North Cyprus Tourist Board - Sizzling Weather, Sizzling Soul on Saturday
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Sizzling Weather, Sizzling Soul on Saturday

Sizzling Weather, Sizzling Soul on Saturday

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

cyprusgiant

Message Posted:
08/07/2011 20:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

If your scene is Soul, tune into Radio Bayrak International (87.8 & 105FM) tomorrow morning at 10am, and I promise you, you'll not be disappointed with the music. Playlist in the morning includes :- Fake - ALEXANDER O'NEAL, Baby I'm Yours - BARBARA LEWIS, Looking For A Love - BOBBY WOMACK, Here I Go Again - ARCHIE BELL & The DRELLS, I'm On My Way - DEAN PARRISH, My Man Is A Sweet Man - MILLIE JACKSON, It's OK - CEE LO GREEN, Your Love Is King - SADE, Your Love Is King - SIMONE, Ain't Nobody - CHAKA KHAN, Teardrops - WOMACK & WOMACK, Heaven Is In The Backseat Of My Cadillac - HOT CHOCOLATE, My Love Is Your Love Forever, Tell Me It's Just A Rumour & This Old Heart Of Mine - ALL ISLEY BROTHERS, Moving On Up - M PEOPLE, Down That Road,- SHARA NELSON. I hope that you can tune. Keep The Faith, Max.....

Riddles

Message Posted:
08/07/2011 21:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

Hi

I played on the same bill as Millie Jackson in Italy in 2004 and she hates (and refused to play) 'My Man is a Sweet Man' ...mind you she was a real bag so I'm glad you're playing it on the off-chance it might upset her!

spider

Message Posted:
08/07/2011 22:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Riddles I went to see Millie at Ipswich what a night..

Max thanks so much for all the good stuff.

Spider,X

Riddles

Message Posted:
09/07/2011 11:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Hi Spider and Max

I wasn't criticising the show or soul music (it would be odd to given what's on my P3 player!) .....I was just throwing in the snippet that she hates that song (understandably, given that she's an assertive woman and the song is a bit 'simpering') .....To say she's assertive, actually, is putting it a bit mildly ...she's a bully!

Keep on keepin' on!

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.