North Cyprus Tourist Board - Joke: Guido
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Joke: Guido

Joke: Guido

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All North Cyprus Restaurant threads posted so far

» See All Threads about Guido's Restaurant in Alsancak

pinkchilli

Message Posted:
09/02/2009 11:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

A virile, young (ish) Italian gentleman named Guido was relaxing at his favorite deli-restaurant in Alsancak, when he managed to attract a spectacular young blonde. Things progressed to the point where he invited her back to his villa, and after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom where he rattled her

senseless. After a pleasant interlude, he asked with a smile, "So...you finish?" She paused for a second, frowned, and replied, "No."

Surprised, the young (ish) chef reached for her and the rattling resumed. This time she thrashes about wildly and there are screams of passion. The rooting ends, and again, Guido smiles, and again he asks, "You finish?" And again,

after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him, and softly says, "No."

Stunned, but damned if this woman is going to outlast him, he reaches for the woman yet again using the last of his strength, he barely manages it, but they end together, screaming.... Continued...

pinkchilli

Message Posted:
09/02/2009 11:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

...........clawing, and ripping the bed sheets.

The exhausted restauranter falls onto his back gasping. Barely able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly, and asks again, "You finish?"

Barely able to speak, she whispers in his ear, "No, I Norwegian."

Apologies to Lilli!!!

And Guido's English is much better than in the joke.

Lilli

Message Posted:
09/02/2009 11:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

ah so thats where he disappeared to. No need to apologise I loved it. No wonder he is so kxxxxxxxed. His english is quite good now just have to test him if he knows any norweigian. thanks for making me smile. beats arguing with extend. xxxxx

guidosp1

Message Posted:
09/02/2009 13:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

thank you for make me smile on such a gloomy day but the only person i want in my bedroom is my lovely lily (l.i.l.y. liz i love you)

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.