North Cyprus Tourist Board - looking for a job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > looking for a job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

looking for a job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

mumune

Message Posted:
12/12/2011 11:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

hi,

I have a degree on Interpretation and Translation and im looking for any Translation job on English and Turkish. i can do any job in this sector . I have finish univercity this year. Im a native english and turkish speaker if theres any jobs going around contact me please. Also i can do any call center jobs aswell. I live near to Famaguta but i can work in nicosia aswell. i also have a very good knowledge on reading and writing in both english and turkish. .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

my email is mumune_lilac@hotma

elko2

Message Posted:
12/12/2011 11:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

I am not sure about your Turkish but your English is perfect. Good luck.

ismet

mumune

Message Posted:
12/12/2011 13:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Thank you .My turkish is very good aswell. i studied high school and univercity in north cyprus.

steve.sewell

Message Posted:
12/12/2011 13:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

elko2

So you have a sense of humour, good on you.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.