going to pay as they did last year, a year up front, and the best advice being given just now is to pay monthly and wait and see how much progress is made in the coming year, it is now very obvious to most people that the difficulties are not as easily overcome as change of m/c.

As long as the developers hold the Kocans they hold all the aces.

Something to ponder, of the 3 companies asked to tender for the contract, it is alleged that 2 of them withdrew from the bidding process, and of course no owners were consulted or were involved in the process either, unless you count the directors/investors who own apartments on the complex.

tamand

Message Posted:
03/09/2010 20:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 149 in Discussion

Pipie please be so kind as to answer mess 38

Also tell folks to check out the photos on the other board please

millzer

Message Posted:
04/09/2010 09:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 149 in Discussion

LD unfortunately you are not wrong about the Kocans !!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
04/09/2010 09:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 149 in Discussion

Thanks Millzer, that I know, I am not deliberately trying to be upsetting to anyone, but certain peeps have ridden roughshod over the last m/c and they pulled the plug, this one may well go the same way, fortunately we do know a lot more about the intricacies of running a complex successfully than some may care to recognise, especially where the developers hold all the aces, there are certain protocols that have to be followed unless you want to end up finding yourself in the position now prevalant on said site, the trouble was that these peeps could not accept that for the first 2 years things were always going to be fraught with difficulties, this is now going to stretch to 3 or 4 or more years, the previous m/c asked owners to form a committee on two occasions but there was a certain apathy, and they couldnt ask non payers to participate as non payers have no rights and are holding everything back, these peeps have only themselves to blame

Cont :-

Lazy days

Message Posted:
04/09/2010 10:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 149 in Discussion

They didn't realise the things that were going on in the background, the relationship that had been built up with the developers, the difficulties they found themselves in with regard to the investors money drying up, thus their hands were tied as to how much money they could plough in to finishing the complex, all the negatives these peeps were throwing in the direction of the last m/c only served to disrupt the ongoing works, now we all know there are arguments that say the development should have been finished before handover etc but in reality it seldom if ever happens here and a lot of these OWNERS were so desperate to get into their apartments they accepted the hand over docs and signed that they were happy, this is not the fault of a m/c.

The last m/c did more in six months than the present one has done in the past 12 this is a fact, and until these peeps can contribute positively things will not get better very quickly.

sienna

Message Posted:
04/09/2010 12:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 149 in Discussion

the problem is and bottom line if you have lots of non-payers don't have a Committee working with both MC and developer you are going to be stuffed, things cannot improve without money coming

Can you not have a relection of a committee as a starting point, its very difficult when you get split like this, nothing moves moves forward

good luck ( meant sincerely)

tamand

Message Posted:
04/09/2010 18:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 149 in Discussion

Committee need to be PROPERLY ELECTED and be working on behalf of ALL the owners not just for the few, and some present committee members NO CHANCE I have it on good authority some of them owe money to the last m/c and not even for maintenance, for works done, one of em didn't pay a penny maintenance to the last lot in 10 months, so NO CHANCE, sorry, in fact I think they are so two faced how could anybody trust em, and elect em on to any committee.

Meant sincerely too Sienna

sienna

Message Posted:
04/09/2010 18:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 149 in Discussion

you are right they do have to be properly elected and work for all the owners and not for a select few. Have a re-election or at the AGM when you have to reelect ut yourselves forward

keith

Message Posted:
04/09/2010 19:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 149 in Discussion

Some M.C. need to remember they do not own the sites the owners do and all owners should work togeather for each other and not for the M.C.

Keith

Lazy days

Message Posted:
04/09/2010 22:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 149 in Discussion

Keith while I agree with your sentiment, if you have been following the thread and digesting it properly you will realise that neither the m/c nor the people who have purchased apartments own as yet mess 41 & 43 the developers ultimately have the say what happens till hand over of Kocans, even then, on this particular complex it has been made quite clear that the purchasers will only own the actual apartment they bought, once all outstanding fees have been brought up to date then Kocans will be delivered, the communal areas will be divided equally by the amount of owners for upkeep purposes and equal payments of fees will be expected by every owner.

The dilema at present has nothing to do with m/c having to remember they dont own the site, it has to do with once again the developer selected the m/c, not the owners, and the committee has been put in place by the m/c asking peeps to be on it, no ballot, no election, no good,

So with great respect your post is presently irrelevant

sienna

Message Posted:
04/09/2010 22:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 149 in Discussion

perhaps on your site LD but perhaps that is not the case on Keiths site so I think you are just talking at cross purposes

Lazy days

Message Posted:
04/09/2010 23:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 149 in Discussion

Of course youre right Sienna, but I think that a m/c that thinks of a complex as its own, generally speaking does a helluva good job, just like when a worker in an office, shop, factory etc thinks of their job as being their own it usually gets the best out of them.

However with the boot on the other foot some owners think they can do better (till they try) then other owners get aggrieved, then all the in fighting starts.

All I want is justice and honesty, but to date it is very lacking, as hubby says, some peeps are lacking in moral fibre

sienna

Message Posted:
04/09/2010 23:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 149 in Discussion

LD, not in the case I'm thinking of, whereby the MC just 'thinks' they are doing a good job and in the main believes the owners have no rights!!!!!! Any decent management company would LISTEN to what owners want and if reasonable would act upon them. Instead, some MC just want to do what THEY (the MC) want to do. Problem is they can get away with it because 95% + of owners on these complexes are so apathetic about things and don't even express an opinion let alone get involved, hence the MC thinks they have carte blanche to do what the hell they like and sod eveyone else!!!!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
04/09/2010 23:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 149 in Discussion

hello Sienna,

I do know what you are referring to but as they say there are 2 sides to every story, and until peeps realise that things are not always black & white and sometimes discretion is the better part of valour, some peeps stir up hornets nests without thinking of the consequences, as has been proven on the complex I am referring to.

And of course if 95% as you quote dont want to back a campaign it might be prudentfor the 5% to quietly back off as the vast majority seem to be sending out a clear message they dont want change, and in that case the m/c probably thinks it has a mandate to continue, after all you cannot make these 95% of people think your way or change their apathetic outlook just to suit you, if you see my point

Only my opinion of course as I only hear unsubstantiated gossip from the sites concerned

sienna

Message Posted:
04/09/2010 23:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 149 in Discussion

LD, i'm not taking about backing any 'campaign' as such, just that often times 95% odd just can't be bothered to even answer an e-mail even with a basic yes or no, let alone get involved and this is what some of these MC's feed off of, not that a majority don't want change, just that they can't be arsed TO do anything about it.

tamand

Message Posted:
05/09/2010 09:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 56 of 149 in Discussion

If you read back on the glencoecyprus board it says that all owners were sent out questionaires and the huge majority returned them and of them most wanted the m/c at the time to carry on but they still packed it in, so something must have been seriously wrong and they saw the writing on the wall as it seems to have come true now.

If folks as Sienna so politely puts it cant be arsed it means that they are mostly happy with whots on offer, mebee they have patience or just want to enjoy whot they have, trouble on turq bay is its gone backwards, the best pool from before is now a dirty empty mess, indoor pool yeuk, the gyms filthy,comunal windows filthy, plants are all dying, pavements are all collapsed, and i dont care whot any body says if there was a continuity from the start and all had payed from the start it wouldn't be in the state its in now and this lot take half of the money as there fees and when something goes wrong its out of the "scope of works"

sienna

Message Posted:
05/09/2010 09:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 57 of 149 in Discussion

There are two different issues going on here, I am talking about our site (s) and you have a different scenario at TB, I agree your site looks bad and that is sad, we actually nearly bought on that site because we thought it would be lovely, it is such a shame you have had so many problems.

We are fully aware of both sides of MCs we have lived through the worst of them and some on the other sites managed by them are still being dictated too.

You on TB have a different problem as you have alot of investors not paying Maintenance and Kocans still with developer, I do hope it gets sorted for you and you can 'just enjoy' your place in the sun

However I do disagree that people that dont speak out are happy some don't think there is another option and some are to frightened to speak out on some sites as they get 'picked and bullied' I am sorry to say

tamand

Message Posted:
05/09/2010 09:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 58 of 149 in Discussion

in the same vein, some of the people who speak out often get their facts distorted, do not tell the truth, twist things to suit themselves, go in the huff cos their 200th e-mail dont get answered so start to spout bullsh1t, bile and hatred as l/d says

I say if 95%+ (your figs) dont want to answer your e-mails then that should be enough to say they dont want to become embroiled in a bitter war where there is obvious hatred of a m/c by some people (looks like 5%) and the m/c wont go like the one on TQB did, but thats not our issue so dont want to get involved in it, our site DID show most wanted the m/c to stay at the time, but they didn't need or want the sh1t that was going on so pulled the plug and now the site is suffering badly, trouble is theres no law in the TRNC that protects against none payers, contract or no contract.

sienna

Message Posted:
05/09/2010 09:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 59 of 149 in Discussion

no Tamand ours is sorted on other sites there is a lot not happy but there we are

Every site is different and has its own individual problems

Bottom line you need an 'elected' committee and you have to give every owner a chance to vote as long as you have followed this principle and get the tendered MC to follow the administration rules then this would be a start :0

Thre is nothing you can do if the Mc didnt wnat to stay but to move on really

sienna

Message Posted:
05/09/2010 09:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 60 of 149 in Discussion

PS have you seen the thread about the new law, if owners do not fullful their obligation another can lodge at Tapu they have to pay the expenses incurred on the site

(but not sure how that works unless you have your Kocan)

tamand

Message Posted:
05/09/2010 10:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 61 of 149 in Discussion

Hi Sienna

Yes there is a lot of talk about the 'new law' but as yet it is not ready to go before parliament, and i personally doubt if it has been properly debated and put before the legal eagles, to make sure there are no loopholes because most of the laws here have such big holes in them you could drive a London bus through them.

But hey thats whot I like about this place its so laid back ))

And everything always comes back to the KOCAN, dont rock the boat too much before you got the KOCAN

sienna

Message Posted:
05/09/2010 11:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 62 of 149 in Discussion

I have GOT mine

sienna

Message Posted:
05/09/2010 11:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 63 of 149 in Discussion

http://www.hbpg-trnc.net/documents/Law_comment.html

the link it says it was sent I guess if there was a dispute they would follow this now - I am pleased it is place at least there is hope that developers and some Management Companies out there cannot act as they have been doign in th epast.

As said personally I have my Kocan our site is NOW run well and the COmmittee are in control on behlaf of the owners so it can done

Lazy days

Message Posted:
05/09/2010 18:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 64 of 149 in Discussion

Sienna,

Unfortunately this 'law' kind of shoots a lot of the arguments many peeps including yourselves have been making, out of the water, but who are we to know better than the legal eagles who make these laws, with all their loop holes, I draw attention to 22 (1) A.B. & C and 22 (2) translation is iffy though, but we get roughly what they are saying, this includes developers who put in m/c they have the power to carry out these actions, worrying is it not

Lazy days

Message Posted:
05/09/2010 19:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 65 of 149 in Discussion

To further prove this, have your 'committee' registered your contract at the district lands office (sect37 (9) ) together with copies of your book and documents kept in sequence and date sect 38 (1) (a) which all owners have always got the right to see.

Also there is an obligation for names and surnames & business & residential addresses of board members to be posted next to the main entrances of said places

I could go on but I am sure you have read these as thoroughly as we have, these are updated from the older rules, and have as many holes as a sieve, because of any of the things we have pointed out already that are not in place then you are violating the law and no doubt these m/c's you rebuke already know this

sienna

Message Posted:
05/09/2010 20:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 66 of 149 in Discussion

It makes sense to me, unless I am missing the point, you own an equal share and will pay equally for that share, we pay block insurances equally I see it as a positve obviously we are reading it differently if you think it is worrying

It is an update to the 63/1987 law which we have tried to follow since our new MC has been in place with the co-operation of that Mc I might add and yes we have a book of signatures and all owners can see anything on request as they are equal share owners

38 1 a is talking about full accounts with receipts which we also have ?! and can be viewed also we have followed this as far as we could prior to this law being published, we also can produce accounts and can account for every single penny at any time.

sienna

Message Posted:
05/09/2010 20:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 67 of 149 in Discussion

I think the law is a positive way forward, some of it as you say badly translated, but I have read it before (3/1987) it may have loop holes all laws do, BUT it will bring to task some MC that try to ram road there way through, stopping committees and owners running their sites and most importantly not producing receipted accounts

What happens now to the sites that havent even got a committee at least we are 95% on the right track on our site I would say

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 08:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 68 of 149 in Discussion

Hi again Sienna,

I really dont want to get into a slanging match with you or your hubby, but as you probably already know, your committee have NOT already registered your contract at the district lands office, together with the necessary paperwork, the very first part of my mess 65, how do I know this - easy, I was down there checking the formalities only a week ago and went through those that were registered to see how it was done, there are very very few holiday complexes listed and only two that I even recognised, however I must say that it was Girne district office I was in and they were very helpful, one thing that did slightly worry me though and I am still trying to clarify it, they were saying that foreigners could not form the basis of a floor ownership board, however they couldn't elaborate.

The floor ownership registry book is available to anyone to see, although it would be advisable to take a T/C with you for translation purposes

sienna

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 08:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 69 of 149 in Discussion

Why is this a slanging match? I thought we were debating ? I thought our conversation was quite civilised actually, but maybe you are constantly trying ot catch peopel out rather then listening ot advice !

To clarify, I said we were 95 % there Lazy days, which is more than some sites are I would imagine - I was told quite recently that this would not be part of a new law (signing hte book) and so we did not register it at the time , now the new law has come ( JUL 2010) out we will have too

I was told that Committees can be registered Associations cannot, thats what I have been told, it is a minefield for all to get their heads around.

Anyway as you seem to think discussions are slanging matches I will leave you too it

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 08:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 70 of 149 in Discussion

Hi Sienna only being protective of myself as you have jumped on me on more than 1 occasion already, ))

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 08:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 71 of 149 in Discussion

Any way as your complex is 95% of the way there it will be good that you will be the groundbreakers for registering your contracts, it will be so handy for us all and we must sincerely applaud your good selves for this, we will be able to see how it is done in English and obviously there will have to be a Turkish translation, so here's hoping that you have a smooth passage to registering and if we can help in any way just shout

sienna

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 08:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 72 of 149 in Discussion

LD I wish you luck I havent jumped on you I think sometimes it is hard to get across each indivuals circumstances without the meaning get lost. You are talking about Turquoise Bay and I am talking about ST sites and their experiences.!!

As said in part one of this thread, we had a terrible experience with a bad management company who thought and still thinks they own the site, which is detrimental to owners in this case, and think they can do what the hell they like (d), we are now in a better place trying to get things right and legal, with a co-operative company. Sometimes even with the present MC problems arise, but they listen and try to rectify and we work together well so far! the next step is to make it legal, if we can as we do have everything in place just up till now the law wasn't clear for complexes and 63/1987 was a guidline and according to some would be used if a test case was to go to court, so we tried to follow it after our bad experience, with our previous M

sienna

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 08:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 73 of 149 in Discussion

Thank you LD I will let you know if we can get it done, I am sure though if you follow the law as much as you can if there is a dispute there is not much arguement to be had.

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 09:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 74 of 149 in Discussion

The problem I have with all of this Sienna is that some people, can try to turn a good m/c into a bad one by continual inuendo even when the vast majority are happy with said m/c, people get hurt or feel slighted and get a bee in their bonnets and it becomes personal as it did with one poster on here and a friend of ours who ran a damned good business and did a lot for peeps, while throwing money (his own) at the place, these peeps have now got what they deserve and the main protagonist is here at the moment so I hope she likes what she is seeing one year on, I was on site last evening 10.30pm, there was an overflowing bin outside the block where the hole still hasn't been filled in, and a pack of dogs were having a whale of a time with it (it has been like that for 2 days) this is what peeps have been left with, cant discuss vistamar as I have no experience of them sorry

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 09:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 75 of 149 in Discussion

As you say in your post 73 the law has to be used sometimes, but as you well know there is no applicable law till Kocans are in hand here, but there is most certainly a law of slander especially when things are put on to the public domain and unfortunately for some, their (in my opinion) was not appended to their early postings on here, however these peeps have not got the good grace even now to issue appropriate apologies, remember the stigma didn't just hurt one person it affected those peeps who ran the businesses as well and turned friend on friend.

sienna

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 09:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 76 of 149 in Discussion

LD, can I ask, do you own a property on TB?

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 10:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 77 of 149 in Discussion

Hi Sienna

Does that matter, I could ask you the same question re Marina, reserve, etc

But the answer is I have interest in two properties

sienna

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 11:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 78 of 149 in Discussion

LD what I meant by that was if you own on there then you can start the ball rolling with becoming legal as you can be and by following the procedure. Although it is completely different on your site right now to ours

You are right the Marina does have nothing to do with me, but some owners ask for our advice as we have are already been down the road they are experiencing with the same company that wanted to ride rough shod over us and thats all!!

Its just that some thought we were talking rubbish and being vindictive however we were trying to follow a law (all be it ) untried and tested and only just past according to HBPG. The difference with Vistamar they don't want to acknowledge laws or owners , our current MC does. as said I hope it all works out for all owners on complexes.

It has taken some hard work to get where we have but it is now worth it

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 12:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 79 of 149 in Discussion

Trouble with TQB is that the developer still controls it no matter how much some peeps jump up and down, in my opinion these peeps (2) did a dis-service to the last m/c without knowing all the facts, they were sent letters and e-mails despite their denials, letting them know the state of play, it was also posted WEEKLY on the web site what was trying to be acchieved, they had a workforce on site, they had their own pool cleaning people, they took it from scrubland to pretty well cultivated in a short space of time, all this despite initially only having a trickle of money coming in and having to go through a minefield of who owned what, something that has not been sorted properly to this day, eventually having got in touch with and spoken to forty odd people, with only two (2) dissenters one of them demanding a contract from the m/c before paying, and the other demanding everything in situ before paying, what has changed for these two now I ask ??

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 12:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 80 of 149 in Discussion

The trouble at that time was the m/c could not issue a contract to these peeps, as their contract was with the developers not the owners (there are still no owners) nothing has changed as yet because the present m/c have their contract with the Developers also. it was them who picked them and put them 'in SITU'

This present m/c are now trying to get the peeps (who hope to own soon), to accept a five year contract & plan of action.

Most of the peeps on the site at the time were happy to go with the m/c and let them try to get the site up and running, and they were doing a good job, but the non payers (only 7) were holding things back as they still are, and one person was stirring so much sh1t that the person who funded the M/C project had had enough and said stuff them, all I can say is I hope she is happy now, and hope she took photos of the dying plants, sunken pavements, litter on the roads, collapsed walls, empty pools, dirty communal windows, unfinished villa's etc.

Colliedog

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 12:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 81 of 149 in Discussion

Lazy Days, Hi.

We have been following Sienna's advice ALL the way as a complex. We now have in place a M/C whom work for the owners.

Once you have a M/C in place who want to work with owners, as sienna is saying, then the law will be followed by them also. ( as you well know they can change the law dat to day.)

Sienna isn't going to give anyone any different advice from what they have done themselves. To be honest I don't know how Sienna gives so much time to helping others let alone RESEARCH TRNC LAW.

Sienna's advice is to remain as one voice and one voice only. Keep up the pressure on those that have their own ideas, because the law does work for you.

I can honestly say we have followed in their footsteps and you only need to visit the sites in question and see for yourself, that's all I can say.

One can go on and on replying to posts and get very little done. Just visit the complexes and compile a list of how they are looking, then find out the M/C.

Colliedog

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 12:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 82 of 149 in Discussion

because that is all she deserves, it is the good peeps that tried hard to help that we feel heart sorry for, and believe me Greg was, and still is so thankful for all the support and letters he recieved from owners, there were one or two who jumped on a bandwagon when things turned sour latterly and sent obnoxious e-mails, but these in time will be exposed for what they are, as will the letter signed by the pathetic six, it is said locally now that some of them regret signing it, pity they didn't stop to think at the time.

One other thing, my personal opinion having been a book keeper for many years is how anybody can possibly accept the so called accounts being offered??

But lets hope that the owners will ALL get together and start communicating and form a decent legally elected committee to help move the site forward, because at the moment it is appalling.

However I have no doubt we will be subjected to more, " I've had meetings and been assured everything is in hand wooooo"

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 12:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 83 of 149 in Discussion

Hi collie dog

Thanks for your input, I can understand where you are coming from however as I have read it, by their own admission they are not on 2 of the sites under discussion and they say over 95% dont want to know!! so why do they persist in attacking a particular m/c surely the 95% have spoken by their actions (or lack of )

I do know the site they are on and it is without doubt a nice site, however, even they cannot deny it was nice prior to their new m/c take over as well, albeit there were things going on that weren't, shall we say to be politically correct 'to everyones satisfaction'

Just a point though, maybe ask elko 2 for his opinion on this 'LAW' to see if it is as protective of the foreign nationals as peeps are clinging to, it appears to others close to us that it is not, it is intended more to protect property under communal ownership from becoming delapidated, and to give recourse to the legal system if this becomes the case.

Any way good luck to all

sienna

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 13:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 84 of 149 in Discussion

Lazy days I have never said 95% do not want to know !!!? you are twsiting what I am saying I have had indepth discussions with Elko on this subject, but that was prior to this being published

and no our site wasnt right under previous management if you want to latch on to rumours then so be it I am comfortable what went on and have nothing to hide whatsoever!!

Thank you colliedog for your kind words. I am just trying to help LD if you cannot take the advice and try to conitnually try to pick holes then so be it I can take horses to water but I cannot make them drink it if htey don't want too

all I know is that our site is better run currently and we are trying to follow the law correctly, as far as we understand that law that is, if we do so then noone can accuse us of not trying - thanks for this discussion interesting points covered .

Chegwin

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 13:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 85 of 149 in Discussion

msg 55.

"just that often times 95% odd just can't be bothered to even answer an e-mail "

sienna

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 13:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 86 of 149 in Discussion

thats wasn't referring to our site - oh you are all just waiting in the wings aren't you cant stand to see a site get on lol you are a strange lot !!! GOOD LUCK

Chegwin

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 13:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 87 of 149 in Discussion

Oops!

sienna. Sorry.

I wasn’t going anywhere with that. Just following this closely.

We have a self elected committee on our development and in my opinion the best management company on the island. We have been through many difficulties but over came them. Because we were all in it together and we all paid, understanding that it would take a few years to knock the corners off and fix the “broke” things.

Now we run 100%, well almost, trouble free.

The main point I think that LD is making is that even now on that development there are a couple of people who still deny what is obviously not working and blame the previous m/c. Holding a grudge withholds progress.

millzer

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 13:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 88 of 149 in Discussion

Chegwin, what site are you on and who is your MC? E-mail me if you'd rather not say on here, maybe we can exchanges notes/ideas etc.

LD. Regarding TB, yes we all know the views and opinions of both sides re the prevous and current MC's along with the personalities that go with them, but don't you think its been done to death now? Whats done is done and clearly yourselves and Pipie are never going to agree so why not move on and instead of spending your time going over the same things why not put your efforts to good use and try to move the site forwards.

You can't undo whats been done...... but you can influence what can be done in the future?

This is meant constructively and not simply as criticism.

Chegwin

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 14:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 89 of 149 in Discussion

millzer.

I have no problem with promoting FCC. In my opinion and seeing what they have done with a site that was OK but needed extensive attention, First Consult Cyprus have gone quite a lot further with attending to the needs of FGBR, Medview site, opposite the PopInn, than that which is normally experienced with a run of the mill m/c.

We, the owners, in close relationship with our committee work together with FCC and overall the majority rule works. There will always be the situation of not being able to please all, however we do not have the problem of individuals stirring up trouble because of personal failings or feelings that come from self gratification and one upmanship objectives.

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 14:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 90 of 149 in Discussion

Millzer WE have nothing against you and your good lady honest, nor I am sure does Chegwin or anybody else, however it seems to us that every time we post constructively you are there to shoot us down, you may think you have the answers but so do others and perhaps some of them are very well qualified and more qualified than you two, to express them, we have Never at any time criticised the efforts of m/c or others, we have merely pointed out that sticking the knife in for a m/c can have disasterous effects "in certain circumstances".

We also notice that when Sienna gets upset her typing goes awry, please take a deep breath lol, Sienna I am not twisting what you are saying you said the figure, and if they cant be bothered (how do you know its not that they cant be bothered with you ) to answer e-mails then so be it, again to use your words, as you just said "you can take the horse to water but you cant make it drink" but it seems as if you want to make it drink

Cont:-

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 14:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 91 of 149 in Discussion

I have friends on Sea Terra Esentepe, and while they are happy with the way things are going, they were also happy before, and they dont want to be dragged into all of this, so probably like the 95% elsewhere they want to enjoy their time, god knows it is short enough.

As for us, we will continue to fight for justice for our friends, until certain peeps disappear from whence they came, after all it is not just on our site that said has been stirring it up, is it ??

Every company deserves to be given a fair chance, but peeps who come on these boards with lies must be called to account and hopefully will be.

Do you condone peeps not paying a maintenance company one dime, but still being allowed to slag them off for not keeping their site up to scratch, this is what some of these did !! and there are some still doing it.

Chegwin your site should be applauded, good luck.

How can we influence something when the very non payers are now self appointed to the committee, think on it

millzer

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 15:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 92 of 149 in Discussion

Chegwin, thanks and good luck to you. We met Incilay at FCC in person when we were looking for companies to tender and would have been equally happy if they had won and ran our site. It was not to be but as said, we are happy with our current MC as long as they continue to perform as the committee requires.

LD, sienna can speak for herself but no she's certainly not upset, her typing goes awry coz she is trying to do too much at once, i.e WORKING Not trying to shoot you down at all but what does going over the same old ground over and over again achieve?! Move on and try to make a difference positively whats done is done like it or not.

cont'd

sienna

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 15:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 93 of 149 in Discussion

LD there is nothing to get dragged into they are enitiled to a voice if they don't express their voice not much we can do is there ! one person one vote one voice

Anyway my typing goes off sometimes as I am trying to do my day job at the same time so over to you guood luck with it all

AS for FCC and medview they have done a brilliant job turning their site around and good on them

millzer

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 15:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 94 of 149 in Discussion

Regarding non payers no I do not condone anyone not paying and in the instance of TB without Kocans the developer hold the aces, however, I WOULD condone people not paying if they had an MC running their site without any legal contract who refused to participate in a bona-fide tender, refused to leave, and ignores the wishes of the owners' committee (not our site anymore thank goodness )

You may well have friends on ST Esentepe and they may well have been happy with things as they were b4. However, we have a large number of owners on our site who held that view at the time but have since written AND spoken to say how wrong they were and how much better the site is now. Yes some 'peeps' aren't bothered at all but one wonders why they bothered buying a property abroad at all if they aren't interested in seeing it move forward!!! It is after all an INVESTMENT! I don't know why these ppl didn't just stick to hotel holidays.

Cont'd

millzer

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 15:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 95 of 149 in Discussion

Yes we are happy with our MC, they are not perfect but who is? Yes issues crop up from time to time but the MC and the committee talk amicably and constructively and those issues get resolved. Ok if things go downhill in the future then we will take our business elsewhere, but until that time we will give them our full support.

Chegwin

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 17:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 96 of 149 in Discussion

LD

Thanks but your “Chegwin your site should be applauded, good luck.” Is appreciated but our result is only down to the hard work and continued commitment and efforts of our committee, with mostly the consideration and understanding of all owners and the continuing relationship development with our m/c. Not a whole lot of luck, just a wish to see the development mature with all involved giving a little latitude here and there when required.

We, fortunately, don’t have individuals trying to win personal gripes. There is an element of give and take but some people just want it all for nothing.

It is a team effort.

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 17:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 97 of 149 in Discussion

You know Millzer a fair bit of what you say has substance however you like to get your 'digs in' when ever and where ever possible, sad really, as you should now be setting an example, I also do not believe it is any of your concern what 'peeps' spend their money on and you have no need to wonder why they buy property abroad, or how they spend their money, perhaps you need to take a step back and consider things a little, it is not for you to sit as judge and jury as to who should buy what, and I for one find that rather repulsive , why should I or anyone else "stick to hotel holidays" what are you "a dictator"

Sorry but you have rubbed me up the wrong way again, the wheeltappers and shunters club comes to mind.

Again I dont know about other sites and the legality of contracts, but I would doubt that there is any site where the m/c doesn't have a contract with the developer at least, and till Kocans are issued that's all that is normally required

sienna

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 18:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 98 of 149 in Discussion

What a shame you always have to let your self down at the last hurdle lazy days !! have a nice evening expressing opinions is not allowed clearly unless it is you, we have set the example

one name is like a red rag to a bull with you oh dear

enjoy !

millzer

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 18:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 99 of 149 in Discussion

Lol LD you crack me up, what little 'digs'? the ones about time to move on!!! well it isn't a dig its just a good piece of advice that you'd do well to heed? but obviously not.......judge and jury indeed is that not exactly what you've been doing for months with your little 'vendetta' against pipie???? There's simply no helping some people is there!

The point is, those ppl that don't want to get involved.. fine, but if we all followed that lead the world would get nowhere.

Take a tip from me, get yourself on that Cyprus problem negotiating committee with Eroglu & Christofias, coz they've been spouting the same old shite for the past 34 years in circles going over old ground with the blame game... you'd fit in well.

Sorry, but you're pretty good about rubbing ppl up the wrong way yourself. I bid you goodnight.

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 18:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 100 of 149 in Discussion

Sienna

What makes you think this is the final hurdle

It was your other half I was putting my point to and he let himself down very badly by slighting people "the sticking to hotel holidays" was most uncalled for, dont you agree ? , or do you feel that you are superior to others ?

If its plaudits you require "well done you " hows that, hopefully we will be able to follow suit very soon, and your efforts will be there for us all to follow via the district lands office, you are to be congratulated, now perhaps you two can also move on in you vendetta against another m/c, another red rag eh ?

millzer

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 18:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 101 of 149 in Discussion

No reg rag at all LD, and no vendetta against another MC but when that MC does things that involves the site that we are on then yes we will get involved. She leaves us alone we leave her alone, simple.

Don't think I let myself down badly at all i'll say it again, "that that are completely disinterested in seeing their property abroad move on and prosper ought to have stuck to hotel holidays instead". There you go!!

PS. Since this thread was resurrected by yourself, I believe it was you that bought up our old MC in message 74!!!!!

tamand

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 19:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 102 of 149 in Discussion

Mess 53 was pointed directly at the coy you and me know who millzer so dont try to put it on mess 74.

and i agree you have no right to sit in judgement on whether people shouldnt buy or should buy anywere, you was beginning to be of help but it has turned into the slanging match l/d said she didnt want, lets stick to the facts of how to run a modern holiday complex properly in the trnc, cos its not easy and some owners r always going to be more voscefirous (spelling ?) and know more than others but having met alison & bill they know there onions and as they say you can please most of the people most of the time but not all of the people all of the time ect.

My only beef is the place is no better now than before, in fact its worse as they say *in my opinion* but whots being done to remedy it. the m/c dont seem to active and the money seems to be always running out and the accounts dont make sence, now if you have positive input to help lets here it, but stop trying 2 point score

Lazy days

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 19:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 103 of 149 in Discussion

millzer

It is you who has brought up the name twice in the past few posts, nobody or certainly not me since message 37 has mentioned the name.

It also strikes me that you are not as bright as I had thought, in fact there are peeps like you in most bars in England, when you start to lose an argument/debate you resort to uncouth language, your friend would really frown on that as she has told off so many people on here for its use.

Please do try to help or keep out of the debate.

LOL

millzer

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 20:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 104 of 149 in Discussion

lol whats the point I could help but I am not going too - it looks like night cap time has kicked in !

cooper

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 20:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 105 of 149 in Discussion

It's nice to see residents getting along so well )

millzer

Message Posted:
06/09/2010 21:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 106 of 149 in Discussion

Lol Coops, some people u just can't help

tamand

Message Posted:
09/09/2010 19:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 107 of 149 in Discussion

going back to mess 30 on thread you said that some owners places still need more snagging, how do you know this as in the April 2010 report from the m/c it quite clearly said that the developers had signed off the site two years ago and there was no snagging left to be done ?? To use your words "only curious"

but it makes a joke of your post :(

Pipie

Message Posted:
09/09/2010 21:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 108 of 149 in Discussion

tamand do you own on T/B ? if so you should know, yes some snagging are still taking place ? I know cause we had some snaggings sorted this year !!!

tamand

Message Posted:
10/09/2010 10:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 109 of 149 in Discussion

Yes I own, do you lol

What do you mean "yes some shagging are still taking place ? " whots the question mark for

Took some nice pics of around B5/B6 of all the dead plants, hope you made your feelings know about it, and the lack of all things in situ, and the dirty entrance and the bins and the unfilled pool and the state of the gym ect, I know you want to put all this right like the rest on us, and hope you will help us all, we think we are gonna have a mass clean up one day will you get the marigolds on

tamand

Message Posted:
10/09/2010 10:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 110 of 149 in Discussion

Argggh sorry mods typo, wish there was an edit on here

Chegwin

Message Posted:
10/09/2010 10:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 111 of 149 in Discussion

tamand

I visit the site regularly and see what you mean.

In my opinion it is not just getting what others pay for, (although some seem to benefit) but a small contribution by the critics would show commitment and not just continual negative criticism of previous m/c.

This topic is high vis and everyone understands the problems today but they can not be blamed on days gone by.

Chegs

Lazy days

Message Posted:
10/09/2010 11:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 112 of 149 in Discussion

A GOOD POST CHEGWIN

Things must change I know some will never admit that the place has stood still / gone backwards, but we need to help to get it moving forward again, my problem with it all is that, for more money every month and a bigger amount of payers why is it not moving forward, perhaps Lynx would like to comment, because the website does not give out much.

Another thing owners on there might like to ask is why do the commercial properties not pay towards the maintenance, at least one of them is probably the biggest user of sewerage and effluent on the site, yet does not contribute

Possible purchasers may be reading this, (in fact I know there are) so its no point saying to check a private website or forum, just let us all know what the problems are.

Chegwin

Message Posted:
10/09/2010 11:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 113 of 149 in Discussion

Yeh! I know.

It is a great site. Just needs a little time and some funds gathered and in a year or two will be fantastic. But this can not be achieved without all funds being paid.

And positive attitudes and more optimism instead of the continual duel fought by what seems to be one against the previous m/c. Settle your differences off board, however you choose, and get on with the future.

Let it go, chase the non payers and get weeding.

Lynx can only do what funds allow.

Chegs

tamand

Message Posted:
12/09/2010 02:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 114 of 149 in Discussion

Dont know exact figs yet but theres about 130 apartments on tqb, about 32 unsold = about 98, theres about 20 odd thats paid zilch as yet, theres still about 14/16 away behind, so that means theres only 60 ish payers, so how do we get the non payers to pay, because we need to get things moving, thats another holiday season by us and we are still stuck in the dung which was predicted, any helpful thoughts would be welcomed, no dout the m/c will be sending out reminders and chasing and will soon start to upset some on them but it hasn't worked till now and i for 1 really dont want to have yet another year go past.

we are coming into another winter and the collapsed wall still isnt fixed or the walls pointed to stop the muck coming thrugh so do we have to watch while it all happens again and then be told that we need to put more money in to pay for it to be cleaned up

Chegwin

Message Posted:
13/09/2010 10:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 115 of 149 in Discussion

For those owners who owe the previous m/c monies but are not willing to pay that debt to the proprietors then why not discuss with the previous m/c and have them cancel the “personal” debt and pay the monies to Lynx as these funds would have been used for the improvement of the site by the previous m/c anyway?

These outstanding debts, when paid, could be used directly for site improvements such as irrigation or general beautification. Any m/c needs funds and if these are recoverable then the infighting between a few will cease, debt will be cleared and all can move on and work towards positive and constructive progress.

Win win is it not?

Just an idea.

Chegs

tamand

Message Posted:
13/09/2010 22:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 116 of 149 in Discussion

Anybody seen any f----g pigs lately ))))

Lazy days

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 09:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 117 of 149 in Discussion

Chegwin

Your efforts are to be applauded, however as has been said many times in the past certain peeps cannot and will not admit to their mistakes, and IMHO there is a lack of good grace and humility in certain quarters, Glencoe abandoned a complex where it was near impossible to get monies in make improvements, one of the main protagonists in making things almost intolerable was one who really had no inkling of the goings on and who proactively cajoled others into doing the same, many times it was pointed out that these actions would have very long lasting & damaging effects on everything to do with TQB, ultimately it has turned out to be so, as many peeps who want to cannot lease their apartments, including the main protagonist are struggling to do so, others are visiting their apartments and are discovering at best a complex that looks as if it has gone backwards.

I am sure that Lynx would welcome the extra funds if they were offered now, but they will have to be paid

cont:

Lazy days

Message Posted:
14/09/2010 10:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 118 of 149 in Discussion

at some point prior to issue of Kocan's.

I sincerely hope that some peeps can look other owners straight in the eye and be proud of their actions to date, because in my eyes they are despicable.

I also believe that Greg late of Glencoe has been asked by several peeps in correspondence to help at committee level, but he has declined.

Again Chegwin we will wait and see how things develop as I have it on good authority that something is afoot which will bring a stark realisation of what is acceptable in trying to lower someones public standing in the minds of right thinking people.

Chegwin

Message Posted:
15/09/2010 08:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 119 of 149 in Discussion

There does seem a basic question not being answered here.

If the non payers wouldn’t pay the monies owed to the previous m/c then why do they continue to withhold these outstanding funds from the present m/c?

As has been said by some on several occasions “move on” so what is preventing these people from contributing now and moving on?

Lazy days

Message Posted:
16/09/2010 07:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 120 of 149 in Discussion

Some peeps are lacking in moral fibre as I have said on this and other threads in the past, all they are good at is sh1t stirring, they will never admit to their mistakes or give credence to anything except their own twisted agenda's as again has been amply demonstrated on many threads on here and on other boards.

Chegwin

Message Posted:
17/09/2010 15:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 121 of 149 in Discussion

Oh dear!

I heard this in the bar earlier so it must be true. Spend a lot of time in bars I do.

Seems like the non payers have now got to find another pool cleaning company who I guess will work for nothing.

The paying folk are suffering too.

Not enough funds in the pot to pay the existing company, so I heard.

See, if you pay up you get serviced. If you don’t, these things happen.

Oh dear!

Is it time to pay up now?

I do feel so genuinely sorry for the majority who are having a great site spoilt by the minority.

How can you all put up with this nonsense from a few?

tamand

Message Posted:
17/09/2010 19:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 122 of 149 in Discussion

have u been reading the other board and the m/c are sending out pics of whot private owners have planted to show how well the plaice is coming on, get real eh !!

tamand

Message Posted:
21/09/2010 22:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 123 of 149 in Discussion

SIENNA - SIENNA

I need apology check mess 103 it was not me that said it and A/J the big boss on here closed the other thread before u could apologise and f----g pig = flying pig

I can mix it with the best of you and am not scared of big dogs iether lol and unlike u havent had a drop cos its not allowed on rig OK

johndp

Message Posted:
22/09/2010 08:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 124 of 149 in Discussion

It sounds as if somebody is gonna blow a gasket here,

sienna

Message Posted:
22/09/2010 09:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 125 of 149 in Discussion

message 123 dont try to be smart if you meant 'flying' why put the **** in the first place you tw*t

by the way tw*t = Twit ! lol

you get no apology from me you just have ago at some for no reason and ruin debates, you may have a point at times but you ruin it with this rubbish and NO I am not defending anyone.

I think your site is terrible I agree that non-payers will bring sites down but there are always two sides to a story as you keep pointing out !! have a nice day and stick to the issues instead of getting personal you might get somewhere then

tamand

Message Posted:
22/09/2010 09:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 126 of 149 in Discussion

typical, you accused me of summat i didn't say then you wont even apologise just like some others, i dont try to be smart not like you !!! only want the place cleaned up if you started reading my posts and not getting youself confused with others postings you might be able to see that Steph, i dont have a go at some for NO reason theres plenty reason, and there is no debates so far only folks in denyal, i am just looking for action and its you thats making it personal accusing me of saying summat somebody else said, now thats personal !!!! and ask you other half why he puts in * as well while you are at it people in glass houses

If you want to help its welcome but please read posts properly first and think, as you youself said some time ago it dont always come out the way its meant when trying to put into words on here, but you still owe me apology for your mistake lol

sienna

Message Posted:
22/09/2010 10:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 127 of 149 in Discussion

I did try to help then you and lazydays turneds read it all properly !! someones name is just a red rag to a bull then the red mist in you both goes up, then you cannot see what others are trying to say, you turn it in to defending that certain person.

You need to dust yourselves off and take advice from those that have turned their sites around Medview ST and a few others.

You, on Turquoise Bay are in a difficult place it is not constructive to harp on about one person and an ex management company..... move on work with the MC you have got thats the only way you will get anywhere. Stop all this other childish nonsense and put your efforts in getting your site sorted.

Form a proper elected committee and then go from there

Lazy days

Message Posted:
22/09/2010 10:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 128 of 149 in Discussion

Sienna, many thanks for your reasoned and rational response there, I do not know Tamand nor have I ever corresponded with him, his' battle' if that is the right word is to get his complex looking good and he makes many good points, but he seems to get put down all too often and any rational person reading what he is trying to get over can see that, in all fairness he seldom ever mentions the person you infer to unless it is broached by others first, he probably sees her as many others do ,in having been to a large extent responsible for holding the complex back.

My argument is completely different, this person defamed / libelled someone on many occasions and inferred that he had been stealing/cheating owners on TQB and was dishonest in his dealings, this is my own personal battle and it will not go away till a settlement is finalised / apology made.

TQB past and present M/Cs have tried to form legal committees, not easy given the way the place has been sold, however

Cont:

Lazy days

Message Posted:
22/09/2010 10:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 129 of 149 in Discussion

maybe soon things can start to change for the better, after all, the past year has not been good for ALL concerned.

Alison

sienna

Message Posted:
22/09/2010 11:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 130 of 149 in Discussion

Lets hope things do change for all owners sakes- so they can all do what they set out to do enjoy their places in the sun

Chegwin

Message Posted:
22/09/2010 11:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 131 of 149 in Discussion

It would speed things up if people who had debts paid them.

sienna

Message Posted:
22/09/2010 11:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 132 of 149 in Discussion

No site can run effectively without money and people paying their way that is for sure.

tamand

Message Posted:
22/09/2010 22:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 133 of 149 in Discussion

dear sienna thats whot ive been saying from day 1 for gawd sakes your mess 127 is out of order you really need to read posts properly I dont give a damm about the ellis woman shes nothing only a whingeing tw*t to use your word lol but I AM STILL WAITING FOR ANSWER TO MESS 29 she likes a debate but when things gets serious she shuts up and goes and cant answer questions, its not a red rag just want answers is all, let her tell me on here what i said thats lies in post 29 that she disagrees with

Because if i dont get answers i will stop paying and that wont help anybodys investment and theres some more of the same mind

And i have no wishes to fall out with you as well but you were wrong in whot you accused me of but it takes a big person to apologise lol :(

Lazy days

Message Posted:
23/09/2010 08:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 134 of 149 in Discussion

It is funny in an ironic kind of way how peeps drag down serious topics , I did ask in my message 16 that the discussion not degenerate into the usual cat calling, however in the very next post we have someone who did not READ THINGS PROPERLY - attacking, quite clearly not having read things properly, then mess 24/25/26 all had a go at this person, which in mho was uncalled for and off topic, questions that have subsequently been asked have for the main part been ignored, people throwing toys out of prams metaphorically speaking, and something I said being attributeded to someone else without the person having the good grace to offer an apology, oh well it certainly shows how topics on this board progress

tamand

Message Posted:
23/09/2010 09:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 135 of 149 in Discussion

it looks as if i aint going to get answers on this thread, but i wont give up on trying to get turq bay put to rights and EVERYBODY PAYING or NOBODY PAYING, am fed up having an empty pool outside my apartment, a collapsed wall an muck everywhere. having to walk to the other two thats filled, the 1 beside the bar is a no no so that only leaves the one at the top not a good scene for me and am shure that plenty more think the same.

sienna you still owe me apology lol

sienna

Message Posted:
23/09/2010 10:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 136 of 149 in Discussion

I have better things to do with my time than argue the toss with the likes of you two tbh ( oh wait for the back lash!!! !! you two are intent in arguing, dragging unrelated stuff back up and not letting go of what has happened you cannot change the past move on time and time and time again on and on an on

Personally but for the grace of god go, I had a contract to buy one on TB by god am I glad I didnt get it, not only because the one I wanted is now sinking into the ravine but because you two are ............. beyond a reasonable discussion

I wish you well, but change in attitude might just help you to move forward if not this cycle will continue on and on and on

tamand

Message Posted:
23/09/2010 11:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 137 of 149 in Discussion

Hey ****** i am talking about the present the place is the pits mess 135 is the way it is today !!!!!

pity you dont attack you pal the way you attack me, but it just goes to show the ignorance and your grasp of the PRESENT situation, i want to get the plaice going forward and it could very easy, the money we all pay every month, if everybody paid is more than enough to have at least 1 FULL TIME handyman on the plaice and probibly two part time.

you still owe me a apology

millzer

Message Posted:
23/09/2010 13:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 138 of 149 in Discussion

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lazy days

Message Posted:
10/10/2010 12:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 139 of 149 in Discussion

Millzer just to prove a point again, please check out message 125, I will not hold my breath for an apology.

Maybe people will start to realise the harm being done by people NOT READING boards properly, and the little cliques that have been building up.

Millzer & Sienna had/have an ongoing issue with a M/C, it is their right to voice their concerns etc, it has been ongoing for a long time, I request the same right to do the same thing without their interference unless the input is of a positive nature

millzer

Message Posted:
10/10/2010 14:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 140 of 149 in Discussion

Mesage 125 is referring to Tamands post where he called my wife a gutless *twat* saying he meant a gutless *twit* as stated on Glencoe forum. If he meant 'twit' there was no need for the * in the middle of the word so you are in correct once AGAIN

No we do not have an ongoing issue with an MC they are no longer running our site thank goodness there is nothing wrong with getting a better company to run your site in the proper manner LD and I make no apology for that. We are just clarifying that we are doing things correctly with our current MC if you read it properly you might understand.

I think if you stick to the point rather than trying cause an argument continually at every turn you might actually learn something LD stop being a forum troll (forum admins desciprition of you and your mates to Sienna this week ) - stick to the subject and stop trying to attempt to bully people.

You might then be able to move forward with your own issues

Lazy days

Message Posted:
10/10/2010 17:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 141 of 149 in Discussion

Millzer my ???

Sorry, I think if you look at the dates of posts YOU WILL FIND YOU ARE INCORRECT ONCE AGAIN lol

Me I have a great life, I have no personal issues what so ever, have no need to move forward, and don't live on a complex, my cudgel is waved at moronic idiots who cannot separate fact from fiction and 'liars'.

You have a lot to say about other sites for someone who does not have ongoing issues, maybe best you rest your typing fingers, what say you lol , as for learning something, me thinks that you under estimate some of those you wish to take issue with on these forums, think on ! -not all are as inept and deluded as some here may think.

It may be that you could learn from your advice to others, and stick to the point, rather than launch into a three post tirade aimed at people more adept than you, listen and absorb, as you - as well as others, are in a learning curve, and believe me you know not a lot 'yet' and your learning is still at a very basic level.

Lazy days

Message Posted:
10/10/2010 17:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 142 of 149 in Discussion

Millzer my ???

Your message 6 on the now closed thread is referring to someone else so why choose to address it to me ?? please explain your actions or perhaps the neutral mods may like to intervene again.

By the way do you always like to lie ??? your personal details say "single" hmmmmm who would you the masses trust I ask ???

millzer

Message Posted:
10/10/2010 17:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 143 of 149 in Discussion

as said nothing of substance zzzzzzzzzzz keep constructive or butt out LD

or is it Mrs troll - I actually get this now you are just jealous

that we have a forward thinking MC that we get on well with as do all owners

That we are a cash rich site

That we improve our site year on year

That we only have one non-payer ( due to a bereavement!)

Maybe if you learn from us rather than berating us - you along with a few others might be where we are now a much much better place

green eyed monster sydrome is a bad place to be LD!

johndp

Message Posted:
10/10/2010 19:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 144 of 149 in Discussion

Apologies before I start, to others

MILLZER

Really sorry to say this MATE but you are bang out of order, have you got a screw loose or something, do you want to start on me next ?? if you do WELCOME MATE !!

This lady just said she does NOT own on a complex and she does not really care about you or your lies, she has posted sensible posts, you referred to her as using the word tw*t, it was not her !!! she pointed it out, you and your wife seem to have a habit of mixing things and posts up

Well you back off now, or If you want it bring it on I will be at your gate at Esentepe any time you want a face to face MATE!!!!

millzer

Message Posted:
10/10/2010 20:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 145 of 149 in Discussion

I refer you to my post 144

moderators please note threats of violence do try to keep on topic !! threats of violence is really not the done thing at your age !

as said ///////////////we have a forward thinking MC that we get on well with as do all owners

That we are a cash rich site !

That we improve our site year on year

if you don't even own on a complex I rest my case without threats of violence !

That we only have one non-payer

or is it that we are doing ok thank you very much that grates enjoy your evening because I am !!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
11/10/2010 07:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 146 of 149 in Discussion

John

Thanks but no thanks.

Millzer, I am surprised at your inability to grasp the significance of the written word, please read again, I am not jealous, what a pathetic thing for a grown man to say, in fact I am delighted for the good people on Sea Terra Esentepe (a number of them known personally to me), that they have a cash rich well run complex, I am also very happy for the peeps on Medview, Sweetwater Bay, Sea terra reserve & marina, to name but a few others, but little or none of this has anything to do with me so I do not presume to give my opinion very often or interject in their threads, so why do you presume that you can just come in and steamroller your way through conversations or debates regarding other peeps concerns.

For the record, I do have shares in four other places, three of them apartments one of them on Sea terra , and one of them a villa on a complex, I also own and live in a villa near Esentepe full time, Cont

Lazy days

Message Posted:
11/10/2010 08:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 147 of 149 in Discussion

I also have a good grasp of the legal system in the TRNC, so therefore I feel I am well enough qualified to put things across and ask pertinent questions, however many of them continually go unanswered if you care to re-read the posts on this discussion, the usual thing here is if you find your self being backed into a corner, start rebuking and cause a slagging match, which begs me to ask you to re-read messages 16 & 27, then look at how your wife jumped on chegwin in message 86 when the poor man only made a post, to name but one example, ask your selves - is that the way to act.

I think also You are in no position to say I should learn from you, as you have absolutely no idea of what has been going on at TQB, and if you did maybe you would not be so keen to throw your weight behind the main reason the complex is in a worse state now (as your wife agree,s mess 125 posted in Sept ) than it was more than a year ago.

Now please take a deep breath and try to see the full picture

johndp

Message Posted:
11/10/2010 09:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 148 of 149 in Discussion

millzer it was not a threat of violence just an offer of a face to face, subple difference, but better than having a go at each and other on here dont you think

And just having left the army after 22 I do consider myself quite a fit 40 year old, or perhaps you'd like to contredict that

By the way post 144 wasnt yours it was mine another one you got wrong but lets put it down to Sunday night hangovers eh

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
11/10/2010 09:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 149 of 149 in Discussion

This thread is now closed. Reason: Thread went off topic.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.