North Cyprus Tourist Board - Scientific Research on Turtle Bay Need Space for 5 days
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Scientific Research on Turtle Bay Need Space for 5 days

Scientific Research on Turtle Bay Need Space for 5 days

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read Turtle Bay Village North Cyprus property review

MikeF

Message Posted:
04/03/2009 06:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

I am an American coming to do some research in the Turtle Bay area in August. My team of 3 will be placing 3 sensors on the ground for a period of 4 to 5 days. These are a bit similiar to seismic sensors that detect earthquakes. We need an isolated area of about 100 meters square that is very well forested for this experiment. Once we depart we take everything and there will be no trace we were ever there. Does anyone either own some land which would meet our needs? We could pay a small sum for space rental. Or do you have any suggestions? We shall be doing a site recon at the end of this month (29 to 31 March) . Thank you!

Mike F.

telea

Message Posted:
04/05/2009 17:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

You could contact the Turtle Bay Research Centre which is at Alagadi (Turtle Bay) where the Turtles come to lay their eggs every year. sorry i don't have any contact info. for them, you may find them on Google.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.