North Cyprus Tourist Board - apartment complexes
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > apartment complexes

apartment complexes

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

PIPIE

Message Posted:
14/02/2009 11:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 88 in Discussion

Can anyone tell me if they have all what was promised on there complex that was in there contract , eg amenities etc . Just need to find out are there a few or many .

batterboy58

Message Posted:
14/02/2009 11:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 88 in Discussion

Hi PIPIE

We have no minimarket or Wi Fi Internet that were promised by the developer.

Probably a small problem though compared to many on here.

PIPIE

Message Posted:
14/02/2009 13:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 88 in Discussion

Cheers batterboy , just trying to find out if problem is great/small so to speak

Stewart

Message Posted:
15/02/2009 16:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 88 in Discussion

Dear Pipie

Yes to all

PIPIE

Message Posted:
15/02/2009 21:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 88 in Discussion

I think this is very good news , it appears that a majority of feedback indicates that most sites are satisfied , let us hope that the the few complexes that do not adhere to there obligations see this post and act accordingly .

Lazy days

Message Posted:
15/02/2009 21:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 88 in Discussion

Dearest pips

Y ou start a topic 2 peeps reply 1 each way, and you add 2 replys, and you start your rantings again

nobody cares dont u get it !!

YAWN !!!

Watch for the reaction

PIPIE

Message Posted:
15/02/2009 21:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 88 in Discussion

lazy days , just face things the majority of apartment owners have obviously got what what they expected , which is really good news and developers have adhered to there contract . I think this good news needs promoting , don't you ?

Bradus

Message Posted:
15/02/2009 22:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 88 in Discussion

PIPIE,

I think what Lazy Days is trying to say, is that you might need a little more statistical evidence to support your findings.

Stuart and Batterboy coming forward with positive experiences is hardly representative of the majority of peoples experiences. It hardly supports your theory that the majority of apartments buyers have got what they expected.

However on a positive note I am one of the lucky ones who actually got more than was expected and am very happy with my purchase.

PIPIE

Message Posted:
15/02/2009 22:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 88 in Discussion

Good points Bradus , but this board reaches a lot of buyers and up to now , not many have voiced there opinions of not being satisfied So we have to presume posters are happy with there promised lot !!!!

Mindy

Message Posted:
15/02/2009 22:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 88 in Discussion

My son bought off plan over 3 years ago, apartment in Girne, still no communal pool, place is like a building site, apartment is complete.no more comment.

PIPIE

Message Posted:
15/02/2009 23:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 88 in Discussion

Mindy does he pay maintenance ?

witchfinder

Message Posted:
15/02/2009 23:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 88 in Discussion

We bought off-plan in Alsancak and far from happy, we are still awaiting electric connection, the pool is stagnent because no-electric no filtration (why did they fill it?). Also the promised 2-ton water tanks are 1-ton. the groundwork is far from finished, part of the wall has collapsed. The complex is now over a year overdue and in theory we are all owed compensation (two hopes One Bob the other is F.A.)

I hope that will balance your scales a bit. Regards

PIPIE

Message Posted:
15/02/2009 23:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 88 in Discussion

witchfinder do you pay maintenance , just need to find out also if people are unhappy do they continue to pay maintenance , cheers everyone .

witchfinder

Message Posted:
15/02/2009 23:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Pipie, we do not yet pay maintenance and would refuse to until complex finished, however we are no paying "council tax" and water rates & bills to the Beledisi

PIPIE

Message Posted:
15/02/2009 23:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Witchfinder , good move no way should maintenance pay untill all amenities are put in situ i agree .

keithr

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 07:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 88 in Discussion

Our site in Arapkoy has 1 pool,a bar that is not open,thats it. The marketing blurb stated 3 pools,play area,mini market,gym.hairdressers,shuttle bus to girne,tennis courts,massage centre,full landscaping.

Some of us have been harassed to pay maintenance charges.

We have taken legal advice and have offered to pay a proportion relating to the amenities available. No dice from them.

At least the flats are finished and water/leccy hooked up,so that's a result over here maybe ???

PIPIE

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 09:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 88 in Discussion

keithr ''harrassed to pay '' sounds familiar cheers for reply .

Stewart

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 12:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 88 in Discussion

I bought an apartment on a complex called Turquoise Bay Village (A2 if anyone is familiar with the site) about 9 months ago and am wholly delighted with it. Still waiting on the promised sauna but it's a fairly new build so understand these things take time. I pay my maintenance fees willingly even with this missing though as the charges are very reasonable and the maintenance company go out of their way to help. Having seen how the site is being maintained and improved with lovely landscaping I can see it is well worth paying for said maintenance. I have also just paid my first contribution to the communal electrics. Again I am happy to do so as I make plenty use of the pool and I like the lights on outside when it's dark! For me it's simple. I own a property and it needs maintained therefore I pay someone to do it. Why would I not pay a maintenance company because of a missing sauna? They aren't the developers and they are maintaining what is there, being what I pay them for.

Stewart

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 12:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 88 in Discussion

[sorry seems I typed too much for one post]

I do want my sauna but I am confident it will arrive and I am not about to cut off my nose to spite my face as it were and let my property and the surrounding area (meaning the complex) fall to rack and ruin!

PIPIE

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 12:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 88 in Discussion

Stewart it may be a good idea for you to access Glenco's forum where there is an update on the complex i think you will find there are a few more things not in place , anyway take a peek . Hope this helps .

batterboy58

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 13:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 88 in Discussion

I agree entirely with Stewart, it seems many people confuse the role of developer and management company and unfairly withhold maintenance monies. This is in itself counter productive and can only lead to ruin for the site if everyone adopted the same stance.

In most complexes the fees paid to management are for the maintenance of communal areas and not for the upkeep of individual apartments which is down to the individual owner.

PIPIE

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 13:17

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 88 in Discussion

Batterboy , i think you are getting confused here . this has nothing to do with individual apartments this has to do with promised amenieties that have not been put in situ Could i ask a question .

If you were promised amenieties on your complex and they were not in situ 7 months after handover would you still pay full maintenanace ? also would you pay full maintenanace if the amenities were not in operation , such as pools etc .

PIPIE

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 13:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 88 in Discussion

Batterboy forgot to say if not in situ or non operation of pools 6 months on ?

glencoe

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 14:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 88 in Discussion

One person in particular on Turquoise bay has been on a personal crusade, let me put some facts to all,

1/ when Glencoe took over the maintenance, the pools were all up and running, FACT !! we have both photographic and owners confirmation of this, as only 45 people were contributing we mothballed one pool, FACT!

2/ we set our fees given that 93 apartment owners were to be contributing, FACT.

3/ There were three little bits of a very large jigsaw missing, and we as the maintenance company were working with the developer to get these things in place, however this has now been placed in jeopardy.

We have not asked for increased fees given that 7 owners (six now) including one multi investor/owner who was proving problematic, were/are not contributing, perhaps we have a case for doubling our fees?.

We have the full backing of over 90% of owners. FACT.

we will not any further discuss this on this board but owners may make up their own minds where our problem lies.

batterboy58

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 14:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 88 in Discussion

Hi Pipie

I am not confused and the answer to your question is YES I would and have paid my maintenance in full, as my contract with the developer is totally separate from my contract with the management company.

It would be totally unfair on the management company to hold them responsible for non provision of facilities by the developer.

As Glencoe have demonstrated above, non payment of maintenance money is detrimental to the running of a site and may ultimately result in increased fees for those that do pay.

Stewart

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 14:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 88 in Discussion

Pipie thank you for pointing me to the Glencoe forum. Makes for some interesting reading. I read Greg's post there dated today 'the only things still to be done are the steam and sauna boxes'. Am I missing something else there? Sorry but I don't get why that would make me not want to get what I do have maintained. Glencoe are doing what they are being paid for. If other owners are not paying I cannot expect a maintenance company to make up the shortfall and to pay for MY complex to be maintained. They have employees to pay. They are not making a profit from my site. They are not the developers but a totally different company so why would I take it out on them? If none of the owners paid we would have even less in operation on the site. So in fact I am paying for a COMMUNAL swimming pool that, when I go into it, the guy swimming at the other end could possibly be a non-maintenance payer FREELOADING off MY maintenance money that I have paid in good faith. cont/

Stewart

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 14:39

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 88 in Discussion

Glencoe can only do so much if we owners make their funds limited so people not paying have absolutely no room for complaint against management companies as far as I am concerned. I said above that the fees I pay are very reasonable and I still stand by that. I will also state clearly here and now though that if I have to pay increased fees because of non payers who are still getting the benefits of a nice looking site, pools etc I will be totally disgusted with said non payers. I would however not blame Glencoe if they tried to take this route to be able to fully maintain all of the pools etc.

PIPIE

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 16:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 88 in Discussion

I cannot beleive Stewart/Batterboy that you would both pay for something that you have not got in situ and i canot beleive that you would continue to pay full maintenanace even though what is in situ is not in operation , but then it takes all sorts i supose , your are entitled to your opinion and i take it on board .Thankyou.

Stewart

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 17:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 88 in Discussion

Pipie why bother asking people for their experiences when you choose to make snide comments when you disagree with their opinions?

You cannot believe that I would pay? What 'I' cannot believe is that property owners would rather risk not having ANY pools working, no sewage treatment, no water pumps, no street lights etc than pay their share of communal electricity. What 'I' cannot believe is that people expect full maintenance of a site when full fees are not being paid and said site is running at a loss. What 'I' cannot believe is that people try to stir up trouble for an independant maintenance company who have done their best for this site and done nothing but take a LOSS on this complex (figures on their site). That now seems to have been your goal with this thread Pipie. All because the developer hasn't gotten the sauna and steam room built yet. Please read that last sentence. It says DEVELOPER.

GLENCOE ARE NOT THE DEVELOPERS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR NO SAUNA BEING BUILT!

Stewart

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 17:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 88 in Discussion

But as you said Pipie 'it takes all sorts I suppose'.

kernowboy

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 17:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 88 in Discussion

We are very happy with our apartment in Alsancak,but the communal pool and surrounding areas have not been completed properly.These areas are going to be looked after by the residents (eventually).As of now we have only paid a very small(50ytl) in maintenance for the year.

PIPIE

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 18:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 32 of 88 in Discussion

Stewart i thank you for your opinion , but i do not have to agree with it . and i don't .

Kernowboy , thankyou for reply

Hector

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 18:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 33 of 88 in Discussion

I bought a very nice finished apartment in Girne with communal swimming pool on Turkish title land. Only 10 apartments. Initial problem, refused PTP. Other challenge is that certain full time TC residents don't believe in paying their share of the maintenance. OK for me and others who only visit to pay of course and OK for them to use the pool and lighting. Really p**s me off seeing them and their friends using the pool etc. Oops sorry, rose tinted spectacles and make a friend of a TC for life nearly slipped there.

Stewart

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 18:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 34 of 88 in Discussion

Nowhere did I state you had to agree with my opinion. Nor do I have to agree with yours. You do not have to post snide remarks either though now do you?

PIPIE

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 18:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 35 of 88 in Discussion

Stewart it was not meant as a snide remark . it was meant to make a point . However you have made yours i have made mine the best way forward is for us to agree to differ .

Lazy days

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 19:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 36 of 88 in Discussion

pips your message 5 was very oblique but it now comes into perspective as peeps have now come out and named names, you have been going on for months on the same thing but would nt name anybody but now somebody has its obvious who you were going on about to anybody who follows these things, one of the mods closed a thread (friend maybe??) when it was getting too closed to the bone.

Your message 7, yes most peeps are happy but you wont let go, cos you seem unhappy ??

our small site of 28 apartments has only sold 17 and it is not being kept properly we have a lot of probs but would have a lot more if nobody paid in the pot, read message 12 and ask are you in this possition yet, if you keep going you may be, then who will be to blame.

Message 32 lots of peeps dont agree all the time but if you have probs take them up with the peeps who are responsible, whats so hard to understand about that !!! you have to agree to that, surely ?

Your message 23

cont

Lazy days

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 19:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 37 of 88 in Discussion

cont

your message 23 suggests the pools were not operating 6 months on, what do you mean, were they not operating during this time ? or is this not so, having read the web site we were pointed to or are they lyeing ?

batterboy58

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 19:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 38 of 88 in Discussion

message 24 "One person in particular on Turquoise bay has been on a personal crusade"

Who could this be referring to?

PIPIE

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 19:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 39 of 88 in Discussion

Lazy days .

Could we go back to my original messege , now feedback tells me on this board there does not appear to be an awful lot of unhappy owners that have purchased on complexes which is very good , however what has come to light is that there are owners that will accept ongoing issues without question , which that is entirley up to them also .

What i have said is that i would not accept ongoing issues what is wrong with that .!!!!

But maybe these minority sites that have on going issues should sort themselves out look at this thread as it clearly indicates happy people on the whole . Clearly these sites would not win the best site of the year award in my opinon that is !!!!!!!

PIPIE

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 20:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 40 of 88 in Discussion

Lazy days i really would like to keep on thread if that is ok , but that website appears not to give a cuurant update on the site as it should i think you will find , but as i said i will keep to my original thread . Cheers .

Bradus

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 20:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 41 of 88 in Discussion

NobodY is going to pay their final installment let alone maintenance if the pool is not completed, the gardens not landscaped, boundary walls not built, roads and paths not completed, no lighting etc. That is because these are not "maintenance issues" they are the things one what expect and would be included in your contract and specification.

Maintenance should relate to "maintaining" what is already there. If your property and site is not completed why would you expect to pay maintenance?Particularly if it stops you from moving in. Having said that if the majority of what was promised was completed and I could see continual improvements I would be tempted to pay but only if I knew my builder was struggling to pay what was agreed and it would be the only way of getting completion. In the TRNC nothing is black and white. You have to look at all options. I could certainly live without a sauna if the rest of the site looked well. On the grand scale of things.....a very minor problem.

PIPIE

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 20:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 42 of 88 in Discussion

I agree Bradus minor issues can be dealt with accordingly however when a complex has never has all amenieties maintained from the start , examlple 3 pools on a complex one never ever in operation , full of builders rubbish , completley green , two in operation spadmodicly , street lighting off more times than on . now this is an example would you continue to put up with that sort of an example that was say ongoing for 7 months ?

PIPIE

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 20:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 43 of 88 in Discussion

oh yes and as an example full payment paid and 6 monthes full maintenanace paid as a good will gesture to as you say to help struggling developers , as an example when would you say hang on throwing good money after bad here or would you ? Bradus i wanted to keep on thread , but i have answered your post

Stewart

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 22:38

Join or Login to Reply
Message 44 of 88 in Discussion

I have never been unable to use a pool at Turquoise Bay, if that is where you are referring to Pipie. The reasons for them not all being fully operational at present is explained on Glencoe's site. If they are not paid how the heck do you expect them to pay staff to maintain all of the pools? If the electricity bill isn't paid then street lights won't always be on. Not all owners have paid their share so the bill hasn't been paid. Or do you expect Glencoe to make up the shortfall for that too on top of shortfall from non payment of maintenance money. Photographs taken this week show lovely sparkling pool at Turq Bay.

Maintenance money is paid to the maintenance company there not the developers, so it's hardly going to help 'struggling developers', if indeed they are struggling. Maintenance company does NOT equal developer (as I already said).

You are choosing to only see what you want to see. Try looking outside the box and think. And end the witch hunt please.

PIPIE

Message Posted:
16/02/2009 23:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 45 of 88 in Discussion

Stewart i think you should be sticking to the thread . Cheers

Stewart

Message Posted:
17/02/2009 00:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 46 of 88 in Discussion

Pipie you were the one who brought up maintenance charges in this thread.

Pipie message 11: Mindy does he pay maintenance ?

Pipie message 13: witchfinder do you pay maintenance , just need to find out also if people are unhappy do they continue to pay maintenance , cheers everyone .

You were the one who took it off thread. You were the one then posting little digs about maintenance companies and trying to belittle those who said they paid their charges. So now people are disagreeing with your opinion you think I 'should be sticking to the thread.' Are we only allowed to post if we agree with your tunnel vision? If so then please do make yourself clearer when you open threads.

Lazy days

Message Posted:
17/02/2009 09:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 47 of 88 in Discussion

some peeps never give up

mess 17 "harrassed to pay" why not if it is due ??

mess 23 "non operation of pools 6 months on" ? read mess 37, company seem to think different, they say all pools were operating but 1 shut down because of non payers, mabye peeps like to see only what they want and tell 1/2 truths

Mess 40 so everybody else has to stick to the thread but you can go all over the place.

Again mess 40 what IYHO is missing re the update on the glencoe web site ??

Mess 42 is this a figment of your imaginition can you back up these claims ??

Mess 43 "paid full maintenance as a good will gesture" well how magnanimus, "good money after bad" are you now saying that you are not paying any more, so the site will grind to a halt ?? that has been addressed in mess 41 and 44

peeps have pulled you on this continued digging on many threads which is now so obviously directed at one company can you tell what in your expert opinion the company needs to do that its not doing now

PIPIE

Message Posted:
17/02/2009 09:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 48 of 88 in Discussion

Stewart /Lazy days . keep to the thread if you wish to E-mail me with any personal questions then i will answer you .

RedSnapper

Message Posted:
19/02/2009 23:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 49 of 88 in Discussion

So how does one stand if the maintainance company(Ltd) has over 90% of it`s issued shares owned by the developer(Israeli) with a token director being Cypriot, and then stating that the developer and the maintainance company are two separate entities and cannot be related in anyway when you try and complain about something? Does it smack of conflict of interest or have your cake and eat it or something like that?

PIPIE

Message Posted:
20/02/2009 00:03

Join or Login to Reply
Message 50 of 88 in Discussion

Red snapper sorry could you expand for us to discuss please ?

RedSnapper

Message Posted:
20/02/2009 00:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 51 of 88 in Discussion

Basically the holding company for the management company( the one that rakes in the profit) and changes its name and status when it feels fit, is owned by the developer who built the place, Then when people say i`m not happy with the product, what i was sold or ive not got what was in the glossy brochures- i`m not paying any more money over until the site is sorted or finished, you are told you cant do that ...your maintainance charges are nothing to do with the flat you bought you must take the issue up with the developer, who then slow times or stone walls you.

RedSnapper

Message Posted:
20/02/2009 00:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 52 of 88 in Discussion

probably not any clearer, difficult to put in trype...

PIPIE

Message Posted:
20/02/2009 00:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 53 of 88 in Discussion

i understand , what does it say in your contract ? what is completed and what is not completed ?

RedSnapper

Message Posted:
20/02/2009 00:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 54 of 88 in Discussion

Contract doesn`t contain any clauses about completion or supplying things in the sales material such as beaches, restaurant/bar, heated pool or quality of finish in public areas or what was verbally well versed by the sales agents and developers staff. Neither does it state in writing any time limit for warranty work or snagging or to that matter rectifying things at-all...

Neither does it mention any increase in maitainance payment only the initial amount up to a certain date.

Basically wholly in favour contracturally to the developer leaving you reliant solely on trust and good will, they allways refer to the letter of the contract.

PIPIE

Message Posted:
20/02/2009 00:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 55 of 88 in Discussion

The only thing we can all do is adhere to contract . What frustrates me is that when things are not inplace as promised they think itis no big deal and stiil expect you to pay full maintenance , no customer service skills , i could go on !!!!!

RedSnapper

Message Posted:
20/02/2009 01:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 56 of 88 in Discussion

Or the other favourite comments are at least youve got your apartment with electricity and water as a lot in N Cyprus havent or its not bad for Northern Cyprus as though theyve done you an outstanding favour or service.

Then you waft the glossy savills brochure under their noses and they give you that famous lights on but no-ones at home look.

No trading standards and boy dont they milk it...Cheeky barstewards or what?

PIPIE

Message Posted:
20/02/2009 01:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 57 of 88 in Discussion

I Agree , but some owners just accept what ever M/C throw at them , can never understand that !!!!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
20/02/2009 08:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 58 of 88 in Discussion

Red snapper dont fuel the fire, your issues on turtle bay are completely different to the ones pips is trying to poke the fire about, your issues came to a head because of a puppet company of the developer overcharging and mismanaging is this not true ? pips does not have these probs read the threads, she is clutching at straws, her message 28 says it all, i cant believe this i cant believe that, message 26 pointed me to another forum that makes good reading and shows us all what exactly this ladys mission is.

Goes off thread at the drop of a hat (mess 40) but others get told off if they do, also read message 46 & 47, she wants to discuss (mess50) but when asked direct questions she always evades them or tries to go off to the side, she isnt capible of discussion, she has tunnel vision and she will always be right.

We better be careful or her pal BHW may close this thread down as well !

PIPIE

Message Posted:
20/02/2009 10:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 59 of 88 in Discussion

Laxy days

Unfortunatly you do not take on board that unfinished complexes are not acceptable , owners adhere to there contract , so why should developers/maintenance companies not do so . it is a simple as that .

Now obviously you do not own on a complex that have these concerns , but as you keep posting ,agreeing that unfinished sites are acceptable and that owners should put up and shut up this leaves me with the conclusion that you are in cahoots with this sort of culture and that you are incapable of looking at owners posts impartialy .

As a long shot put yourself in owners shoes , would you put up with not adhering to contracts , not getting what was promised , and then threatened to pay for services that clearly you are not receiving , i think not.

But as i have said before if you are in cahoots this sort of culture this would not bother you one little bit .

laxy days unless you have some thing constructive to say and keep to the thread bee off with you .

PIPIE

Message Posted:
20/02/2009 10:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 60 of 88 in Discussion

Red snapper .

In all honesty i think we all take on board that the majority finish of these complexes are not at all what we expected , and that i am sure we all would have to go with that flow , however if i am understanding you , no it is not acceptable for management to keep changing there minds if we all did that where would we get . NOWHERE .

I have to say though that there development /management companies out in the TRNC who are trying to get things right though, and highley commended praises will soon be heard , so maybe that will make these failing companies who are not adhering to there obligations sit up and take note , as we all know news travells fast on the island and these reputable companies will soon have reputations to be proud of . Good luck to them i say, they appear to be earning it .

Lazy days

Message Posted:
20/02/2009 23:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 61 of 88 in Discussion

pixie

Are you turning your coat now ??, you should try to come to the TRNC to live, instead of spouting drivvel from behind a puter keyboard safe in good old england, this place is different and this is why lots of peeps like it here, the only peeps i am in cahoots with are the decent peeps who want ot live in peace here,

You keep beating a drum about your broken contract, if you have a contract that is being broken print the contents on here and let everyone judge if you are right or wrong, and do tell if your contract is with a management company that you seem so keen to put down !!

PIPIE

Message Posted:
20/02/2009 23:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 62 of 88 in Discussion

Who is pixie ?

Lazy days , we get your drift boring !!!!!, keep to the thread

Lazy days

Message Posted:
21/02/2009 07:21

Join or Login to Reply
Message 63 of 88 in Discussion

who is laxy days

1526 posts even more boring!

Again i say print your contract on here an lets all see if youve been done

the people on here can decide, youre the 1 always beating the drum saying read your contract, come on then lets hear it, tell us exactly what it says,

come on let the island hear you as news travels so fast

PIPIE

Message Posted:
21/02/2009 12:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 64 of 88 in Discussion

Lazy days you are becoming obsessed with me , could it be that i am touching on a nerve with you , could it be YOU have been sussed out ,!!!!! i really think we should keep to the thread and i have asked you more than once , but you do not seem to understand ,i do not think it is fair for readers of this board to keep reading your rubbish , quite clearly you have not got the ability to debate on this forum or any other which is in evidence , so E-mail me on abkellis@hotmail.com if you wish to pursue this obsession with me and i will sort you out once and for all . I

I do hope this thread will continue as i think it is productive

Lazy days

Message Posted:
21/02/2009 19:53

Join or Login to Reply
Message 65 of 88 in Discussion

once again i ask on this forum, post what it says in your contract that you dont have

Post it on here and let the people decide

Lets see you do it, you are alway coming on and stirring it but NEVER answer direct questions

You are the one obesessed but it is with trying to put down people who you have a grudge against its obvious to all now and i am going to keep pointing it out to peeps till you back off, read post 24 you tell batterboy hes confused, its yous confused lady, read what stewart says, read what bradus says read your posts over the last 6 months, everybody can see how obsessed you are, you are even havin a dig on the pools thread why dont you go and have it out with the peeps concerned or are you afraid you might be wrong again ???

Just answer the questions, post your contract where you have issues then peeps will believe you if you have a case, and stop posting over 1500 lots of rubbish, and i'm sorry you are not capable of even sorting out rubbish, never mind me!!

PIPIE

Message Posted:
21/02/2009 20:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 66 of 88 in Discussion

Lazy days .

This thread is not about contracts so why should i adhere to your request , and in any case would you be able to look at it impartialy , i very much doubt it and why would you want to see my contract if you were not i cahoots with someone who i could possibly be having a dispute with , slipped up have you !!!!!

Re the pool question are you not familiar with a pool that has been stagnant for 6 monthes ?

I do ask direct questions to a person in question but am refused answers as you can see on other forums .

Lazy days i do not have to prove myself to anyone as by now you should know this .

Lazy days re backing off if i am right in you being in cahoots then cascade this , treat people with respect , honour obligations , be fair . adhere to contracts , then the abused will back off !!!!!!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
21/02/2009 22:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 67 of 88 in Discussion

how stupid can one get read your first post if that is not about contracts i must be as thick as u ????

HAVE ALL WHAT WAS PROMISED ON THERE COMPLEX THAT WAS IN THEIR CONTRACT

NO53 WHAT DOES IT SAY IN YOUR CONTRACT

NO 55 THE ONLY THING WE CAN ALL DO IS ADHERE TO CONTRACT

i am in cahoots with nobody lady but you should be ashamed of yourself continuing this futile tirade and tripping your self up at every turn

Post on here what it says in your contract as you ask in your first post if you have major problems, or just go away you are making your self look even more silly, start another one of your famous threads, go and ask when the next bayram is

Lazy days

Message Posted:
21/02/2009 22:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 68 of 88 in Discussion

please good mod peeps close this thread as i am sure it is now serving no purpose

i am sure pips is a nice person but she is now getting ridiculous out of her depth

PIPIE

Message Posted:
22/02/2009 01:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 69 of 88 in Discussion

Lazy days .

You are correct , i am a very nice person .

From what i can gather from this thread is that there are not to many problems relating in contracts not being adhered to re amenities in place .

Which is good for TRNC

Which leads me to beleive that the developers that have not adhered to contract will certainly pay the price with a bad reputation and in the present property climate they are certainly not doing thereselves any favours to promote there sites .

Which leads me on to managing sites, management are also on full view for all to see and certainly put thereselves up for marks out of ten so if development and management do not promote a good site does it does not take long for this news to get around .

these companies unfortunatly are blinded and arrogant to feel that failing to

adhere to do things right they are heading for dangerous waters .

looks like these sad companies are in the minority so that is good for TRNC but sad for unhappy owners !!!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
22/02/2009 19:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 70 of 88 in Discussion

I doubt that you are pips, because self praise is no honour !!

I did some counting, you initiated this thread to ask about what peeps had in their contracts, if it was delivered, you have posted regular or gone in on posts on this or similar topics, yet you still refuse to tell what is troubling you, or possibly you dont have much to worry about just muck raking so to speak or you just like to keep things going, (you met your match here)

Some figs for peeps. 69 posts

13 contributors

Pipie 31

Me 11

stewart 9

r. snapper 5

bat'boy 4

bradus 2

one each, witch f, mindy, hector, keith, glen, kerno,

I think you just like to hear yourself talk, if not lets hear you name and shame people,after all you wanted this on another of your rants, or are you too scared ??, who is the developer, we know you own on Sea terra is it them ?? it it Turquoise ?? lets hear it, im sure the developers/management coys. would be happy to learn, IMHO its obvious you got a personal grudge.

NatAless

Message Posted:
31/03/2009 12:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 71 of 88 in Discussion

We have exactly the same problems here but are only renting and do pay maintenance, but I wouldnt use the pool as I haven't seen it being cleaned much and they advertised (and still do) an internet cafe which hasn't happened but we use 3G anyway and they also advertised 'landscaped gardens'...yes well, there is a dug up piece of scrap land full of rubbish actually! Good to know who to complain about for these things though thanks for the advice!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
31/03/2009 22:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 72 of 88 in Discussion

Hello peeps,

Just back from the Karpaz, wet and cold but the scenery BREATHTAKING

What is this twit barbling on about, just joined today and 26 posts already and this one is nuttier than a cadbury wholenut another board hijacker ????

chick

Message Posted:
31/03/2009 22:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 73 of 88 in Discussion

Msg 72

I was wondering the same, first she is renting with Unwins and doesnt move in till June and now she buying with Smiths I am getting very confused.

Mick the Fish

Message Posted:
01/04/2009 02:40

Join or Login to Reply
Message 74 of 88 in Discussion

This was covered in a previous post.

a. Your contract contains limited statements about what will be included.

b. The developers advertising blurb contains a long list of 'facilities'.

If you are lucky, you will get the listed things in a. whereas b. - forget it.

Lazy days

Message Posted:
16/11/2009 09:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 75 of 88 in Discussion

Would love to get pipie to re-read this thread and make her comments now especially message 15 28 in fact re read them all and finally everyone will see what you were up to and how hypocritel you were and still everything is not in situ nine months on

Pipie

Message Posted:
16/11/2009 11:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 76 of 88 in Discussion

Lazy days .

A quick update for you .

All on Turquoise bay appear to working together with a new management company that encourages participation from all owners to express there views on positive ways forward for the good of the complex .

As the new management company stated they have inherited obstacles that they are clearly in the way of all amenieties being put in situ .

The failure of the previous M/C for all to have a voice imparied the progression of the site .

It is now activly encourgaged from the new M/C to involve all owners to cascade a ideas/suggestions on taking the site forward .

All owners have a wealth of knowledge and are given the chance cascade ideas/suggestions to enable this to happen .

We all have clear transparency on the site, again positive steps set in motion by current M/C .

I personally cannot fault the present M/C as i have had all of my E-mails answered in a positive polite manner .con't

Pipie

Message Posted:
16/11/2009 11:14

Join or Login to Reply
Message 77 of 88 in Discussion

We have a dedicated website for Turquoise bay where testimonials are encouraged by present M/C .

This website again has all update information for all owners to keep track of .

Including minutes of meetings .

Another positive for the present M/C

At present i cannot fault the progress by the present M/C .

So all in all Lazy days a full update for you .

Now can i just ask do you have a vested interest in Turquoise bay ?

Pipie

Message Posted:
16/11/2009 11:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 78 of 88 in Discussion

Con'd

All of this progression by present M/C in just 2 months to me i applaud .

If this postitive action continues by all involved on Turquoise bay, the next update for you will be even more positive .

I feel sure Lazy days you will congratulate us all on Turquoise bay for the way we are working together and wish us all well .

Lazy days

Message Posted:
16/11/2009 13:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 79 of 88 in Discussion

Pipie you ignorance of the situation knows no bounds, this is not about any new maintenance company on Your site, and well YOU know it, nobody not even you could have the audacity to sit behind your keyboard and say that if you and the seven none payers had paid as quickly as you are NOW paying that things would have been rosy a damn sight sooner on that site, remember that it was the last company that had to do all the dirty work when only 30 odd people were contributing, even the new company admit that 40% of Jackies time is taken up with chasing none payers, and YOU were one of them at the start as has now come out, TWO FACED OR WHAT, It is time that you sat down and had a good look in the mirror to see how two faced you have been and all aimed at someone who did not deserve it, if you knew him like we know him ?? believe it you make me sick in the pit of my stomach, all these posts on this thread were wrote BEFORE there was any sign of a new M/C

Lazy days

Message Posted:
16/11/2009 13:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 80 of 88 in Discussion

just to remind you in case you cant digest what we are saying Mess 15 why are you now paying as things is still not in situ.

Your mess 28 YOU CANT BELIEVE ANYBODY WOULD PAY FOR SOMETHING NOT IN SITU yet you are paying TWO FACED !!

You continually made inuendo and attacks that were completly unfounded and yet you wont apologise that you called the wrong peeps and refused to pay because of your bitterness towards the wrong peeps.

Your trouble was that your nose was put out of joint because the peeps would not answer all the childish e-mails you continually sent and are still sending, even you posts on here are stupid, sorry but thats how i see you and that will not change till you get you facts right and apologise

Pipie

Message Posted:
16/11/2009 13:41

Join or Login to Reply
Message 81 of 88 in Discussion

Lazy days.

I take your last 2 posts of a nature of not wishing us all well on TURQUOISE BAY sour grapes i presume .

Come on Lazy days move on , pop down to Turquose bay and breath in the positive air there,

it might do you some good , we have and it feels real good .

Have a nice day LAZY DAYS .

Lazy days

Message Posted:
16/11/2009 17:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 82 of 88 in Discussion

You continue to avoid things and I am not interested in Your place of investment, in fact as you are DESPERATELY trying to sell the place I doubt your sincerity in anything you say except that you have been proven to be a hypocrite and a liar and you cannot face the truth of your actions, this shows a complete lack of moral fibre.

As far as Turquoise bay is concerned it is you who keeps mentioning it, my attempts to uncover you for what you are will continue until you utter apologies for you downright lies and inuendo

I think that you bit off more than you could handle here in TRNC and are now suffering so will do anything to get out, including not paying your dues but time will tell and it will cost more than you.

Enjoy it while you can

Have a nice evening, I know I will

Pipie

Message Posted:
16/11/2009 18:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 83 of 88 in Discussion

I pay my dues no problem there i can assure you and proof to boot . Ooooooooooooo careful your'e tone is a little threatening there Lazy days !!!!

All is in hand over in TRNC all measures taken so to speak

yep intend to have a really nice evening no probs there !!!!!!.

Lazy days

Message Posted:
16/11/2009 18:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 84 of 88 in Discussion

Still can not answer

All dues not paid (more lies) its even in print now

Answer why you did and said what you did or are you so two faced and lacking in dignity that you are not big enough to apologise even when the whole world and their brother can see you for what you are, read you own posts and cringe at the untruths

we will let the forum decide

O and by the way there is not a disney shop here in TRNC but if there was my bet is you would ask directions as you do about everything else

Last one out Turn off the barn light, let the livestock get some sleep

Pipie

Message Posted:
16/11/2009 21:00

Join or Login to Reply
Message 85 of 88 in Discussion

Might not be a disney shop but there area few Micky mouse out fits out there that is for sure !!!! cor blimey !! many a true word spoken in jest !!!

Any way let us get back on thread or say nigh night !!!!

Lazy days

Message Posted:
17/11/2009 08:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 86 of 88 in Discussion

OK straight back on YOUR THREAD it was posted on 14 feb 9 mths ago asking if everybody had all that was promised on their contract eg ameneties etc, you also said nobody should pay till all was in situ mess 15

Re-read mess 25 and pay attention to the last sentence then re-read mess 28 and run and take a look in the mirror to see both faces

YOUR mess 43 it turns out that you were six months late paying your £48 a month fees and in 12 months that is all you paid yet you expect to have your complex maintained to a high degree, wake up and smell the coffee, it was nothing to do with all not being in situ as you are now by your actions demonstrating, it was a personal thing against one person, a person who fought tooth and nail to get the complex up and running even when others around them were shafting them at every turn

Re-read mess 44 then ask yourself if present m/c are maintaining ALL the pools or only 2 and they wont open any more till there is money in the kitty to pay for them

Lazy days

Message Posted:
17/11/2009 09:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 87 of 88 in Discussion

Your mess 76 says that the failure of PREVIOUS M/C for all to have a voice impaired the progression of the site

More of your lies !!

THINK ON the last M/C actively tried to help peeps to get their own committee going as I understand it, Paul at the Kings bar tried to get one going, you tried & set up you own web site, the last company even posted it on their web site with you contact details its still there for all to see.

I was shown a copy of a contract with a certain name on it where it says 3 pools on site yet that site has 5, (six if you count the villas pool) & a delivery document that person signed saying they were happy with everything & that they agreed to pay maintenance, my question is why would someone with any intelligence sign a legally binding document if they were so unhappy.

You know pipie there is sooo much more that can be revealed

But IMHO the blame for the mess of yoursite lay with the investor & how long it took to get any money from him

Harold2555

Message Posted:
17/11/2009 09:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 88 of 88 in Discussion

This thread is now closed.

I have closed this thread as it is turning into a personal arguement. Members are reminded of the rule that postings should be polite.

Harold2555

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.