North Cyprus Tourist Board - Turkish Conversation classes to start soon (Uni grad Turkish teacher)
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Turkish Conversation classes to start soon (Uni grad Turkish teacher)

Turkish Conversation classes to start soon (Uni grad Turkish teacher)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Schools Posts

ulker

Message Posted:
25/01/2011 18:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Hi to everyone!

I am new to the forum and hope to contribute to it in future to practice and improve my English. I take this opprtunity to inform everyone, I have joined up Oz with his ever popular 1-to-1 Turkish lessons and will also be teaching at his premises.

Initially, I shall take up intermediate and higher levels of conversational classes - either 1to1 or as a small group, where we shall meet to improve practical communication skills. As there will be no written work involved, the lessons are intended to be as social as possible including refreshments on offer. The fees will be much cheaper than normal lessons. We plan on starting the classess as from next week, so please contact me for more details on:

ulker.1to1turkishlessons@yahoo.com

These are for people who already have a certain level of knowledge in Turkish language + grammar, so no new starters please.

bigOz

Message Posted:
25/01/2011 20:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Thats my girl!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.