North Cyprus Tourist Board - Advice pls on how to upload pics or documents
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Advice pls on how to upload pics or documents

Advice pls on how to upload pics or documents

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Pippie

Message Posted:
23/03/2011 19:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

I've seen web links included in posts, that's easy enough. But, someone in a post earlier today suggested to someone to take a photo and post it on here on the forum. Can someone tell me how that can be done pls?

Also - sort of linked to this question - is there a 'how to?' page somewhere on this website telling you how to use the site and where I might find tips on doing what I'm asking above? Thanks.

cooper

Message Posted:
23/03/2011 20:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Follow this info - To upload pictures, first click on this link.

http://photobucket.com/register/?ref=headerregister

Register with an User name and password then add the page to your favourites to access it in future. On this Home Page, click on the tab "My Album" . Here you will see upload options to "Browse" the "Images from my PC". Clicking on "Browse" will take you to the "My Pictures" file on your computer.

Choose the photograph you want to upload by clicking on "Open" and then "Upload". Once its uploaded, scroll down the page your in and you will find it in your album below. Underneath the photograph you will see 4 options, click on the one called "Direct Link" and a little yellow box will flash up entitled "Copied".

Now go back to your posting box on the Cyprus44 forum and right click your mouse and paste, the http listing will appear. Leave a clear row above and below it and after you post it, anyone can click on it and see your photograph.

Harold2555

Message Posted:
23/03/2011 20:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Pippie

There is no way to load pictures directly on the forum. You can load your picture to any one of the picture showing sites such as spideroak or others (search google free picture sites). You can then post a url to your picture

Harold

Pippie

Message Posted:
23/03/2011 22:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Thanks to you both, that's helpful.

Pippie

Message Posted:
23/03/2011 22:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Thanks to you both, that's helpful.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.