North Cyprus Tourist Board - POLITICS ASIDE – FREE EVENTS North Cyprus – Please support the TRNC
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > POLITICS ASIDE – FREE EVENTS North Cyprus – Please support the TRNC

POLITICS ASIDE – FREE EVENTS North Cyprus – Please support the TRNC

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See Up and Comings Events in TRNC on North Cyprus Events Calendar

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

Molly

Message Posted:
05/08/2011 08:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

As a life long Liverpool fan I am absolutely delighted that the Liverpool Legends did arrive as promised. Each afternoon I have popped down to the July 20 Stadium to watch the sessions. Although disappointed by the meagre turnout of spectators, ex-pats and Cypriots, I have met some really nice people, and only a few of whom are Liverpool supporters.

The reason for this post is to appeal to everyone, Mums, Dads, Grandparents, youngsters and football fans to come and support the game this evening at 6.30pm. As we all know, organising even local events is problematic – it is even more difficult when it involves bringing people over.

It has been lovely to see so many local lads attend the sessions – it’s been a joy to watch and I feel proud that an event such as this is actually taking place here in the TRNC. I also know that if there are great numbers of spectators showing their support tonight, the organisers intend to approach other Premier League Legends as well.

Cont'd

Molly

Message Posted:
05/08/2011 08:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

This is a free event – even if you are not a football fan, this has all been done in great spirit and will be an enjoyable evening. The winners of last nights tournament will be presented with their trophy and all participants will receive some goodies.

Also FREE, there has been some great musical entertainment this week courtesy of the Municipality. Again, please support these events to ensure that they continue. The program for August is advertised in the Cyprus Today.

We have much to be thankful for, not least to be living in such a still beautiful part of the world.

Redwine

Message Posted:
05/08/2011 09:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

I hate football!!!

speedster

Message Posted:
05/08/2011 11:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

we'll be there, looking forward to it!!!

tomsteel

Message Posted:
05/08/2011 14:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Msg 3 - another +ve thread I see.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.