North Cyprus Tourist Board - Michel Roux's Service restaurant service making it work
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Michel Roux's Service restaurant service making it work

Michel Roux's Service restaurant service making it work

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» Kyrenia Restaurants

» Famagusta Restaurants

wanderer

Message Posted:
03/02/2011 21:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Michel Roux is on a personal mission: to take eight young people who have never considered a career as front-of-house restaurant staff, and prove to them that it is an industry that can change their lives.

This is a really brilliant series I hate reality shows but this guy takes eight no hoper's and makes them good and believe in themselves No car crashes just good training

it also shows how difficult the restaurant business is It would be a great training tool for any restaurant

Lilli

Message Posted:
03/02/2011 21:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Well i can beleive it. He is the nicest guy you could meet and loves new talent.. Guido trained under him and the respect he has for him and his teaching ability.We used to go to his restaurant once a month when we were in the UK.. That man is a star he would come to the table and sit with us. I once asked him how do you dream up the recipe's, he replied ,u darling liz, our family made a buisnes out of cooking, war came war went, we survived. we saw the future in england with french cuisine and took it , we look forward not back.His words. I would love to be in one of his restaurants now x

Blackbird

Message Posted:
03/02/2011 22:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Wow Lilli that must have been fantastic.....

Earlybird

Message Posted:
04/02/2011 07:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

A very good series and just shows what patience and praise does to kids who I have to say, a couple of them had Attitude with a capital A when it started.

crystallady

Message Posted:
04/02/2011 11:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

What a brilliant last show. I am gutted it has finished, it has to have been one of the most interesting and inspirational series. They should show it in schools as an example of what can be achieved - for pupils AND the teachers.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.