North Cyprus Tourist Board - Package Holiday Info
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Package Holiday Info

Package Holiday Info

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about North Cyprus Holidays

» Book your North Cyprus Holiday online

» Book North Cyprus Hotels Online: Secure & Easy

knightrider

Message Posted:
26/01/2009 23:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 16 in Discussion

Hi all

Hoping someone can help on getting a reasonably low priced deal in a Kyrenia Hotel inclusive of flights as I have been back & forth with various travel agents and direct with the owners of some of the hotels, in particular the Pia Bella.

Have been quoted £55 per night Half Board in a superior room for 2 but need to make my own arrangements with regards to the flights.

Am I right in assuming that the owners tend to get better deals on flights as when I last visited TRNC & stayed at the Villa Club they arranged the flights at a much cheaper rate then I could get with Monarch or CTA and this was only last year.

Any help or advice most appreciated.

Has anyone stayed at the Kings Court Holiday Complex or know what it is like ?

Many thanks

Stingray

Message Posted:
26/01/2009 23:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 16 in Discussion

Hi

I've just paid £160 return Stansted > Ercan for Feb

Much better than £325 to Larnaca last Aug

chick

Message Posted:
26/01/2009 23:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 16 in Discussion

Knightrider.

Cyprus Premier have got some good deals going. Direct Travellor,Green Island,

And Flight Holiday who posts on this board will all sort out a competive price.

Good Luck

Turtle

Message Posted:
26/01/2009 23:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 16 in Discussion

Knightrider, I would do the same as you did with Moustafa at the villa club, pick a base and let them organise everything flights car etc.

They will be only to pleased to arrange it for you and they always seem to have an endless supply of flights.

chick

Message Posted:
26/01/2009 23:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 16 in Discussion

Hi Turtle.

You are quite right Mustpha will do everything for you but unfortunatly Ayla does not trawl for the cheapest flight. It cost us a bomb a couple of years ago.

knightrider

Message Posted:
27/01/2009 00:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 16 in Discussion

Hi chick

Have looked at Cyprus Premier aka Cyprus Paradise & Direct Traveller but was going in May but have since changed my mind & will possibly go later in the year maybe September but have been looking at Cyprus Holiday Save & their prices are very competetive. Where will I find Flight Holiday ?

Have you looked or heard of Cyprus Holiday Save because they are new to me as I have normally travelled with Cyprus Paradise or booked independently dependent on price ?

Which airline is currently the cheapest ?

Many thanks

knightrider

Message Posted:

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 16 in Discussion

Hi Turtle

Yeah Ayla did a relative search that I could have done through Monarch but at that time she seemed to be able to getting it just that bit cheaper.

Have looked at Pegasus but their flights seems to be a bit expensive.

knightrider

Message Posted:

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 16 in Discussion

Hi again

Have been trying to book the Pia Bella direct with Isve & he has give me a good price for 10 or 14 nights but it always comes down to the cost of the flights when comparing it against a package with Cyprus Premier. It is always very close & Cyprus Premier do throw in airport transfers.

Also was thinking of the Kings Court Holiday village but do not know anyone who has been ?

The-Wicks

Message Posted:
27/01/2009 01:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 16 in Discussion

knightrider - we stayed at Kings Court for many holidays, year after year. We found it to be spotlessly clean, welcoming and a real "home from home". We bought a holiday apartment a few years ago and so cannot comment on what it's like now, unfortunately. I'm sure that someone will come up with some up to date news if you keep your post going, as King's Court always had a very loyal following.

PS Sometimes you get a better deal with a "package deal" in my experience anyway.

Good luck.

chick

Message Posted:
27/01/2009 11:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 16 in Discussion

Knightrider.

Pegasus do cheap flights depending when you book. We have booked direct for the last few years , we booked our flights just before xmas and got a good price with pegasus £266 return for 2,we got email from Cyprus Premier with their prices and they were £21. dearer than booking direct so in the long run its not worth the hassle of arranging everything yourself.

Im am not very good at putting things on computor but you will find flight holiday on this board somewhere

knightrider

Message Posted:
27/01/2009 12:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 16 in Discussion

Hi Chick

Many thanks for the info as it looks like it may be better to see what deals are available with Cyprus Premier et al.

Just received an email this morning from Kings Court stipulating a 10 night stay in September for £215 for a studio for 2 without obviously flights. Also we would have to pay the extra for breakfast.

Does anyone know the approx cost of eating out at present as we were there last May so not quite sure of up to date price of food / wine & beer. Also what are good places to eat out at a reasonable cost in & around Kyrenia ?

Any info most appreciated

knightrider

Message Posted:
27/01/2009 15:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 16 in Discussion

Hi all

Just thought I would ask that if I was to go self catering with one of the holiday villages where are reasonably priced good places to eat.

Any info so as I can keep this post going, in particular the cost of flights for september as I would prefer to go to the Pia Bella if possible.

Once again many thanks for any help you knowledgeable people on TRNC

knightrider

Message Posted:
27/01/2009 18:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 16 in Discussion

Hi again all

Have just spoken to Tom @ holidaydeals.co.uk who recommended I go on a package with CTA Holidays although they could not quite match the price of Cyprus Premier at the Pia Bella Half Board & Superior Room but he gave me a very competetive price with regards to flights with Pegasus compared to independently booking the hotel & them arranging the flights.

He did say that if I go this route & book the hotel & flights seperately I would not be covered by ATOL. Is this correct ?

If I book the hotel & the reservation manager at the hotel arranges the flights will I be ATOL protected ?

Does anybody know the circumstances surrounding these issue ?

Any help of info most appreciated

flightholiday

Message Posted:
27/01/2009 22:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 16 in Discussion

Msg 13 Last item dealt with on your other thread.

Tom

http://www.flightholiday.co.uk

legoland1

Message Posted:
29/01/2009 15:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 16 in Discussion

Best prices are from: Ankara Travel in Kyrenia - even a phone call from the UK is worth it as they have come up simply the best prices around. Try this website: http://www.cypyp.com/partnerankara.htm good luck

knightrider

Message Posted:
29/01/2009 16:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 16 in Discussion

Hi legoland1

Many thanks for the info but have decided who I would like to go with already ?

All the same, very much appreciate the info & will keep this in mind for future bookings.

Cheers

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.