North Cyprus Tourist Board - trainers wanted on any topic
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > trainers wanted on any topic

trainers wanted on any topic

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

charb

Message Posted:
18/03/2009 01:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

if you have a good topic that you know in depth, and feel like sharing it with people, and if you think such a seminar would attract people, even if they should pay, then please contact us. We are running an education center offering professional and personal development courses for adults, and we are open to any ideas... thanks

croft

Message Posted:
18/03/2009 02:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Charb, I'm not currently based in TRNC but my wife and I will be coming over soon for a week or so, with the aim of scouting places we might like to live.

There's no reason we couldn't do something for each other on this one, in as much as we'd be pleased to input on your courses, in exchange for finding out what the level of demand/skill was in the country.

We have for many years offered the following services to large publishers in Europe, usually as integrated packages.

- Journalism/technical writing

- Magazine/newspaper editing

- Magazine/newspaper design and production

- Setting up Apple Mac-based newsrooms as fully networked systems (overnight)

We also have a lot of experience in the financial and logistical sides of project management, not just publishing but preparing financial forecasts and successful proposals for startup businesses and/or one-off projects.

Please let me know if any of those subject areas might be of interest and I'm sure we could get some

charb

Message Posted:
23/03/2009 11:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hi croft,

The topics are quite interesting. I believe if I contact to the local union of press here, and tell that I have such trainings, they may be interested in that. And about the project management stuff, we can both organize trainings on that and offer consultancy services.

Please e-mail me to harun(at)zekakupu.biz for details...

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.