North Cyprus Tourist Board - Anyone else Having Problems with Home Phone?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Anyone else Having Problems with Home Phone?

Anyone else Having Problems with Home Phone?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

stellasstar1

Message Posted:
29/03/2011 12:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Is anyone else having problems with their home phone lines? I get a ringing tone, but every number comes up engaged when I dial it. I remember this happening last year and it went on for ages. I have reported it, but they just said they would report it to "whoever"!!!

Texas

Message Posted:
29/03/2011 14:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Same here. I can dial fax numbers, but not landlines. Mobile works fine!

This was a few days after telecom guys came to sort out crackling line. They fixed that, but it did take 6 guys.

Cannot complain, they moved my phone point inside my house and they refused a "drink".

stellasstar1

Message Posted:
29/03/2011 19:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

I forgot to say I'm in Lapta mountainside.

waddo

Message Posted:
29/03/2011 19:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Paid my deposit 2 months ago, the line was live then but in another name, had the name changed at the same time and went home. Phone dead from then on. Been down and been told that the name was changed on the 22nd of Feb and the line was made live then - not! Also told that the engineer will ring my mobile tomorrow (that was last weeks tomorrow) to come fix the problem??????????

The problem is in the exchange switch room where they have loaded the wrong programme and cut off the line instead of just leaving it live and changing the name - only 25 years experiance in phones so what would I know.

Problems with land line phones - no, not me, mine don't work so there is no problem (shrug!!).

stellasstar1

Message Posted:
30/03/2011 10:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Had a phone call first thing this morning from telephone company to say they had fixed it from their end. Excellent service.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.