North Cyprus Tourist Board - Wellington Estates.....Insight please????
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Wellington Estates.....Insight please????

Wellington Estates.....Insight please????

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

Lulu14

Message Posted:
31/08/2011 23:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 62 in Discussion

Wellington Estates.....Has anybody used them in Northern Cyprus?

We're coming over soon to look at a plot of land to have a house built by Wellington Estates and obviously don't want to fall into any traps so would love to hear from anyone who could advise us of their previous work or any involvement with them.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Bradus

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 00:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 62 in Discussion

Please use the Google search box at the top of the page. You will find some interesting threads although you will also notice that Wellington Estates have had some removed. U mm, I wonder why????????

You are of course aware that it is not a very safe place to buy? Not many laws to safeguard you. However if you really want to buy then you could reduce those risks by buying built properties rather than anything off plan.

Good Luck.

philbailey

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 03:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 62 in Discussion

OH where is n/ nick

Deniz1

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 06:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 62 in Discussion

With a built property at least you can see what your are getting not a promise on a plan. You can also see that the electric and water connections are in place and the road is finished. If you do buy off plan never never pay all the money before you are totally saisfied. The government say you should not pay a deposit before you get your permission to purchase and that can take up to two years. Ok we have all done it wrong but it is the law. Alot of folk have come unstuck as they didnt get permission. Good luck.PS check if you buy land who owned it before if its been greek owned you could have a big problem.

ballymurphy

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 08:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 62 in Discussion

Rent before you buy then you can take your time finding out about Wellington estates. Talk to people who have bought from them to find out the problems they have encountered if any.

eager

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 10:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 62 in Discussion

Rent dont buy

EamonnMc

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 10:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 62 in Discussion

I agree with Bradus, Best to buy a property that is already built and that has deeds already assigned !

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 10:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 62 in Discussion

Do I detect a note of 'impulse buyer' syndrome in Msg 1?

Well, there's always been plenty of them and there'll be plenty more!

'It won't happen to us - we're British!'

How many times have we heard that one!

In the case of Msg 1 - the first thing they should do is go to an HBPG meeting at the 'Pia Bella Hotel' - meetings are held every Tuesday, from lunchtime until 1500Hrs.

Failure to do so is certain to prove detrimental to their bank balance!

britvic

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 10:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 62 in Discussion

Hate to be a spoil-sport as I remember how exited we were when getting our place built however, we got our PTP , stamped contract, and all other necessary documents and we have STILL come unstuck.

There are no safeguards to buying off plan, and remember that when all goes pear shape its the builder you will be dealing with and NOT the agents, it doesn't matter how much the agent promises.

So the question is..... Who is the builder?

I wish you lots of luck.

Vicki

Bertie

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 13:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 62 in Discussion

Please listen to the advice being given by everyone dont buy off plan you would be better playing russian roulette with your money. Read about the Kulacsiz 5, sadly there will be more like this to follow. Building is almost stagnant therefore on any new developments there are huge risks that it will never be finished and it could be years down the line before it has water or electricity. The fact that you are dealing with someone English does not alter the risk, lots of people here have been left with no kocan, water, electric or even a house having faithfully fulfilled their part of the bargain and parted with a lot of money. Buiders here will promise you anything till they have your money.

If you really want to live here look for a good resale there are a lot of people who have their Kocan electric and water in situ who are selling at drastically reduced prices.

And for goodness sake dont niavely believe the legal system and a contract will protect you it wont.

Teepee

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 15:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 62 in Discussion

Think...... why are there now more people leaving than coming!!

We have house with a huge mortgage (by our builder) on the land ... the house will never be ours.

Trotsky

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 15:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 62 in Discussion

Teepee time to join http://www.facebook.com/groups/sayno2blackmail/

Lulu14

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 16:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 62 in Discussion

Thank you for all your comments.

I can assure you we are not "impulse buyers" as suggested.

We have actually been looking for a property for over two years in NC and have yet to find one to our liking....some say fussy, but we just know what we are looking for.

There seems to be so much negativity on this site about everything, not just buying a house.

We have done our homework, the do's and don'ts of NC and crossed checked everything and I understand that there isn't a "safe way" of doing anything out there; but that a risk we are prepared to take to live i such a beautiful place.

Wellington Estates isnt an agent as some seem to think, they build there own houses and villas and are based in Wales so I already have my Solicitor looking into their "business stratedgy's".

I just wanted to see if anyone else had used them in the past.

We also have friends in NC who have had no trouble buying out there and have had no problems, so there are still clouds with silver linings. .....

Lulu14

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 16:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 62 in Discussion

.......They too are doing some digging out there for us.

I am sorry to hear so many people are unhappy out there. I just wish the people who were happy posted more on here, and not get knocked or called deluded if they do so. There is good and bad in everything and everyone, its all about balance and you know the "Birtish" way, keep 'shtoom' when you're happy but be the first to complain when you're not.

We certainly wont be parting with any money before things are checked and then double checked, both there and in the UK.

As for renting....no thanks!!

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 16:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 62 in Discussion

Presumably you've checked the British & Commonwealth Office website re. Cyprus?

I suggest you seriously do so before your naive enthusiasm overcomes logic any further!

After your arrival in TRNC, your attendance at an HBPG meeting should be your PRIORITY - ALL your questions will be answered with multiple case historys to back them up!

Lulu14

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 17:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 62 in Discussion

Thank you for your concerns. I can assure you my enthusiasm is far from naive, I just don't see everything as bad....more a positive way to live life.

As I said before, we know the risks and have done our homework so we know what we are looking for and what to avoid and if we are not totally happy with what we find, then we are not afraid to say no.

As long as we have done as much research as possible and KNOW THE RISKS when/if we do eventually buy, then we would only have ourselves to blame if it all goes wrong.

Its a shame that so many people have been stung out there and I totally agree it is very unfortunate, but perhaps if they had done their homework first, some of them wouldn't be in the positions they find themselves in now.

We all hear about the misfortunes of others, but I have heard of just as many, if not more successful outcomes too, so its not all doom and gloom.....

britvic

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 17:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 62 in Discussion

Message 13, Its not negativity, if it is I wish that I had, had some 'negativity' brought to my attention before I went through with buying in NC.

It is all good advice, nothing more.

Vicki

Lulu14

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 17:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 62 in Discussion

I certainly wasn't getting at anyone in particular Vicki and I am sorry to hear of the problems you are having now.

Nothing is safe in NC, even when you do all the right things as you seemed to do, but as I said, there is always a risk and some of us come unstuck.......but thats a risk we choose or not choose to take. Doesn't make the blow any easier I know, but I guess if you're not a gambler, then don't buy out there.

I hope you get things sorted and wish you all the luck with that.

Bertie

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 17:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 62 in Discussion

well said Vicky,Lulu you asked for some feedback and you got it, not everyone who gave advice is unhappy here we arent but we have been very very lucky. If you havent seen anything you like why not buy land sit on it until you get your kocan then look for a good builder to give you what you want. Just now there are a lot of issues with builders getting loans on properties they have already sold, this takes the form of a memorandum aganst your propety ven though you have already registered the sale with the land registry.

Im not sure what your solicitor in Wales will be able to find out about Wellington estates and I must confess I thought another company did his building but Im sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Good luck anyway

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 17:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 62 in Discussion

Be aware that, while a foreigner on a 'Visitor' visa, you cannot ever, even if you have title deeds, actually OWN any property in TRNC - no foreigner can - only a TRNC citizen!

As an EU citizen, you can own property in the South - there's the difference; although the buying risks are equal - especially 'off-plan'.

If I hear any more drivel about 'homework/research' - I'll chunder!!!

Lulu14

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 17:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 62 in Discussion

Yes you are right Bertie, I was asking for feedback, but only on the company, not the risk factor.

I cannot stress how much research we have done on buying out there so WE KNOW THE RISKS!

I just wanted to know anything about that particular company and have been able to find good and bad with regards to it.

Wellington Estates are based in Wales, we're not and I agree I don't know what the Solicitor will be able to find out, if anything, ...... just trying to tick all the right boxes and do as much homework as possible.....thats all.

fiendishpaul

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 17:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 62 in Discussion

Lulu

We have been here for three years. We rented from the outset and the money that we would have invested (wasted) on a villa we put into a savings account here. The interest on our savings pays our rent and all our living costs, so we effectively live here for nothing. Admittedly we will never 'own' our property but when/if we decide to 'upsticks' we can leave at a time of our own choosing, with no concerns about having to sell a property AND with our original investment still in our own pockets.

A highly recommended strategy

Regards

Paul

Deniz1

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 17:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 62 in Discussion

I was one of the lucky ones and had no problems with my house at all. Just hope you have the same.

Bertie

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 18:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 62 in Discussion

the last time someone asked about this company the post was removed someone kept asking if anyone had got their kocan the question was never answered and the whole post was closed.

I assume if you have done your homework you know if it is pre 74 it seems you wont get permission to purchase.

You say you wouldnt rent but we learnt a lot from holiday lets ie not to have open plan living too difficult to heat in winter. Not to have air brick the wind howls through it. To have a damp course most houses dont. That when it rains the water runs down like a river and can flood your garden and your house if the slopes wrong. The list goes on but please think, people arent being difficult just trying to help

britvic

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 18:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 62 in Discussion

I have found a couple of posts here: http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/1928.asp

Bradus

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 22:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 62 in Discussion

Wellingtons Estates,

anyone ever received their kohcan? If you have done your homework you will know what problems exist if you don't get your kocan.

Are all services there? There were several problems with electricity and water connections on some of their houses. This is well documented.

Look at the payment schedule? I find this worrying. You are supposed to pay the most amount of money at the end of the build because that's when the real cost is. In the schedule you are paying an awful lot of money for the first stages. If build not completed (common scenario in TRNC) then you will have paid most of your money but it will cost an awful lot to finish.

I could go on but given that you are doing so much homework, I'm sure you will consider the above. Stop dreaming about fantastic well designed villas and a certain life-style and look at what is really important. If you had truly done your homework there would really be no need to ask questions about this company.

Bradus

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 22:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 62 in Discussion

Blunt answer I know. But surely you desire the truth?

TRNCvictim

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 23:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 62 in Discussion

Bradus

Some really don't want the truth! they like "Airy Fairy Land"

madturk

Message Posted:
01/09/2011 23:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 62 in Discussion

Surely if you buy your plot of land deeds in your name. Get drawings

Drawn up , get builders to quote , don't ever give him more money than he

Needs to do stages of build . Check progress than there should not be a problem

There must be some good builders out there who aren't that busy , who will do a good job.

Go for it girl . One dream one life

Bradus

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 00:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 62 in Discussion

How do you buy a plot of land with the deeds in your name? What you mean is buy the land, paying in full. Sit on it for 2 years whilst waiting for your PTP. Keep your fingers crossed and hope that no memorandums are put on the land and that you get PTP, If you then get PTP continue to keep your fingers crossed that the seller,who has no legal obligation to do so, hands over the deeds.

Go for it girl....................perhaps somewhere safer? Or rent and get the best of the TRNC without the worry.

BritishBuyer

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 01:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 62 in Discussion

Wasn't Wellington named amongst those property developers who have had European Arrest Warrants issued for the usurping and illegal construction of property on Greek Cypriot land....?

ballymurphy

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 09:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 62 in Discussion

Hi Lulu 14 Wellington estates have a site in Karsiyaka, go there and knock on doors and ask the buyers the question. Then you will get your answer.

laptarunner

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 17:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 62 in Discussion

Not sure how far you are down the line, what area you are looking at, or price range. We are considering selling our villa in Lapta, deeds in our name, full services, driveway onto road. If of any interest, please email.

greendog

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 18:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 62 in Discussion

Vicki. I would strongly recommend that rather than look at a plot of land and a new build that you find an existing villa/house which has water and power attached and where the owners have their kochan. This may not give you a tailor made home but it reduces risk considerably. There are plenty of very nice ones to choose from and such is the range that you are sure to find one to your liking. Look at both traditional and new builds. We have an old house and it is ideal for the heat in summer and the chil in the winter becasue that is what it is designed for.

britvic

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 18:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 62 in Discussion

Thanks for that greendog, however I already have a place in NC.

Vicki

Hector

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 19:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 62 in Discussion

I suspect that lulu14 doesn't really want to hear anything other than 'come on in the waters lovely.'

Tenakoutou

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 20:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 62 in Discussion

Again, 'Hector' so succinctly 'puts it in a nutshell'!

You need to get it firmly into your head, 'Lulu14', that homework/research cannot protect you where lawlessness prevails and is condoned.

I have had no dealings with the company you seek information about - neither would I wish to!

wynyardman

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 20:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 62 in Discussion

From the mouths of babes!

wyn

Woodspeckie

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 20:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 62 in Discussion

greendog. msg 13 says it all she has looked and not found anything to suit.

TRNCvictim

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 20:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 62 in Discussion

Lulu 14

You can't say in the future nobody warned you! take good advice Rent, Rent and Rent again! no-one could give you better judgements than the victims affected by the corruption!

Good Luck you will need it

Lulu14

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 21:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 62 in Discussion

Once again, thank you for all your comments, although most of you have seemed to miss what I was asking.

I have read the same as you have about them and I am certainly not stupid enough to jump in with both feet. I was merely asking for personal encounters with the company.

As I said in message 18, there will always be a gamble with doing anything in NC and i am very aware of that, and am still not sure if it is a gamble we are prepared to take.....but one things for sure....We Know IT Exists!!

I had already decided to knock on doors of people who are at the location and ask of their experiences, I was just hoping someone on here would enlighten me with a personal encounter before I had to do that, but since digging deeper, doubt we will even bother.

As much as some of you think I live life with rose coloured spectacles, you couldn't be further from the truth!!!

I may be a bit of a risk taker, which sometimes pays off but maybe the risk out there isn't worth it.

wynyardman

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 21:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 62 in Discussion

Lulu.

As I said previously.............From the mouths of babes.

wyn

Lulu14

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 21:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 62 in Discussion

Yeah, Thanks Wyn.....

one question I have though, all these people who have had bad experiences out in NC, did none of them know the risks they were taking and that nothing is gospel...not even the authorities? Some of them must have known what the gamble was, surely??

philbailey

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 21:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 62 in Discussion

See the uk foreign office advice on line

wynyardman

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 21:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 62 in Discussion

Hi Lulu,

philbailey offers you excellent advice.

wyn

Spike

Message Posted:
02/09/2011 22:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 62 in Discussion

Lulu, does the land you're looking really belong to developer? Karsiyaka is a GC village it was cleared by the Turkish army and the property was given to Turks and Turkish Cypriots. The GCs still want it back and the Orams case made this legal and official! Be careful!!! Dont touch it.

greendog

Message Posted:
03/09/2011 09:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 62 in Discussion

sorry - got names mixed up. Addressed it to the wrong person - put it down to senility creeping in.

Agree with the idea that you go and talk to people on those sites that have been built by Wellington - you will certainly get a very good idea of the quality of build from them.

Good luck

fosterscan

Message Posted:
03/09/2011 10:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 62 in Discussion

msg 44 and 45 that information was available years ago shame that lots choose to ignore it at there peril msg 1 only put in what you can afford to lose. Go for it you may be lucky.

britvic

Message Posted:
03/09/2011 11:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 62 in Discussion

Message 43, Lulu wrote:

"Yeah, Thanks Wyn.....

one question I have though, all these people who have had bad experiences out in NC, did none of them know the risks they were taking and that nothing is gospel...not even the authorities? Some of them must have known what the gamble was, surely??"

Of course we all knew that when our houses were complete we would be told that we didn't own it as the person who sold us them had Mortgaged the land underneath....... Why else would we buy?

bybycharlie

Message Posted:
03/09/2011 13:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 62 in Discussion

Please could I ask what site you are buying on?

our site at Kumyali have been taken over by Les,

and I must say he does do his due diligences,

if he thinks are not right he will not build.

Have always found him a straight talker.

Good luck for the future

Lulu14

Message Posted:
03/09/2011 14:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 62 in Discussion

Message 49:

Vicki, that's one of the oldest tricks in the book, they have been doing that for years. I'm surprised you wasn't warned that could happen. As said in message 48, the risks have been publicized for a long long time.

Message 50:

We are looking at two plots, one which is owned by Les and one which is a private sale, both in Catalkoy. Vogue Beach is where Les has his and the other is closer to Ozonkoy.

I havent got far enough into the background of anything yet when it comes to the kocan although Les says he owns his land and has it, but Im guessing that will be on the whole development site and not on individual plots, which again is something to be wary of.

IF we like one of the plots then these things will be looked into further as we have done this with individual builders before and can be a lengthy process, so really not worth doing until we know if its/they're for us.

Thanks for the good wishes.

rundle

Message Posted:
03/09/2011 15:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 62 in Discussion

Hi i am sorry that i have not replied to your question, but we have been moving into a wellington estate house.The house build has taken lss than 9 months,I would like to talk, or help you. Which house are you loking at, let me know. Look forward to hearing from you.

Lulu14

Message Posted:
03/09/2011 16:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 62 in Discussion

Hi rundle

Thanks for taking the time to speak to us.

my email is lulu14@me.com

We look forward to hearing from you when you have time.

britvic

Message Posted:
04/09/2011 10:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 62 in Discussion

Found this post on a previous thread:

"Hello

I feel the time has come for me to post my experience with Mr Hardy of Wellington Estates, these are facts and hopefully it will help others make there own opinions. I will try to keep it as short as possible.

After visiting NC a few times, we decided to invest in NC, so 18 month's ago we gave Leslie Hardy £2000 refundable deposit (receipted and signed by himself and agreed with our advocaat) for a Nebula Bungalow on his Karsiyaka Site. We made sure this was refundable as we still had to check everything out regarding the contract etc.

Our advocaat then advised changing quite a few clauses in the contract ie. putting a charge on plot to safeguard us, Mr Hardy paying Capital Gains Tax, adding penalty clauses for late completion and adding a completion date for mains Electricity and Water infrastructure to property. Yes you've guessed correct Mr Hardy would not agree to any of these. Finally we spoke to Mr Hardy and tried to CO

britvic

Message Posted:
04/09/2011 10:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 62 in Discussion

"compromise on mains infrastructure date asking him to guarantee it would all be complete in 2/3 years time (this we think was very reasonable) but again he refused to give any indication when it would be complete. We finally decided against purchasing the bungalow from Mr Hardy and asked for our 'refundable' deposit back and was told in no uncertain terms 'you won't be getting that back'.

18 months' later we are still waiting for our deposit back, we have different organisations in NC helping to locate Mr Hardy as yet to no avail, but we won't give up. I know this amount is peanuts to somepeoples loss but this is our hardearned cash and Mr Hardy shattered our dreams of living in NC.

I hope this helps others form there own opinions.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this."

It is here from message 21: http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/1928.asp

Tamsin

Message Posted:
04/09/2011 14:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 56 of 62 in Discussion

Lulu 14- I have found all your posts on this discussion very enlightening as we are researching the possibility of moving to NC. Like you we do not want to rent but purchase a 'resale property'. Would some one please tell me what HBPG stands for so we can attend one of the meetings at the Pia Bella on our next visit.

On our last visit we stayed in an apartment - English owned - on Chelsey village at Arapkoy and we were entirely satisfied with the quality of everything. The estae is Russian owned. There appears to be a shortage of Rental property - who in the main own these properties?

We really want to do the right thing!!!

tomsteel

Message Posted:
04/09/2011 14:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 57 of 62 in Discussion

HBPG = Home Buyers Pressure Group

Tamsin

Message Posted:
04/09/2011 14:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 58 of 62 in Discussion

tomsteel - thanks very much for your quick reply. What are the main aims of the group is it mainly for people who have already purchased and are having problems?

Tamsin

Message Posted:
04/09/2011 15:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 59 of 62 in Discussion

tomsteel - thanks again I have just found the Property Purchase Check List on the Foreign Office Site compiled by the HBPG and updated in April 2011.

Bradus

Message Posted:
04/09/2011 15:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 60 of 62 in Discussion

Tamsin,

There appears to be a shortage of rental property??????????????? Certainly not according to the adverts on this and other forums.

HBPG is a must if you are considering buying. They do give support to those who are/have had problems with advocates and developers but they are also there to help you avoid the pitfalls. They can show you how to get through the buying process by making sure you check everything yourself because the advocates can not always be trusted to do this. So before you hand over any money you can check building regs, permission, memorandums etc. Deviating from their advice can be costly.

Unfortunately even doing all this homework you still run a risk, but it will be reduced. The best advice given on this forum is usually, " if you can't afford to risk losing your villa/apartment /money then don't do it"

If you can shrug it off and put it down to experience............then go for it.

Tamsin

Message Posted:
04/09/2011 16:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 61 of 62 in Discussion

Bradus

Thanks for the information re: Rental Property we will look into this on our next visit. This Cyprus44 site is a window into living in North Cyprus for us. When you are a visiting holiday maker few people want to talk about any down side.

Bradus

Message Posted:
04/09/2011 16:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 62 of 62 in Discussion

Tamsin

have a look at the HBPG site. The old newspaper articles make interesting reading and will help you get more insight. Also look at the do and don't of buying.

http://www.hbpg-trnc.net/

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.