North Cyprus Tourist Board - New Furniture - Built in/freestanding Cupboards
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > New Furniture - Built in/freestanding Cupboards

New Furniture - Built in/freestanding Cupboards

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Cyprus44 Article on Buying Furniture in North Cyprus

chunky

Message Posted:
05/03/2012 10:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Does anyone know the telephone number of Homefront, tried all the ones from the website and they don't work. I know Mike, from Homefront, closed the shop in Alsancak but thought he was still in business via the Internet. If anyone knows their current trading status I would appreciate it, otherwise does anyone know the number of a good workman who can make hall cupboards for us. Thanks.

Becker

Message Posted:
05/03/2012 11:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

We have used Vahit Rose,heading into Girne from Alsancak just past the archway over road,200m ish on the left.03928222223.

morty

Message Posted:
05/03/2012 14:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

Chunky,

There was a thread on here a couple of weeks back that suggested that the Homefront owners had returned to the UK and shut up shop (unfortunately). I say that because I got my furniture from them and they were first class throughout.

As there seems to be a lack of ideas for you I would like to suggest you look at a company called Tescomar (get good reviews on this site) who can do "wardrobes" amongst a number of other things.

I think they are better known for the fitting of flyscreens, they fitted ours and did a great job, but on their web page http://www.tescomar.com show a wardrobe fitting service.

I can only say Tescomar delivered on all counts and if this attitude is carried over to the wardrobes then I know you would get offered a product well worth considering.

Morty

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
06/03/2012 10:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

You need to talk to the guys at 'Ronnies Furniture' - they come to your place to discuss and measure up exactly what you want and will give you an accurate quotation for the job(s).

'Ronnies' have their own carpentry workshop, so they are not sourcing from elsewhere, and their carpenters are real craftsmen - you only have to sight the stock in their showroom to realise that.

'Ronnies Furniture' - coming from west to east is just after 'Marshalls', Karaolanoglu, on the left hand side - slow right down as you pass 'Marshalls' and their shop is only 60 metres on, on the left hand side, also. There is ample parking on their forecourt.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.