North Cyprus Tourist Board - Problems with builder Oskan Besok - Lapta North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Problems with builder Oskan Besok - Lapta North Cyprus

Problems with builder Oskan Besok - Lapta North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Lapta town

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

silverfox44

Message Posted:
22/07/2010 14:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

Is there anyone out there who has purchased an apartment in Lapta on a small complex with Oskan Besok trading as Goddess Enterprises. We are experiencing difficulty and would like to contact anyone else involved in this project. Please contact us asap e-mail johnfox44@hotmail.co.uk

jacktheladett

Message Posted:
22/07/2010 15:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

are you just interested in Lapta as I have a friend on his site in Esentepe (+ 4 others) with problems.

cyprusishome

Message Posted:
22/07/2010 19:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Karen,

Get them to either e-mail Marian Stokes at HBPG. Want to do this on a site by site basis. It is feasible then to collate all the data but people on individual sites need individual advice. This is where we have started from with silverfox44. I have initiated a process for them already of trying to get a set of info together to find out exactly what is happening with the site.

I know how busy Marian is at the moment and answers may not come quickly but if you friends are happy to do so I can set the ball rolling for them, my address is on forum.

David

jacktheladett

Message Posted:
22/07/2010 20:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

OK David, thx

cyprusishome

Message Posted:
22/07/2010 22:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Please contact silverfox44 if you are on this site in Lapta we want to try to ascertain the exact nature of all problems on this site to try to get the place completed

If anyone is on an other unfinished site by this builder please contact myself, I will then sort our what info would be needed to move forwards and pass on to Marian at HBPG.

For anyone who does not know, we are on one of his sites in Karsiyaka with little hope of completion.

cyprusishome

Message Posted:
23/07/2010 09:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

It is expected a self help forum will be up and running shortly for people who have suffered at the hands of this builder. It will be a secure forum for buyers only so no input from none interested parties.

cyprusishome

Message Posted:
23/07/2010 21:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

Please if you have any association with this builder we want to know. We are trying to ascertain how much damage this man has done to peoples lives, we know of over 50 definite but will be at least 100 homes.

I will be posting details of a new forum for buyers only tomorrow and hope you will join.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.