North Cyprus Tourist Board - Emerald Bay complex Lapta
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Emerald Bay complex Lapta

Emerald Bay complex Lapta

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Lapta town

hattikins

Message Posted:
04/03/2009 12:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 6 in Discussion

Does anyone have any idea what is happening with this complex under construction by Santa Fe, is it still ongoing.

Pogle

Message Posted:
05/03/2009 11:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 6 in Discussion

Do you mean Emerald Bay 3 & 4 by the sea? are you an owner or an interested party or neighbour, depending on reply I can point you in the right direction.

hattikins

Message Posted:
05/03/2009 11:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 6 in Discussion

Hi,

Some friends of mine have purchased there and are still waiting for completion, I have been unable to find anything out when I've been there, any information gratefully accepted.

Pogle

Message Posted:
05/03/2009 16:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 6 in Discussion

If thats the case I would call Marian Stokes of the HBPG, I believe they are mediating in this case. From what I understand Santa Fe have gone into partnership with a Turkish co to complete the site. One of the problems with Emerald Bay has been that it is a large development of 150 properties, there have probably not been enough sales to accelerate the project as planned, due to the current climate and probably the competition with smaller cheaper constructors selling 2 beds from £30K. I think also that the delay in owners making final payments for smaller sites such as The Cove Lapta, Edremit Heights and Olive Grove has caused SF a cash flow problem resulting in no cash available to get a team onto the Emerald Bay site. If I have any further info I will post it here.

joandjelly

Message Posted:
05/03/2009 20:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 6 in Discussion

I wish SF would hurry up and finish Citrus Gardens at Karsiyaka. They moved off site at Ramadan last year and have left it in a right state with huge piles of rubbish everywhere spilling onto the road and the remains of the workers' "accommodation".

hattikins

Message Posted:
05/03/2009 21:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 6 in Discussion

Thanks Pogle,

I'll pass that on to my friend, please keep me informed of any further developments if you could.

Many Thanks

Hattikins

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.