North Cyprus Tourist Board - Political posts are getting boring
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Political posts are getting boring

Political posts are getting boring

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

stewy

Message Posted:
30/03/2009 05:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 9 in Discussion

Every post of a political nature these days seems to turn into a Greece vs Turk war.

Can we not concentrate on Cyprus now?

I for one am getting bored.

spider

Message Posted:
30/03/2009 12:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 9 in Discussion

yep agreed..i can just SEE THEM Sitting at home,sip after sip after sip.thinking by tying all they think on here is going to change things in some WAY...

another few Sips and lets thrash this one.who knows nothing..then a slanging match,....that just gives me a good old laugh,and thats about ALL...

If one had a Vote,or was able to change things GOOD,its like some have no other Topic of conversation...and tend to forget that after War,WHATS GONE IS GONE..then the country,and indeviduals HAVE TO MOVE ON..progress...

its all a bit like an old 45.that is sctatched.and played again and again.SHAME.

Spider.x

cronos

Message Posted:
30/03/2009 13:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 9 in Discussion

Stewy....I don't necessarily agree,as I find the political and historical posts interesting.

However I do agree that they can be a bit heavy , adversarial and repetitive.

It shouldn't be a problem for anyone though....you don't have to read them or get involved...just pick and choose the stuff which suits you.

spider

Message Posted:
30/03/2009 13:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 9 in Discussion

cronos,would you not agree that one needs to except things and move on,giving the fact that people on this Forum are not,or even can not do a thing about most that is talked about...

Spider,x

cronos

Message Posted:
30/03/2009 13:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 9 in Discussion

Spider....are you saying that we should only ever talk about things that we can do something about?

TheSaints

Message Posted:
30/03/2009 13:19

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 9 in Discussion

Stewy I agree with you, I am a new member that was looking to this Forum for help and info on TRNC living from those that tread the path before us.

OK I have gleaned some info by looking through old threads which has been helpfull but I have refrained from asking too many questions as so many threads just go off thread and turn into the same political argument again and again.

hattikins

Message Posted:
30/03/2009 13:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 9 in Discussion

I think that due to the fact that some members do tend to go on, and on, and on, usually about the same thing it does get boring.

There are some posters that if I see their name I just skim past, the danger there is that at some point they may have something useful to say or some information to pass on, perhaps if they could refrain from preaching a little people may show more of an interest in their posts.

stewy

Message Posted:
01/04/2009 02:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 9 in Discussion

I enjoy political posts. However they don't last long. The slagging starts and it's boring.

It's like being at school.

Tiggy

Message Posted:
01/04/2009 04:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 9 in Discussion

Murray......now that's a better name to hide behind.

"I know people with dyslexia as you say you have, but I didn't realise it got worse as the day wore on". Still the same old nasty little man that you are.

I can see rule 5 being exercised very soon......Should give you time to think up a new name for another come back!

Msg 1, is bang on.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.