North Cyprus Tourist Board - Music / Band Workshop Updates at "The Studio" Mondays !
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Music / Band Workshop Updates at "The Studio" Mondays !

Music / Band Workshop Updates at "The Studio" Mondays !

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

snakes

Message Posted:
09/01/2012 22:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

This workshop consists of a fantastic bunch of people who are trying so hard to acheive their ultimate goal of playing their instruments in a band and making some music that they possibly never thought they would. Tonight we had a "line up" of slide blues guitar, accoustic rythmn guitar,Bass guitar, Keyboards, saxophone and drums. I am so proud to say that they played "their socks off" and actually started to sound like a band which is what this is all about. Well done to all concerned I am so proud of you all, and there is always room for more who would like to join in.pleas e mail me for more details Regards Barry

AlsancakJack

Message Posted:
09/01/2012 22:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

And not a drop of beer was spilt.

snakes

Message Posted:
10/01/2012 09:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Hello Dave ! What an engenious contraption screwed to your amp ! Who'd a thought an old fire extinguisher holder would end up a beer can holder on a Fender amp. perhaps you should send the idea to Mr Fender and other amp manufacturers ha ha ! at least it meant no sticky floor today ! well done with the playing also as British Rail said 25 years ago "we're getting there" but they still have'nt oops ! regards Barry

pcDoctor

Message Posted:
11/01/2012 08:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

hello all, i wanna learn to play the guitar, does anyone have a second hand acoustic (or tell me where i can get a new one) that i could buy just to learn the basics?

pcDoctor

Message Posted:
11/01/2012 08:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

p.s i dont check these forums often so if anyone wants to reply, best to call me on 0533 841 7324

snakes

Message Posted:
11/01/2012 14:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

pcDoctor, in the hope you see this , I will word around for a suitable guitar but please bare in mind that if you go too cheap you will end up with a sub standard instrument which will be difficult to play and eventually discourage you from learning further. If you would like some help in choosing the correct guitar please e mail me or come to the workshop any monday and meet us. regards barry

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.