North Cyprus Tourist Board - Free electricity available in Karsiyaka
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Free electricity available in Karsiyaka

Free electricity available in Karsiyaka

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» See All Electricity in North Cyprus and KIBTEK Related Threads posted so far

Littlenige

Message Posted:
23/01/2008 17:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Yep it's true

Well almost move into a house on a development where the residents are on builders electric. all residents have meters except you. you refuse to have one.

Residents attempt to disconnect you from main supply where you have fixed a cable in.

You call police who say if residents cut your supply they will be locked up !!

Residents go to kibtec speak to manager who tells them if we come to site we will disconnect everyone !!

Result 9 permanent residents and 19 others who visit have no choice but to pay your share or be disconected for failing to pay the bill.

Yes if you are called Mehmet Besok aka Antonio and live at no.3 Deniz sokak Karsiyaka You get free electricity.

This months contribution by the nine residents 220 ytl each !!

How much yes that is the shortfall between the metered reading and whats been used in total.

Milou

Message Posted:
24/01/2008 11:18

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

Littlenige

You've tried going to the police and kibtec to resolve this situation legally - I'd gang together with the other nine units and give seven days notice in writing to both police and kibtec that if this is not resolved in that time, you and the other 8 residents will cut off his electricity, put a bill for the outstanding amount to him - call their bluff - if they try to arrest nine householders they're going to look pretty silly and cause a national outcry as I am sure the papers will get hold of it (if you inform them beforehand) - this is certainly the route I'd take - the alternative is going to solicitors which is expensive or continue paying which is expensive!

Good luck

Kantara

Message Posted:
24/01/2008 12:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Littlenige

Who is Mehmet Besok?

Littlenige

Message Posted:
24/01/2008 12:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

Many thanks Milou.

I have emailed you with comments and an update.

Just to let people know the informationis 100% accurate and I have as you might have noticed refraind from commenting, I thought it best to stick to provable facts.

Littlenige

Message Posted:
24/01/2008 12:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Who is he trying to get a photo to post , he is a slim turkish cypriot with blonde hair known as Antoinio to expats.

Speaking to various Locals he is well known for his connections with police and various goverment departments but is also known as a " wrong un "

Oppsite club semina look for the red and white hous that looke like bomb site on the development where the other 28 houses are all neat tidy and well kept !!

simbas

Message Posted:
24/01/2008 12:35

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

its an outrageous situation !!!!!!!!!

littlenige i hardly dare mention ,this but on further inspection , i notice that your thong has twisted { on the right side of the picture } yo may want to correct it , you dont want unsightly marks on the body beautiful.

regards pat

Littlenige

Message Posted:
27/02/2008 07:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

Ok here is the Latest

Mehmet Besok aka Antonio at some time yesterday connected a cable to the meter in the name of denis taylor that supplies the development where we live.

Over the past week or so since we disconnected his supply the meter readings on the individual meters of the houses permanently occupied have added up to the meter reading on the main meter! Instead of a deficit of 2000 units per month.

At 18.30 yesterday we found that Mehmet Besok aka Antonio had yet again tapped into the meter in order to steal electricity!

At 18.45 the police arrived to investigate the theft of electricity no action was taken against Mehmet Besok aka Antonio however the cable supplying the 28 other houses on the development we were told would ave to be moved out of the road as Mehmet Besok aka Antonio said IT WAS A DANGER, Police from Lapta told us they would WRITE TO KIBTEC about the cable, we informed them we would move it at 10 am today.

At 19.30 Kibtec arrived and disconnected the power supply to all 29 houses as they had received a complaint about a cable laying in the road and it could pose a danger!

When asked why they had responded so fast Mehmet Besok aka Antonio interupted to say I AM CYPRIOT I HAVE FRIENDS IN High Places you ENGLISH are nothing.

Well judging by kibtecs refusal to do anything about Mehmet Besoks aka Antonios theft of electricity for a year and Lapta polices refusal to apply the law to this chap it sure does look like it.

paulnicholas

Message Posted:
27/02/2008 10:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

Hi Nige,

Denis Taylor, he's a snooker player isn't he ?surely he should be at the back of the cue.

While your on the subject why don't you explain to everyone what builders electric is,there's more than one person getting rich from that situation.

Paul.

Littlenige

Message Posted:
27/02/2008 18:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Hi all thanks for all the messages and offersf help / support.

Geni is proving its worth.

We finished putting te armoured 10 mil cable through the pipes laid underground about 4 pm from 8 am this morning !

Kibtec were contacted at about the same time 6.30 ish now still not connected but they did say they would reconnect today !!

Community spirit was in full flow today even the lodgers in Mehmet Besoks aka Antonios house brought tea and coffee out!!

He was not there lol.

Hpg pco and cyprus today are all aware of the goings on.

Once again many thanks to you all.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.