North Cyprus Tourist Board - housework baby sitting and caring work req
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > housework baby sitting and caring work req

housework baby sitting and caring work req

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

petlovers

Message Posted:
02/12/2008 18:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

anyone needs my service just ring me or email me at pets.at.home@hotmail.com.....manythanks Marsha

PumpKYN

Message Posted:
29/03/2009 15:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Hello,

My name is Flora; I am a student of Eastern Mediterranean University, North Cyprus Famagusta. Am studying Psychology to become a Child Psychologist. I adore children, being with kids, listening to them intentionally and understandably, making them happy makes me happy too. I like cooking, cleaning, organizing, helping people, traveling and learning new languages.

I had some experience and willing working with children, I have worked in a Day Care Center for 2 years. Children are my friends and I love seeing them cheerful, smiling, and being their selves. My language is English, I understand a little bit of Turkish, French, Italian and ready to learn more. If anyone is interested in having a great nanny for their kids, home, and someone you can trust, you have me. I will like to start working from June 2009 (SUMMER HOLIDAYS). Here are my contacts…05338498021 and Email Address…evallyflo@yahoo.com, Please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.