North Cyprus Tourist Board - aphrodite development guzelyurt (evergreen developments)
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > aphrodite development guzelyurt (evergreen developments)

aphrodite development guzelyurt (evergreen developments)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» Read Blue Bay Village North Cyprus property review

» Read Aphrodite Beachfront Village North Cyprus property review

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

gazza

Message Posted:
02/11/2007 12:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

hi everyone

we have just been advised our next stage payments are due end of november as our block will be completed then, as we have not had a chance to visit the site yet has anybody visited the site and paid there 2nd stage payment? we are in the middle of the site so others will have been completed before ours.any information would be welcome.

have a nice day gazza

Aphrodite Beachfront Village Website:

http://www.aphroditebeachfront.com

lovingcyprus

Message Posted:
02/11/2007 19:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

Don't pay unless you are certain that the property has been finished

dicko

Message Posted:
02/11/2007 20:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

We are buying from Evergreen at Crystal Bay View, but went to have a look at

Aphrodite when we where over last month (Oct). There are a number of blocks completed & we looked round a completed block-garden, middle & penthouse apts. They really look great & a high quality finish with 1st class fittings external & internal. Euro-Coast building contractors (same builders as Crystal Bay View & Blue Bay) are living on site & there where a lot of them! Looks a great development.

DONTY

Message Posted:
02/11/2007 21:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

was at the site early this week and about half the blocks were complete or nearly complete. very nice quality. loads of wardrobes, spot on tiling and even classy looking doors and hinges! probably the nicest finished apartments i have been to. sold a front line unit (priced at 96K) so well worth the visit

another new hotel has opened in the Guzelyurt region which is good for the area. i also noticed a fair number of local houses have been spruced up recently and a new mini market shop has opened on the edge of Gaziveren so locals seem to be gearing up for the tourism push in this area.

it was mentioned in the paper that the local golf course is in talks with a backer to improve and extend their current facilities with plans for a hotel on the site of the hospital next door which will be relocated closer to Guzelyurt. fingers crossed!

ask your selling agent (or the developer if you bought direct) if they will send you photgraphs of your block/unit.

gazza

Message Posted:
04/11/2007 18:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

hi all

thanks for your replys nice to have some info about this development as we brought of plan. look forward to coming over to nc soon to see for ourselves looks very promising by the feedback above.

all the best gazza

suntanman

Message Posted:
24/03/2008 15:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

I have added a message page to my msn forum to accomodate Evergreen's development 'aphrodite'.

Feel free to join, start discussions and add photos of your site.

click the link: http://groups.msn.com/crystalbayviewnorthcyprus

Andrew

JT147

Message Posted:
01/09/2008 18:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Does anyone else have problems trying to sell their apartments back to Evergreen? I bought an apartment at Aphrodite Beachfront Village over 2 years ago and have been trying to sell it back to Evergreen for a year now. The contract clearly states that this is possible, however, they have still yet to pay.

I have met up with another unhappy purchaser and would be interested to hear from other unhappy clients.

Do not buy a property from Evergreen as they are disingenuous!!!

linus

Message Posted:
01/09/2008 20:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Hi JT147

What are your problems with the apt? I have had no problems whatsoever and they have sold an awful lot of properties. So far what they have agreed to do for me they have done

Regards

Linus

JT147

Message Posted:
11/09/2008 16:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Hi Linus

I have no problems with the apartment. Just that when I purchased this 2 years ago I was advised (in my contract) that this could be sold back to the developer after 1 year. However they have refused to buy it back from me!!!! Hence, I have no choice but to take legal action.

Has anyone had the same problem? Also, why does a small development like this take so long to complete?

Thanks

brandy sour

Message Posted:
11/09/2008 16:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

We also on a small complex but in alsancak we have been waiting for just over 2 years for ours to be completed.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.