North Cyprus Tourist Board - crystal bay marina
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > crystal bay marina

crystal bay marina

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Crystal Bay Villas North Cyprus property review

» List of North Cyprus Estate Agents

» See All North Cyprus Estate Agent Related Threads

» Read about Port Cyprium Marina

» See all marina related threads in North Cyprus

» Read Port Cyprium Village property review

northernlad2

Message Posted:
29/12/2007 11:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Just wanted to wish all buying at CBM a very Happy New Year with a wish that we will all meet in our apartments by the end of 2008.

Hope you all had a good Christmas also.

Keith and Sarah

jeffanddarcie

Message Posted:
16/02/2008 10:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

We have just stumbled on this site and are very excited to meet others who are buying at CBM. We have purchased two units. One is a penthouse and one a garden. Have you done an inspection trip yet? Our penthouse unit was one of the first ones completed so we have paid a big chunk of money... hopefully everything will continue to progress well.

Jeff and Darcie

Happy New Year!

northernlad2

Message Posted:
16/02/2008 13:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

hi Jeff and Darcie

We are buying penthouse a2 so not completed yet . There are a few more of us we usually exchange imformation on "any one buying on crystal bay marina" There is also msm site were we post photos . We have a friend in northern cyprus who goes to the site to look at progress for us . We are saving hard as payment going to be earlier then we expected. Apartments do look great did you go out for inspection .Whats the new layout like in penthouse ?

Look forward to to exchanging imformation

Sarah and Keith

Ghost

Message Posted:
16/02/2008 14:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Hi Jeff and Darcie

I wasn't aware that any of the apartments were completed?

My contact in N Cyprus hasn't indicated as such - Can you tell us which Penthouse is yours or what block is finished as it would be useful to know if they have progressed this quickly. Another of my friends will be out there from early March so I may get a further update on progress .

northernlad2

Message Posted:
16/02/2008 17:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

hi ghost

we believe the apartment thats completed is b7 .we are a2 and have been told march it will be completed. we have posted photos taken this month on

http://groups.msm.com/crystalbayviewnortherncyprus/messages.msnw .

hope this is helpful

keith and sarah

jeffanddarcie

Message Posted:
16/02/2008 17:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Hi

It is great to hear from you all. We are pretty far away so we haven't been able to do an inspection trip yet. We are going to try and go in September. We have the Left Penthouse in block B7. Of course it would be our luck that this is the first one completed I have several pictures of the completed unit and we are waiting for a few final pictures of the bathroom and roof top terrace. I will see if I can figure out how to get to the msn site and add the pictures evergreen sent me as proof of completion.

A very good friend of ours has bought a garden apartment in block B9. I can't remember if it is left or right??

Thanks for responding so quickly! We look forward to exchanging information as well.

Darcie and Jeff

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.