North Cyprus Tourist Board - Wedding in north cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Wedding in north cyprus

Wedding in north cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

» See all North Cyprus Weddings threads posted so far

joanna

Message Posted:
21/06/2011 20:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 20 in Discussion

Hi wondered if anyone could help, we are looking to get married June 2012 and wondered if anyone had any views on the Ada Hotel or any suggestion as to where is a good venue. We were really keen on the Kybele but after looking a bit more realised there are a lot of places that are just as nice and half the price.

many thanks for any help

Jo

LittleQueenie

Message Posted:
21/06/2011 22:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 20 in Discussion

NOT Cratos!

climakool

Message Posted:
21/06/2011 22:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 20 in Discussion

hiya - our friends are getting married september at almond holiday village - check it out if u need to make enquiries - spk to Gultan

Marion

Message Posted:
22/06/2011 00:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 20 in Discussion

Went to Ada for a wedding reception. Very nice, although some complaind at the price of drinks. Nicely done up now and merits an extra couple of stars in status. why not write and ask for prices. food was good, atmosphere was great, but it depends on size of wedding etc.

There are so many venues that it depends on what you are looking for - small, large, intimate, cheap, beach??? what???? Hotel or restaurrant? Are you getting a planner or DIY? all comes into the equation.

JohhnyLee

Message Posted:
22/06/2011 01:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 20 in Discussion

Hello joanna. I have done acouple of weddings at Ada Hotel, very nice venue, excellent rooms and first class setting.

Also Vashti whos advert is at the top of this page is an incredible wedding planner,

I know that you can have a first rate wedding here for half the price of the UK.

I am a DJ and singer and I specalise in weddings, please feel free to contact me for any info. and I will gladly try to help.

Good Luck with your plans, this really is a great place to get married. 0090 533 843 6539

Carndi

Message Posted:
22/06/2011 10:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 20 in Discussion

My son is getting married out here next August and the reception is in the Pia Bella Hotel.

My wife and I have been to several functions at the Pia Bella and found them to be an excellent venue.

The prices quoted to us are the best of about 8 or 9 venues we checked and the price of drinks compare with local bars.

He also said that depending on the number of guests who book rooms for the wedding a discount could be arranged.

My futer daughter in law is here next month and is meeting with the manager to arrange menu etc. The also provide the wedding cake but should you wish to tell them which sort of cake you require that can be arranged with extra cost.

My wife and I have gone to several places to get quotes and found that the Pia Bella,not the cheapest, seems like the best.

Hope this helps.

StGeorgeI

Message Posted:
22/06/2011 10:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 20 in Discussion

Go to the advert at the top of this page and check her testimonials - Vashti will look after you like she has many, many others.

G

flightholiday

Message Posted:
22/06/2011 12:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 20 in Discussion

Teresa of http://www.weddingsnorthcyprus.com can help she has a reputation and I know has recently looked into the Ada for another wedding party. Call or email her.

Teresa

Message Posted:
22/06/2011 19:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 20 in Discussion

Thanks Tom for pointing out i have a reputation, a good one i hope. I am already dealing with Jo,s wedding i think she was hoping for some unbiased reviews of venues.

joanna

Message Posted:
22/06/2011 20:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 20 in Discussion

Hi Marion,

We have a guest list of roughly 50 coming over, was the wedding you went to bigger than this? Its so hard to know if you are chosing the right place. We dont want a wedding by a pool, so the Ada looked good as its all set by the sea. Would it be possible do you think to see some pics of the wedding you went to? To give us an idea of what it would all look like etc. We are using Teresa Cefa as a planner and she has been really helpful.

Hi Carndi,

How funny I have been speaking to your daughter in law already.

She has given me lots of ideas and help and mentioned the Pia Bella to me.

When places say including local drinks, what does this mean? During the meal or whole night?

Thanks

Jo

joanna

Message Posted:
22/06/2011 20:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 20 in Discussion

Thanks to everyone for your replies, we are using Teresa and she is very helpful, just wanted opinions from others too.

Carndi i am in contact with your daughter in law also, small world hey. I think we will soon turn crazy with all this wedding talk.

I have asked Teresa for info on Pia Bella aswel and also the Colony Hotel. Do you have an opinion on the Ada or have have you not had much to do with it really?

Johhny Lee, what sort of singing do you do and do you have any clips you could send or I could find online?

Thanks guy

Jo

JohhnyLee

Message Posted:
22/06/2011 23:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 20 in Discussion

Joanna, I can geal with anything for a wedding from Singing 60,s 70,s 80,s or DJ, compere or Karaoke if required, I can normally fill dancefloors. Lots of clips on U tube, IE, Mayday for Ismail at Cine Miles. Pia bella for Ismail N.A.F.I. Roof Bar Alsancak. Also references avialable. Good Luck with your plans.

Marion

Message Posted:
23/06/2011 00:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 20 in Discussion

If you are using Teresa - trust her. She knows all these venues well and talking to her is probably better than getting our opinions. the wedding I went to was for 30 people and the wedding itself was at Kybele and Ada was for the reception (near the pool!!!!). So, pic s Teresa's brains.

I am not opting out but if Teresa is your planner she is really the one to advise, otherwiss eyou are just getting personal opinions which could be quite different to your own. trust me on that one!

Does Teresa agree????

talk to Teresa as well about your reception and share with her what you want and she will make appropriate suggestions so that the day is just what you want.

That is what most planners do! And hope it all goes well. As to venues, Pia \Bella does not have a view of the sea and is v ery town centre, so not everyone's liking. So price is NOT always the main criteria. As I say - ask Teresa.

kyrenia79

Message Posted:
23/06/2011 09:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 20 in Discussion

Plan your ideal Wedding Abroad, Plan YOUR Cyprus Wedding. !!!

Your dream wedding in North Cyprus!!

North Cyprus will be one of the most memorable days of your lives, booking your wedding date to arranging floral decorations, wedding transport & carriages, wedding cake, hair & beauty, photography, videography, wedding reception, arrange all your wedding legalities, your options are endless.

Let KIBRIS DUGUN assist you and help with the smooth organisation of your perfect dream wedding day.

It's easy with Kibrisdugun.com !!

http://eng.kibrisdugun.com/

Marion

Message Posted:
24/06/2011 00:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 20 in Discussion

I think the lady is saying she already has a wedding planner, but is looking from some info from the experience of others. sorry, No. 14, but I think you are too late. As a matter of interest, who are you? And I am sorry i don't know you personally (at least I don't think so), but having taken a look at your web page, it would help you grealty if you completed it and put right the mistakes. if you want to get English customers you must realise you are competing against some long established wedding planners whose first language is English. Please don't think i am being harsh - just trying to help.

kyrenia79

Message Posted:
24/06/2011 09:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 20 in Discussion

Thanks Marion for your comments..

Jkell

Message Posted:
14/07/2011 16:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 20 in Discussion

Please help!! i am looking for upscale amazing wedding entertainment and high quality venue decortaions any idesas ??/

citrus

Message Posted:
14/07/2011 22:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 20 in Discussion

Angelic events have also got some good ideas for venues

JohnDownes

Message Posted:
14/07/2011 23:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 20 in Discussion

I can supply wines for wedding parties. Good rates and much better quality than the local rubbish.

http://www.capewines.net

Yours,

John Downes

http://www.capewines.net

info@capewines.net

dreamer

Message Posted:
15/07/2011 09:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 20 in Discussion

check out our sample video clips http://www.videofilmingservices.co.uk 1983-2011

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.