North Cyprus Tourist Board - Care agencies in North Cyprus
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Care agencies in North Cyprus

Care agencies in North Cyprus

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Cyprus44 North Cyprus Guide (Over 200 Info Pages)

» Book North Cyprus Hotels and Flights

whitewine

Message Posted:
01/02/2009 22:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

Hi all, I dont post many messages but I am always looking into the forum because I find it very interesting. I would like a bit of advice if possible, my daughter is a qualified registered manager in a care agency back here in the u.k. She is considering moving to cyprus, she would like to know if there are any care agencies already operating in Cyprus, i.e. care at home for the elderly, home-help etc. or even if it would be viable there to open such an agency. She already has a kimlik card, her father and husband are Turkish Cypriot nationals. Any information would be appreciated.

scruffdog

Message Posted:
02/02/2009 10:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

I believe there was such an agency, over a year ago it closed, not sure why, whether not viable, not enough help or the owners went back to the UK, or it could have been red tape, maybe pushing it up the page, someone will have some info for you.

Bertie

Message Posted:
02/02/2009 12:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

a small group tried to get a care scheme up and running about a year ago and like a lot of things various people said it was needed but nobody really wanted it, I seem to remember they said they had quite an off reaction from some elderly Ex Pats.I also think she needs to keep in mind that Eastern European lworkers as live in help is quite easily available.

whitewine

Message Posted:
06/02/2009 09:42

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Thankyou for your comments

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.