North Cyprus Tourist Board - Handyman Wanted
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Handyman Wanted

Handyman Wanted

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

ladyjessic

Message Posted:
02/03/2009 23:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Honesty the best policy i have few jobs i need doing but dont have lot money anyone who lives nr kayalar area or prepared to travel, need kitchen units etc moving into another room so will need hole in wall for pipes etc electrics im on my own so this is too big job for me but i am prepared to help the best i can make a good cuppa T and Coffee also garden need some help weeds big problem

ladyjessic

Message Posted:
02/03/2009 23:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

I am prepared to help with petrol cost unless an agreement can be sorted thank you anyone for your help

Macha

Message Posted:
02/03/2009 23:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

ladyjessic,

Perhaps people are worried about being reported to an illegal regime for illegal working!

Why not post a web-based e-mail address where anyone interested can contact you?

spider

Message Posted:
02/03/2009 23:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

Even a phone No......but you might get some Villans.good at THAT sot of work.

ladyjessic

Message Posted:
03/03/2009 00:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm yes thats why i wanna check it out first but surely theres no harm in asking theres plenty of cyps etc work cash in hand i know its prob here but the ones ive had so far have ripped me off if i could earn that amount money for few hrs work id go for it. Local turk cyp charged me 30 quid sterling he took few weeds out friends garden took him about hr now thats money but have never used him again, My builder i use i would recomend him brill prices brill job wont mention his name with out his permission brilliant a real gentleman and pleasure to know he wouldnt rip you off. But he is a builder not a gardener. As for my kitchen i want to try do it myself as im very independant but wont touch elecs etc so just needed bit help thanx for your input gratefully recieved.

ladyjessic

Message Posted:
03/03/2009 03:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Re my mess 5 i would like to amend ( i am not talking about the construction company i bought from ) i use independant excellent builder if i knew then what i know now i would have bought land and had him build me a property his work can not be beaten top quality materials top quality jobs, unlike many of the construction companies here who seem to buy job lots of second hand materials.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.