North Cyprus Tourist Board - esentepe fun run - the greatest event this side of the island
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > esentepe fun run - the greatest event this side of the island

esentepe fun run - the greatest event this side of the island

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See Up and Comings Events in TRNC on North Cyprus Events Calendar

» Read about Esentepe Village in North Cyprus

» Korineum Golf Course, Esentepe, North Cyprus

Ayresomeangel

Message Posted:
26/04/2011 19:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

To all you guys who helped to make this one fabulous day, thank you and can I say that you all participated in the spirit of the event. It was an absolutely great day and I feel that everybody really enjoyed it. This means there will definitely be another one next year, so you can suffer again.

The Help Those With Cancer (Tulips) are absolutely overwhelmed with the turn out of the English/Turkish cypriot participants. Our aim for Funds raised has been surpassed by over 3 times.

This could increase if all of the participants, who were sponsored, but did not submit their monies on the day did in fact contact us for collection of payment of dues. We will endeavour to help in any way we can to ensure this money is collected.

This would definitely bring us up to four times the amount we expected.

Come on Guys, those of you who have not submitted your collected donations, please do so before next Sunday, 1st May, when I will be at Soys Bar, Catalkoy.

Marion

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 00:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

what are you up to now George in financial terms. I heard there was 40,000 with a hope of 50,000 with an earlier expectation/hope of 25,000. the twenty five would have been fab, but all the hard work you all put in brings the figure up to something more than ''fun' - in fact it is 'fantastic'.

and I think a huge 'thank you' is owed to you.

third time lucky next year ??? How about an aim for 100,000?????

scoobydoo

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 11:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Well done George and Crew.

If you can, please get your money in asap.

If you cannot get your sponsor money to George, please ring him - as he wrote in msg 1, if you are having problems he (and his team) will help where ever possible.

Ayresomeangel

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 12:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Thanks Marion - final total still not to hand, should be with us by the weekend.

We had a fab day and the auction of pledges raised a substantial amount of money for our charity.

We have one excellent pledge left to auction

It consists of 1. A full car service

2. Bodywork repairs

3. Full respray

We are looking for bids in excess of 500 sterling. Any body interest in this great offer ??

Ayresomeangel

Message Posted:
27/04/2011 19:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Sorry folks, a bid has been accepted for the outstanding auction item.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.