North Cyprus Tourist Board - email problem
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > email problem

email problem

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

BRABBS

Message Posted:
02/01/2008 15:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Help, we have recently had our computer all set up, and l have been busily sending the normal season greetings to family and friends in the U.k. at least I thought I had. Although the computer is telling me they were all sent, none have been received in the U.k. I know it must be something simple (a bit like me) so if you have any answers please anyone I would be most grateful. Also we have today been to the Police Station to enquire about our residency, we have all our documents but need a letter from our local Muhtar, we live in Girne close to the Lemar Supermarket and Kingfisher Boatshop, can anyone tell us is our Muhtar the one in Dogonkoy he seems to be the closest to us. Appreciate any help on both matters. best wishes Lesley

Graham

Message Posted:
02/01/2008 15:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Ask them to look in their spam folder.

Graham

ukturk

Message Posted:
02/01/2008 17:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

hi brabbs

happy new year and welcome to the forum

like what graham said tell them to look in the junk folder because if it tells you the message has been sent then it has because if it did not you would receive a email from the postmaster saying they did not receive you email

ok you have to find out exactly what village your house comes under cos each town-village has its own muhtar office and at this office you will get a document saying you live in this village at the address you have bought

hope this helps

regards

ukturk

Tim10

Message Posted:
02/01/2008 23:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

As ukturk said, if you sent them all at once, your own computer may have marked it as spam.

However, there is a good option.

Put all the names and e-mail addresses in an Excel file then merge it with Outlook in an manner that it sends one mail at a time. This way it has less chance of being marked as Spam.

I have seen this done and know it is a multi-step process. You will need to aske someone proficient in Microsoft Office to get good instructions.

Tim10

Message Posted:
04/01/2008 16:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Brabbs,

If you need any help with what I wrote, e-mail (non-spam) and I will be more than glad to help you (for Easter).

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.