North Cyprus Tourist Board - What's the best safest VPN client server
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > What's the best safest VPN client server

What's the best safest VPN client server

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Orams Case Land Dispute Judgement

» North Cyprus Title Deeds

» Is It Safe to Buy in Northern Cyprus?

Redwine

Message Posted:
28/03/2012 09:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Any one know the best VPN client server so that computer acts as if in UK?

AndyR

Message Posted:
28/03/2012 09:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

I believe that some of the Broadband providers in the TRNC provide this with your connection, someone who lives there can tell you more about that than I can.

However, I use this when I'm away from home and have always found it reliable and effective. I use it for watching UK TV apart from anything else .....

http://www.streamvia.com/

I pay them £5.99 a month and consider it money well spent.

Dillon

Message Posted:
28/03/2012 10:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

“The best” VPN client server is the one that currently works to provide your anonymous access to the accounts you need access to.

I live and work in the UAE, since around 2009 the TRA, Telecommunications Regulatory Authority, completed their rollout to channel all communications within, to and from the UAE through Government Proxy Servers, since then it’s been a game of cat and mouse for everyone wishing to access any sites that don’t comply to the ‘Internet Access Management Policy’, VOIP and VPN are two banned services here in the UAE so consumers now have to toggle between the ones that are currently working and the ones which the TRA have managed to interrupt…

Dillon

Message Posted:
28/03/2012 10:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

… It has become apparent that technologies are being applied to some UK websites, in particular banking and the National Lottery in efforts to ascertain the global location of users, only recently have I suffered access via a VPN to these services.

I cannot currently access my UK banking services with any browser other than IE and one site will not allow access while using a VPN, I’ve tried several. Whenever I attempt access to the National Lottery website from my PC, whether or not I use a VPN, I am presented with the message ‘We think you’re outside the UK and Isle of Man’ however, when I access the same site from Safari on my iPhone using the same VPN, I can gain access anonymously via a UK IP address.

Trial and error is the only solution to find one that works for your particular requirements, until ‘they’ move the goalposts again

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.