North Cyprus Tourist Board - PLEASE HELP need something translated from Turkish to English ASAP
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > PLEASE HELP need something translated from Turkish to English ASAP

PLEASE HELP need something translated from Turkish to English ASAP

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Sazna

Message Posted:
09/01/2012 18:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Hi All i got this letter home from my daughters school to day but i cant understand it, if someone can please tell me what it says i would be truly grateful

many thanks

Cocugunuz ........'un 9.10.2012 tarihinde KBB hastaliklari tarama programamiz dahilinde yapilan muayenesinde kulak (larda) buson (kulak kiri) tespit edilmistir. 5 gun boyunca sag + sol kulaga Gilserin damla gunde 2-3 kez her kulaga 5 damla olacak sekilde kullandiktan sonra cocugunzla birlikte bir hafta icerisinde yakin dougu universitesi hastanesi KBB poliklinigine basvurarak, ucretsiz olan kulak temiziligi ve KBB muayenesinin yapilmasi onerilmektedir. Asagidaki irtibat numarasindan randevu almaniz ve bu formu beraberinizde getirmeniz onem arz etmektedir.

laptagal

Message Posted:
09/01/2012 18:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Hi, did this with Google Translate - hope it helps;

Your child's ........' on 09/10/2012 ENT diseases screening examination programamiz made ​​within the ear (LIMITATIONS) buso (ear wax), have been identified. During the last 5 days Gilserin right + left ear drops 2-3 times a day 5 drops each ear at the cost within a week after which I close cocugunzla dougu University Hospital ENT clinic with a vote, which is free of ear cleaning, and ENT examination is recommended. The following contact numbers to make an appointment and bring this form with you is important.

Sazna

Message Posted:
09/01/2012 18:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Hi many thanks but it is still a little unclear so a proper translation would be helpful if any one can provide one please

nemo1985

Message Posted:
09/01/2012 18:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Basically saying that they did a screening examination and they have found wax in the ear of your hold and they have recommended that you put Gilerin drops in both ears for 5 days and that it is advised that you make an appointment at yakin dogu university hospital for ear cleaning and a check up within a week. You can make an appointment with the number provided and to take the letter with you! Hope this helps

Sazna

Message Posted:
09/01/2012 18:31

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

Many thanks for the help

elko2

Message Posted:
09/01/2012 19:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

As a result of KBB (ear-throat-nose) examination it was found that your child had some dirt in his ear. you must use a solution with glyserine for 5 days 2-3 times a day 5 drops each ear. At the end of five days a visit to Near East Hospital KBB policlinic is recommended with your child and your child will have a free of charge examination and ear cleaning. Please make an appointment with the numbers below and bring this form with you.

(My wife had a similar case recently and the solution was prepared by the local chemist made up of hydrogen peroxide and glyserine).

ismet

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.