North Cyprus Tourist Board - The Donkeys have moved into Donkey Valley, Northern Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > The Donkeys have moved into Donkey Valley, Northern Cyprus

The Donkeys have moved into Donkey Valley, Northern Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

» See all North Cyprus Shipping threads posted so far

» Read about Shipping Freight to North Cyprus

DonkeyKeeper

Message Posted:
16/12/2010 00:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

We never thought that this day would come! George, William, Harry, Camilla and Anne actually moved into Donkey Valley and they were pleased with the move. Jonathan and Maggie were also there to witness the great occasion along with Davut (the Vet) and Kaptan his friend and helper.

This happy day is all due to the hard work of a small band of volunteers and of kind people who have donated and made it all possible.

Thank you from the Donks and from myself and Margaret

Donkey Keeper

Lilli

Message Posted:
16/12/2010 00:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

very well done yourselve s xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i still have donkey powder and 50tl i promised . xxxxxxxxxxxxx and i still would love to see them x A very good friend took me shopping today for the rest of the presents we need, then i get a phone call from paris from another customer to buy the rest. There are good people out there and i thank god i find them. I may bully them into it because I know where the soul lies. I still want to come and help you all i can xxxx

sienna

Message Posted:
16/12/2010 08:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

well done Donkey Keeper where exactly are you and the Donks ???????? I must come and see you when over next we might leave them a pressy

delikomsu

Message Posted:
16/12/2010 12:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Fantastic news David, well done, just shows what can be done with dedication. Last time we met you were sporting a handbag! Penny K9

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.