North Cyprus Tourist Board - Courier companies in the TRNC
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Courier companies in the TRNC

Courier companies in the TRNC

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

Menace

Message Posted:
23/03/2009 10:52

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 4 in Discussion

I want to get a couple of things sent by courier from UK,in the hope that I might get them that way.Just read post about FedEx being here,are there any of the other companies here and does anyone know if they will deliver to your door?

charb

Message Posted:
23/03/2009 11:01

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 4 in Discussion

we have monthly posts from the headquarters of yemeksepeti.com, and there is this "KuryeNet", which brings the posts at our door, or leave a note if they can't find us in. They bring the post when we call and say we're in, too. A good service, but I don't think they are related to FedEx

elko2

Message Posted:
23/03/2009 13:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 4 in Discussion

DHL as well will deliver to the door in Famagusta but I am not sure if they do deliveries out of towns. However they can phone you and ask to collect if the sender supplies a phone number. If they send anything subject to customs, then I am afraid you have to collect from customs at Nicosia and also do the paperwork which may not be easy if you are not used to it.

If it is anything subject to customs, I suggest they send it by Express Mail Service and it will get to your nearest post office. The customs man will do all the paperwork.

ismet

Jo Valentine

Message Posted:
23/03/2009 14:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 4 in Discussion

Hello John

I have tried to Email you but your address must be wrong on your Member profile. Would you like to contact me please?

Kind regards

Jo Valentine

Tel: +44(0)1302 729595

Email: valentineremovals@hotmail.com

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.