North Cyprus Tourist Board - philippina carers/housekeepers - contact details wanted
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > philippina carers/housekeepers - contact details wanted

philippina carers/housekeepers - contact details wanted

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

cyprusnewbie

Message Posted:
26/07/2011 10:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

I saw an advert for philippina carers/live in housekeepers on this site a few weeks ago. I need an utterly reliable, utterly dependable carer for a live in position.

would appreciate the contact details again for the poster re philippina carers/housekeepers.

many thanks

nurseawful

Message Posted:
26/07/2011 15:45

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/15879.asp

Think this is what you are looking for.

Chris

bigOz

Message Posted:
26/07/2011 15:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

cyprusnewbie;

If you are after "an utterly reliable, utterly dependable carer", then I can recommend an Uzbek girl who recently had to gave up her 2nd work after 2 years to look for work in Girne vicinity where she has family. Excellent references and completely dependable with 3 years experience in caring for both the elderly and young children in Cyprus. I know so because she took care of my mum like her own mother - and the last people she worked for (in Lefkoşa) trusted her with their 1 year old child for 10 days when they left for a holiday in Turkey, because she also took care of the boy like her own! Hard working and very trustworthy. The only problem is although she understands some, she hardly speaks any English (but speaks Turkish, Russian and Uzbek). If you wish to contact her call me on 0542 8808018 and I will pass you all the details - but I have just been informed she is attending couple of interviews over the next 48 hours, so call A.S.A.P. if you are interested...

cyprusnewbie

Message Posted:
26/07/2011 17:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

I am much obliged to you both, bigOz and nurseawful.

bigOz have sent you sms message to your mobile.

nurseawful have used the email addresses from the link you kindly forwarded.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.