North Cyprus Tourist Board - good deal of the week for uk residents.
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > good deal of the week for uk residents.

good deal of the week for uk residents.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Residence Permits

» Read about Work Permits

w26kay

Message Posted:
20/09/2008 01:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 8 in Discussion

I took this idea from a previous post.........

"why dont we all post the special offers we find in the supermarkets"

- Brilliant idea - we could all do with a cash boost in these very difficult times., and a chance to save money.

So let's look out for the best deal/BOGOF/Special offer we can find. I would suggest 2 threads 1 for TRNC and 1 for UK residents.....

So here is mine for this week.....

On TV this week Martin Lewis (the man who saves you money) said that if you phone Direct Line (free phone number) and get a quote for car or home insurance, just by phoning and getting the quote, (and not taking the insurance), you get a free £5.00 M&S Voucher as a thank you. I have told every pensioner I know to phone Direct Line. Please pass it on.

w26kay

Message Posted:
20/09/2008 01:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 8 in Discussion

You have to say to them on phoning "M&S Press" - Sorry I forgot that bit.

dy1259

Message Posted:
20/09/2008 02:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 8 in Discussion

Can save on your phone bills if you have an 'Anytime or Evening/Weekend' deal with your phone company. You can find the landline equivalent of non-geographic numbers which are not included as free in the above deals.

http://www.saynoto0870.com/

KickingK

Message Posted:
20/09/2008 05:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 8 in Discussion

With the huge expected rises on electricity & gas bills we have capped our bills until 2010. The tariff is more, but when prices rocket, our price will staff the same, if prices go down, our tariff will also go down.

All the large companies have the "capping option", definetely worth investigating, to save on those price hikes.

w26kay

Message Posted:
20/09/2008 12:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 8 in Discussion

Check out the cheapest petrol prices in your area by logging onto "Petrol prices.com", a website updated daily.

w26kay

Message Posted:
20/09/2008 12:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 8 in Discussion

Make sure you are not paying too much for your insurances. Log onto Confused.com, Moneysupermarket.com or other price comparison sites to see if you can get a better deal. The Halifax are offering a good deal on contents/buildings insurance at present. Comparable prices, and £50 cashback after the insurance has been running for 12 weeks, then £50 cashback every year (providing you do not make a claim).

jakki

Message Posted:
20/09/2008 16:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 8 in Discussion

This is a very good thread!! Wish I could contribute - I can only say that I am not loyal to any one supermarket - buy the special deals then move onto the next one!!

w26kay

Message Posted:
20/09/2008 17:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 8 in Discussion

Jakki, me too. Did you know you can check out all the top deals for UK supermarkets on the internet? Great for BOGOF's and less than half price deals. Saves you a load of time looking round each shop as well.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.