North Cyprus Tourist Board - North Cyprus Property
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > North Cyprus Property

North Cyprus Property

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

» North Cyprus Property Development Reviews

» Property Buying Guide to North Cyprus

IloveKKTC

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 15:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 23 in Discussion

Can I just say to you all?

If you are all worried about what is going to happen what is the future I would suggest that you stop bad mouthing the government the developers and the estate agents as these are the people that will determine your future. I have got the impression that there are more and more people selling up to save the money that they have invested on the island as for some reason they think that they are going to lose out. If this is what you are thinking then you are going to need every little help you can get from the people listed above, but who would open there door to someone who has stabbed them in the back???? you need them as much as they need you.

There is an old saying what goes around comes around!!!!!! so dont fall short.

sparta

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 16:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 23 in Discussion

i would expect that some of these builders and agents know exactly who these back stabbers are... TUT TUT

jay76

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 16:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 23 in Discussion

Gary rob is a nicman then.

IloveKKTC

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 16:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 23 in Discussion

They might know who is who but it affects every one even the ones that do not say anything will fell the crunch because of these cowards who can shout out on Forums and not when it comes FACE to FACE

IloveKKTC

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 16:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 23 in Discussion

a very nice man behind bars where all nice men should be. All i am saying is that people back up there actions with some hard evidence then shout it out so the whole world can hear as this would be the right and honarable thing to do not just throw accusations without evidance!!

Kitty Kat Jac

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 16:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 23 in Discussion

IloveKKTC

I am afraid it will fall on deaf ears! Some people on this forum are determined to ruin the island, they dont care what the truth is! they use this board as an opportunity to backstab each other and hide behind false identities.

crystallady

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 16:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 23 in Discussion

IloveKKTC

I think you have made a very valid point. Problems abound in most of mediterranean countries wih their builders, developers & laws for non-residents. TRNC is not unique in that respect.

sparta

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 17:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 23 in Discussion

the property market here will only get worse because of a select few trying to ruin it. These select few will be the first ones to knock on the door of an agent when they want to sell.

cronos

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 19:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 23 in Discussion

So the message on here is...?

"In the TRNC,place all your trust in your estate agent,builder,developer and solicitor....they are your friends and will only act in your best interests".

Is that what you are saying?

rtddci

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 20:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 23 in Discussion

So, best than, all those who have been conned, ripped off, lied to etc. etc. keep their mouths shut so that those who did the conning, ripping off and lieing can carry on then to save the day? That way, those that caused these 'victims' (may I call them that or should I say whingers?) to speak out, can now save the day? Presumably by doing exactly the same thing all over again? Gosh, what a startlingly good plan.

rtddci

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 20:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 23 in Discussion

How about instead, the government, builders, estate agents, lawyers etc actually put the situation right? That way those who feel wronged can be given justice and then sing the praises of the TRNC. A win win situation as they say.

girne 29

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 20:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 23 in Discussion

rtddci

Spot on.

Think some people mean

Everbody should read my posts about how good the lawyers ,estate agents,legal protection is,and how there are no problems in NC except the imaginery ones from "whingers". That way I can sell up to some poor sod who falls for it and get the hell out.

Macha

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 20:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 23 in Discussion

crystallady:

"I think you have made a very valid point. Problems abound in most of mediterranean countries wih their builders, developers & laws for non-residents. TRNC is not unique in that respect."

Aye, there's many a Mediterranean country split in two

Post edited: Rule 5 - ltd

pilgrim

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 20:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 23 in Discussion

Can see the merit in your veiws , but unfortunately dissagree that the forum is primarily negative , plenty of supposition, yes, but also plenty of positive views of builders, advocates and TRNC in general .

My personal experiences have been very positive and I have always posted accordingly.

rowlo

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 20:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 23 in Discussion

msg1 i dont think people are overly worried they just want to know the truth be it good or bad???

Bradus

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 20:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 23 in Discussion

Rtddici

What a fantastic suggestion in message 11. Trouble is they would have to do some work, buy materials and abide by the contract. Why bother when you can do very little and still get your money and not have to fear any type of redress?

This thread must have come from the "I'm alright Jack" brigade, estate agents, or those, as Girne 29 has suggested, that are doing their best to sell their property.

pilgrim

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 20:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 23 in Discussion

Note my concious omission ptp and title deeds! not happy on that issue.

Linus

Message Posted:
28/01/2009 20:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 23 in Discussion

I think there has to be a balance here. I feel sorry for people who have suffered terrible experiences with the builders etc. However i agree there are people on this forum who just want to make trouble and some people whatever service they get are never satisfied. Dont paint all the developers , builders, estate agents with the same brush. I have a property in Spain and that wasn't plain sailing buying that. NC is not much different from other European countries apart from the deed issues. Personally I wasn't happy with Exchange Title as I felt compensation may be an issue at a later date but i paid more for Turkish Title. I will have to wait and see if I get my deeds but I knew the risks and so did everybody else.

I still love the island and am optimistic the leaders will eventually reach a compromise

Have faith lets just give peace a chance

IloveKKTC

Message Posted:
29/01/2009 15:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 23 in Discussion

Can I point out that I did not say to anyone to trust any one, simply said if you have something to shout about just be prepared to back it up and if you have had a bad experience do let us know but to tell people to stop all the negativity and worry.

This negativity is feeding the GC with fuel for there tanks in order to attack, now why don’t you hear positive things about the future maybe people like us should be talking about what should happen and what we would like to happen rather than saying this is what’s going to happen and feed people with negativity about North Cyprus.

I said that we all have an interest in the island be it we own a property or we like holidaying here, all we all want well what I want is it to STAY THE WAY IT IS!!!!

tattlad

Message Posted:
29/01/2009 16:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 23 in Discussion

Msg 1

I have a very good relationship with my builder (faultless up to know) and my estate agent who is very good, and my solicitor who is excellent, I am now waiting to see what the government do about us that have bought TRNC property, they were willing to take our money, lets hope they don't sell us out in the talks.

Chicken Run

Message Posted:
29/01/2009 17:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 23 in Discussion

The problem you have Ilovekktc is that these forums are full of people who can hide their identity. I'm not saying that it should be compulsary that everyone say who they are, or that everyone who has purchased property here has had a good experience, but I am saying that many of the people on here could very well be Greek, and estate agent, a builder, a lawyer... whatever All these people can post comments to try and bring someone or something, including the TRNC, down. It wont change... those are the rules!

Kitty Kat Jac

Message Posted:
29/01/2009 17:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 23 in Discussion

Very True Chicken Run, isnt it strange how the number of people logged on, falls dramatically after 5!!

Chicken Run

Message Posted:
29/01/2009 17:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 23 in Discussion

ha ha... what are you implying Kitty?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.