North Cyprus Tourist Board - Special note: Friday's Market at Carpenters Restaurant Karaoğlanoğlu
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Special note: Friday's Market at Carpenters Restaurant Karaoğlanoğlu

Special note: Friday's Market at Carpenters Restaurant Karaoğlanoğlu

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» Kyrenia Restaurants

» Famagusta Restaurants

Pippie

Message Posted:
06/06/2011 09:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

Sorry to hyjack the forum but I'm hoping to get a message to the two ladies (from Ercan and Iskele way ) that I met yesterday at Pembe Gül Garden Centre Sunday market in Ozanköy and who were doing a house clearance.

Ladies, you mentioned you planned to go to the Carpenter's market on Friday. I don't know whether you will be contacting Maureen who organises it so I thought I should try to let you know - As I said, the market is free for stall holders. However, I forgot to mention that you will need to take along a table for yourself to use, and a parasol just in case you're in the sun.

And just to reiterate, if you come off the motorway at GAU, to the bottom of the road turn left at the lights then after Bektaş supermarket on the right you will take the next turning on the right to Carpenters restaurant (about 50yds down on the left).

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.