North Cyprus Tourist Board - Internet in TRNC
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Internet in TRNC

Internet in TRNC

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» All threads about Internet issues in North Cyprus

» Computers & Internet on Cyprus44 Business Directory

Steve1953

Message Posted:
10/02/2009 16:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

With all this doom and gloom about,(+ floods,snow,ice, more unemployment etc in UK).

There must be some advantages of being on the net over in Cyprus - and writing on here?

Anyone want to share their pearls of wisdom on the pros and cons,as it has made the world a much small place,

kind regards to all,Steve

Lilli

Message Posted:
10/02/2009 16:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

oh stevie i have just let off steam it wasnt at yu but your my friend and i wante you to know its not a greener grass syndrme im sorry. Aw for being on he ne w had two power cuts yesterday but its lovey and i have made and met some lovely friends from here. I get emails daily now . Some would say ts sad bu for me its been a godsend. Thinking of putting my mystic peg page on here or advice for whould be shirey valentines what do you think xxxxxx

Steve1953

Message Posted:
10/02/2009 17:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Dear Lilli,no need to apologise - dont really want to think how the UK will be in 10 years time when I'm suposed to retire - will they till pay the pension will I take a wheelbarrow to the bank?

Just in the process of taking Lancs CC to an employment tribunal - bullies liars and cowardly managers who haved sacked and discipline long serving care girls over trivia. You especially will know the gut wrenching feeling of waking up and going to bed with this sort of negativity - god dont get old ,sick or disabled in the UK. It never used to be like this,but sorry to say we have turned into a very selfish nation - nobody gives a stuff about anyone these days - it is a very sad reflection of modern life.

The TC's have been tolerant and friendly whilst over there - treat as you find

Back to the thread - it might be worth posting your thoughts on the net ,I'm sure u would be ok with it - myself and Mike from Lapta first customers.

Nice to link with positive even in power cut Steve xx

fire starter

Message Posted:
11/02/2009 12:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

i totally agree lilli.

you can be a little isolated when you first come here, but with 44 it keeps us all in touch with each other.

which is sometimes good and sometimes bad,lol.

on the whole help is just a click away.

i have found it helpfull as i don't have any brit neighbours, the down side of that is my turkish should be better than it is.

Lilli

Message Posted:
11/02/2009 13:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

i know what you mean firestarter I would be better spending my time learning turkish or try to remember the italian.My friends have just enrolled for free courses at Karisayka i think wed night. So im stuck with work. Mind its so dead thats why im on here so much.

Stevie it must be awful for you to have to see all the pc gone mad and these people will use any excuse. They play with your lives. My son who became redundant a couple of months ago spoke to his previous manager on monday. This poor ma to keep his job took demontion. His wife micarriaged two weeks ago and he took the time off. Went back to work monday and told to go. reason too much time off. I know its a job but it must affect you if you are anything like me you take it all inside and want justice. You can only do your best as Im sure you do. These big boys hold all the cards. Good luck with it and dont get down. xxx

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.