North Cyprus Tourist Board - Weather in February
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Weather in February

Weather in February

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Toon Army

Message Posted:
08/01/2008 19:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 10 in Discussion

Even though I do not post much on this site I love to read all the threads.Having bought a place in 2006 and been over about 6 times I have (like most of you) fallen in love with Northern Cyprus.I have found out so much information on this site so a BIG thank you to you all and keep up the good work.

Now, may I ask for some information.All my visits have been between May & October I have just found out that I have a weeks hols in Feb.I should really stay at home and do some jobs around the house but I find it really hard to stay in UK when I have an apartment in Esentepe.So I have booked some flights for my hubby,my son and myself and we are to TRNC.

Here is where I need the help,whats the weather going to be like? I have always packed shorts,t-shirts and swimwear.

So please help me with my packing, all you lucky people who live out there and let me know what to pack and do I need an umbrella

Many thanks CHRISTINE

simbas

Message Posted:
08/01/2008 19:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 10 in Discussion

hi toon army it can be quite cold ,especially at night , but not as cold as here , also quite wet but not always i have to on a personal basis say i have never needed shorts , teeshirts or a bathing costume in feb but there can be sunny days , it is quite unpredictable. i have to say i have only been there twice in feb .

hope this helps a little

regards simbas

DavidS

Message Posted:
09/01/2008 00:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 10 in Discussion

I don't suppose anyone wants to list each month of the year with weather, temp. etc as a rough guide do they?

simbas

Message Posted:
09/01/2008 09:33

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 10 in Discussion

hi davids welcome to the forum actually you gan get a 7day forecast off the internet at the moment the average is 59f some sunny,cloudy and showery days for the coming week .

regards simbas

legin

Message Posted:
09/01/2008 09:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 10 in Discussion

Go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather Type in Cyprus then go click on Average conditions for kyrenia and you get a month by month weather/rainfall chart

Regards

Nigel

paulnicholas

Message Posted:
09/01/2008 10:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 10 in Discussion

Hi,

It can rain quite heavy at times but it is still mild,all you have to remember is it feels warm in the sun but quite chilly in the shade,so when you stand on your balcony in the sunshine thinking i won't bother with a coat today take one anyway.

Paul.

Perry

Message Posted:
09/01/2008 11:04

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 10 in Discussion

Hi,

We were out there last week and it was warm in the sun (t-shirt), cooler in the shade and cool (but not cold) at night. We needed a light jacket for the evenings. We also went over to check on progress last Feb ( I am happy to say villa was completed by the spring ) and it was pretty much the same as last week.

A lot of the restaurants have log fires in the evening, which makes it all very pleasant - and the bigger restaurants in town (Niazi's etc) are still busy with good atmosphere in Feb.

Enjoy your trip !

Toon Army

Message Posted:
09/01/2008 21:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 10 in Discussion

Thanks for all your help and advice on the weather in February.

Whatever the weather I know we will all enjoy our trip.

Notsoboredhw

Message Posted:
09/01/2008 21:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 10 in Discussion

Have a lovely time Christine - very jealous! Wish we were going sooner than May! Have fun and hope to see you again this year x

berty

Message Posted:
21/01/2008 18:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 10 in Discussion

toon army, glad you asked the question we are there in Feb for a few weeks and was worried what the weather may be like. Looks as if the pub with the fire will get quite a few visits

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.