North Cyprus Tourist Board - Need to organize a SOS type bathroom repair job
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Need to organize a SOS type bathroom repair job

Need to organize a SOS type bathroom repair job

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See all Do It Yourself (DIY) threads posted so far

brother

Message Posted:
06/03/2012 12:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

I have been searching the forum for info. on plumbers and found refernces to "Orhan" ( http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/77560.asp) and wanted to get any other useful information in preparation for this project.

Basically it will involve having to come over from the UK to see through the revamp of a small bath/shower and 2 x toilet installations in an old house. I need someone I will be able to rely on to provide a sensible quote for the job and be relied upon to complete it with minimal fuss. This is a project to provide basic and modern (inexpensive) improvements to a worn-out installation. The location is near Ercan airport.

I will be in NC 3-10 April but the project is for another time this year when all arrangements are in place.

Any useful information would be appreciated.

jax47

Message Posted:
06/03/2012 13:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Brother

We have used Orhan a number of times over the last three years to do tiling, plumbing, central heating service etc and he is very reliable.

He installed a new shower/cubicle with new tiles in our house, and also re-laid the terraces and built a new terrace roof for us. Each time the work has been done we have been in the UK, and we just arranged for him to collect a key from a neighbour and we trust him completely. He arranged for a cleaner to go in when the work was completed and the place was spotless when we arrived, so would definitely recommend him.

Hope that helps

brother

Message Posted:
06/03/2012 13:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Msg.2; Many thanks. Your message reassures me that the discussion on this chap is still valid.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.