North Cyprus Tourist Board - Can anyone tell me where The Old Grapevine is in Girne, please?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Can anyone tell me where The Old Grapevine is in Girne, please?

Can anyone tell me where The Old Grapevine is in Girne, please?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Snaefell

Message Posted:
11/10/2010 20:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

We are hoping to see the pianist Arman Ratip when we are over in December, but have not idea where The Old Grapevine in Girne is. Hoping someone can help us out.

juliamoons

Message Posted:
11/10/2010 20:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Yes and I have only just found it myself. It is easier to find if you are coming out of Girne, because the sign for it is only really visible when driving out, so that is how I will direct you.

From the roundabout near the car park and top of high street, drive out of Girne in the direction of Lefkosa past the Colony Hotel on your right. Further up the road there is this fantastic new restaurant cafe called I think The House The Garden which will be on your left. The old grapevine is right next door on the left hand side and you cannot miss it coming from that direction. I have no idea where you could park in location to that though.

gooligan

Message Posted:
11/10/2010 20:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Down the same street as the Colony Hotel but towards the main roundabout to Nicosia,near to 1 of the 3 petrol station down that road.

Tootie

Message Posted:
11/10/2010 21:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Its next door to the Pacific Rent-a-Car garage and you can use the garage for parking

Grapevine

Message Posted:
12/10/2010 10:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Hi snaefell, the directions given are perfect we are really easy to find. The boys in the petrol station will normally help you with parking as we are allowed to park there in the evening, if not there is a car park just down the little road to the schools, opposite the restaurant. Hope all this helps, if not you can call Enver on 0392 8152496. x

Snaefell

Message Posted:
13/10/2010 19:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks so much for all the replies, looking forward to attending.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.