North Cyprus Tourist Board - recommendations for baby pool for mummy get togethers in Kyrenia
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > recommendations for baby pool for mummy get togethers in Kyrenia

recommendations for baby pool for mummy get togethers in Kyrenia

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Kyrenia North Cyprus

» Kyrenia Cyprus Photo Gallery

» Kyrenia Sights

» See all North Cyprus Swimming Pool threads posted so far

Pixie

Message Posted:
19/05/2010 08:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi, I am looking for a hotel or facility with a baby pool for meetings with a friend.

Any location close to central Kyrenia would be fantastic.

If you know of anywhere that would be suitable, or had a good experience somewhere please let me know.

Ideally the facility would have a baby pool where our children can paddle and play in (they are 9 months old) and after wards where we can have a coffee or perhaps brunch.

Post with prices please.

thanx

Pixie

Message Posted:
20/05/2010 09:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

I just heard abouta botanical garden in Kyrenia that has animals, has a pool and does brunch. Anyone else heard of it? and what are the prices like?

KentGirl

Message Posted:
20/05/2010 23:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Hi Pixie

I dont know of a botanical garden in Kyrenia, but it may be Green Hights in Yesiltepe (Alsancak) that you are reffering to. It is lovely- beautiful gardens, animals, pool, food.

Another place I always used to go to when my daughter was younger ( from 11 months of age) is Kings Court in Alsancak. The pool is great for little ones, gently slopes in but doesnt get too deep - there is a seperate deeper pool. The smaller pool also has two small slides which the younger ones find great fun. There is a restaurant next to the pool so you dont have to venture away while they are playing. There is also a small play ground area. They also used to have lots of lylos etc for the children to use. I havent been there since last summer but I hope that it is to the same standard that we have always experienced in the last 5 years.

I hope this helps

Kind regards

Jo

Pixie

Message Posted:
21/05/2010 15:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Thanx Jo,

I will def check them both out

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.