North Cyprus Tourist Board - Rental Tax Bill where to pay it?
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > Rental Tax Bill where to pay it?

Rental Tax Bill where to pay it?

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Additional Costs in North Cyprus

picks

Message Posted:
04/04/2009 11:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

Does anyone know where you have to go to pay your rental tax? and also what documents are needed? my parents are going out in a couple of weeks and would like them to pay for it on my behalf.

Thankyou

cooper

Message Posted:
04/04/2009 11:58

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

This link might be useful picks - http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/4923.asp

Cooper

come_on_aylin

Message Posted:
04/04/2009 14:07

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

The rental agreement needs to be registered first, if it's not done within 4 weeks of signing there may be a fine. The rental tax is due by 15th of month after the month in which the rent was due, again there may be a fine if that date has been missed. Registration fee is 0.5% of rent for period on contract. Tax is 10%, can be paid monthly or in one lump. You have to go back and forth between 2 buildings that are opposite each other. The building referred to in the link in Cooper's post above is the old tax office, the new tax office is opposite. Go to the new building to register contract, get a receipt and then get a photocopy of stamped contract. Go to old building with documents and they will calculate amount owing and give you an invoice, take that to new building and pay then take receipt back to old building and they will return the original stamped contract. Simple! This is what we had to do in January but it may well have changed...

spider

Message Posted:
04/04/2009 16:51

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

wow,that sound a little bit complicated.!! and a bit too much work for some like the Vollans,that are also much too tight to cough up for the last few years.

no choice but have to now.!!

PeeCee

Message Posted:
22/04/2009 18:20

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

I'm new to this forum - and not sure that I want to continue to play! That said, I have found some helpful advice on life in TRNC. It makes "spider's" posting so odd and I'm very surprised that you can post the names of "real" of people in such a derogatory way. In other social networking forums such behaviour is edited by the moderator - for legal reasons if nothing else.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.