North Cyprus Tourist Board - Orbit Showtime Network TV
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Orbit Showtime Network TV

Orbit Showtime Network TV

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all North Cyprus Television (TV) and Satellite threads posted so far

CSS-Lapta

Message Posted:
21/07/2011 06:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

The Property Centre, Alsancak are authorised distributors for Orbit Showtime Network Television

For more details pop in and have a chat......

Opening hours 9.am to 1pm Monday to Friday

Our offices are just past the Green petrol station.

Tel: 0392 821 31 41

erolz

Message Posted:
21/07/2011 10:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

OSN do not have rights to sell services in the TRNC and thus you can not be an 'authorised' distributor for OSN in the TRNC, if by 'authorised' you mean authorised by OSN. If you email OSN directly and ask them 'do you have any authorised dealers or distributors in the TRNC or Cyprus, they will say no we do not'.

CSS-Lapta

Message Posted:
27/07/2011 11:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Erolz, yes you are correct.

HOWEVER when the application was made we were transfered to their Mergin Markets Division in Jordon who then do give the authorised distributors agreements. Therefore for anybody contacting the OSN Merging Markets Division in Jordon, it will be confirmed that The Property Centre in North Cyprus are authorised distributors for OSN.

We look forward to hearing from anybody wishing to discuss OSN Televsion. Please feel free to pop into the office for a chat.

Redwine

Message Posted:
27/07/2011 11:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

We OSN and very satisfied except we cannot get sky news.

If I try it comes up ring this number to get sky (subscribe) What would happen if I rang them? When you sold us the package you told us that we would have to upgrade to the sports package to get skynew _ I do not want sport just Sky - so shall I ring them and subscribe direct

CSS-Lapta

Message Posted:
27/07/2011 11:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Redwine Although we would love to help you we are unable to do so as we did not sell you the OSN package you will need to go back to whomever sold it to you I am afraid.

erolz

Message Posted:
27/07/2011 11:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Redwine ringing OSN directly when using a grey market service is very risky. There is a very real chance that if they become aware that you are using the service outside the area they have the rights for, they will disconnect your service entirely on that basis. When using a grey market service it is important to 'hide' the fact that you are using the service outside the area the provider has rights for, be it OSN or Sky or any other.

When OSN buy content from the likes of sky , they do so based on providing that content only in certain areas. Cyprus is not one of those areas and if OSN knowingly porivde service to areas they have not bought and paid rights to provide to from the content owners, they are in breach of their agreements and contracts with said content providers.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.