North Cyprus Tourist Board - IS this why Obama is visiting Turkey
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > IS this why Obama is visiting Turkey

IS this why Obama is visiting Turkey

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

» Read about Cyprus History

gillken

Message Posted:
04/04/2009 19:54

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 31 in Discussion

Google this, it is nail biting stuff, make sure you have an hour free though.

The Obama Deception (2009)

keithcaley

Message Posted:
04/04/2009 20:09

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 31 in Discussion

No offence meant, gilken, and thanks for posting it, - it was interesting enough, BUT it's 'One for the conspiracy theorists', I think.

A total load of B@ll@cks IMO

You can twist any amount of 'facts' to fit a theory if you want to make a 'controversial' money-making product - as long as you ignore any of those 'awkward' little facts that don't happen to support it!

Keith.

deecyprus4

Message Posted:
04/04/2009 21:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 31 in Discussion

can we have a link please

gillken

Message Posted:
04/04/2009 21:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 31 in Discussion

keithcaley

Yep just what my Ken said, but he has been saying that for a long time about my views. But then Hitler also convinced a nation too. I have only just put this posting on, you have not had time to see it fully !!!!!

We still have not had any comfirmation on the birth certificate yet from Obama.

deecyprus,

have no idea how to do that I just came across it on "free movies cinema" so just google "The Obama Deception (2009)"it will come up.

joseph

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 01:44

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 31 in Discussion

Hi Gillken...

Must be honest Obama frightens the life out of me. When I first heard him last spring I thought he was so eloquent etc almost the new JFK.

Problem is non of his promises stack up, not one?

I posted another tag a few weeks ago asking if the banks imploded themselves for the same reason, things didn't stack up. Obama for me is the new Blair/Brown and it looks like the US is falling for the same spin.

After all where are all the billions... sitting in the same banks waiting to loan us back our own money. In a Freudian way it was the French and Germans who have held things up by not signing up for the Global Bank scam @G20

They did agree to a 1 trillion stimulus into the IMF... by all nations... and yet think about it... that is the exact amount Brown will endebt alone to the UK.

These guys scare me and with due respect would I ask KeithC to duly name those awkward little facts he hints at that do not support the Globalisation warned of ?

Regards Joseph

joseph

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 01:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 31 in Discussion

P.S

Here is the link Gillken refers to, I think it is about one hour plus long:

http://blog.puppetgov.com/2009/03/13/the-obama-deception-2/

Regards Joseph

keithcaley

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 13:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 31 in Discussion

Hi gilken

You didn't say that it was a film, and that I had to watch it! - the first thing that I found was a critical analysis/review - hence my response.

Joseph - my comment: -

"You can twist any amount of 'facts' to fit a theory if you want to make a 'controversial' money-making product - as long as you ignore any of those 'awkward' little facts that don't happen to support it!" -

Was aimed at conspiracy theorists in general - because that is what they do...

cont...

keithcaley

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 13:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 31 in Discussion

I didn't say that I was privy to any particular information in this particular case

I think that you can spot a conspiracy theory a mile away, or spend an awful lot of time reading/watching/evaluating - however, it's up to you, just don't expect everyone else to fall for it, the ones who DO, of course, will be the ones spending all their time debating it...

I used to work with a chap obsessed with JFK, 9/11 etc, and I developed a knack of disappearing pretty sharply round corners...

cont...

keithcaley

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 13:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 31 in Discussion

Look at the website that this video is hosted on: -

http://blog.puppetgov.com/

Hundreds of conspiracy theories - do you think that THEY are all true as well? - in the sense of telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

If you care to spend a little time researching the provenance of the claims and assertions made in these various stories, you will find that they contain partial truths, distortions, and downright fabrications

Have a nice day

Keith.

Littlenige

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 13:56

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 31 in Discussion

a puupet of the skull and cross bones cult along with the bildberg society

keithcaley

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 14:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 31 in Discussion

Nige,

No disrespect, but I didn't understand that...

I also have no idea which poster or post it was addressed to

Would you care to rephrase it?

Thanks,

Keith.

joseph

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 14:57

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 31 in Discussion

I have been uncomfortable with Obama long before I watched the link yesterday and have mentioned this before on the pension and banking tags discussed on the forum previously.

This Bildenburg group was news to me... but am now aware of it.

I ask myself simple questions such as... is our banking system in meltdown, our our pensions, endowments etc becoming worthless, are our properties values in freefall, how far has the so called third world moved out of poverty in my life time. Where did the billions go and the billions now being pumped in? Are we being prepped with a raft of new taxes ..so called green taxes... (How much was my last air ticket to Cyprus and how much of this was grabbed in taxes) Is there a move towards so called bigger government ?

Are the wealth generating small businesses being helped or hindered?

And the big one... do I feel I am being told the truth?

I believe this whole mess needs answering because it has happened before?

Regards Joseph

joseph

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 15:36

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 31 in Discussion

Cylad,

Fair point, but know I have always been a supporter of a free press. I think a free press/media really is the fourth state and investigative reporting in particular should be applauded. I worry though that even the press is now being grabbed (ownership) by too few individuals/corporations who alone can then set the agenda.

Partly due the the magnetism of Obama, for the first time ever, I actually followed the presidential elections in the US. The treatment of Sarah Palin for instance was nothing short of regretful at best, character assassination at worst.

To be honest I no longer buy newspapers as they all seem to be about big brother issues, monor celebs, football etc and I think far too much dumbing down has gone on? One thing no one can control on the other hand is the "web" and as such ,though completely non regulated, will probably be the news format of the future, and of course we can all access it ...

what do you think?

Regards Joseph

keithcaley

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 15:43

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 31 in Discussion

Joseph,

Congratulations! (not)

Two moves, that's all it took.

Cylad led you by the nose, and you followed like a lamb to the slaughter - it only took him two posts to get to where he wanted: -

"the TRNC being a prime example of where this is not happening."

That must be a record.

Keith.

joseph

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 15:55

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 31 in Discussion

Keith Caley...

Cheap shot, but whatever makes you feel happy... feel happy.

As I said above I rarely buy newspapers but believe a free press is important.

Where did I mention TRNC in all of that... I did however point out my concern for "agendas"

Congratulations (not)

One move ,thats all it took

Joseph led you by the nose, and you followed like a lamb to the slaughter - it only took him one post to get to where he wanted: -

Now that is a record.

Joseph

keithcaley

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 16:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 31 in Discussion

I'm sorry Joseph,

I don't understand your last post at all.

Best regards,

Keith

elko2

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 16:34

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 31 in Discussion

I must say I did not know that the Federal Reserve is no more Federal than the Federal Express.

It has always been my suspicion that the current economic crises is an Anglo-American conspiracy to topple Euro and the Euroland and this belief has been strengthened by this film.

ismet

keithcaley

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 16:47

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 31 in Discussion

Oh Ismet,

Not you as well!

I've always thought that if you set out to find something to strengthen your beliefs, you'll find it...

That's why I never used to let people know what the expected result was, when they were stocktaking - if they knew in advance, they always seemed to magically arrive at the right figure...

I hope that you have a good time looking at the rest of the Website - http://blog.puppetgov.com/

I look forward to hearing that your belief in the JFK and 9/11 conspiracies have been confirmed

Best regards,

Keith.

joseph

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 17:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 31 in Discussion

Hi Ismet...

I am sure Gillken can speak for herself but I don't think Gillken posted this thinking anyone was that interested in giving this site particular credence or not. My take was that there was certain information on it that was very interesting. Like you... I never knew the Federal Reserve was a private bank. That was an eye opener.

They say if you want the Truth follow the money... well this was just another off shoot on the trail, and the big questions remain unanswered?

Interesting though isn't it?

Regards Joseph

keithcaley

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 19:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 31 in Discussion

Cylad,

you never miss an opportunity though!

Joseph,

I did think that to describe The Federal Reserve System in the USA as *A* Private Bank was rather simplistic!

See: - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve

- And as cylad says, I wasn't having a go at you so much as commenting how quickly he got his TRNC reference in...

Best regards,

Keith.

gillken

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 19:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 31 in Discussion

I did not find this link on http://blog.puppetgov.com. Please check my initial posting. I also think this is immaterial, it is the content of the factual information that appeals to me.

There are so many issues surrounding the global economy, it would be impossible for me to reason my believe in this documentary, only to say other people have reported this coming.

I always wondered why at elections we were made all these promises, and as soon as the newly elected government were in office, nothing changed at all we carried on with fresh faces old policies.

So to me it just makes sense someone else is pulling their strings.

So tell me someone, how could a few repossessions in the states have such an effect on the global economy?

A few bad loans and the banks are in free fall, yet previous years they have massive profits, so you are telling me they were unable to cover this cost?

Were does all this money go?

At the same time oil prices sky rocket!

3x3cut3d

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 19:50

Join or Login to Reply
Message 22 of 31 in Discussion

I did think that to describe The Federal Reserve System in the USA as *A* Private Bank was rather simplistic!

do a search on google video for "the money masters" all facts and no conspiracy..

also see here ---> http://www.themoneymasters.com/

cheers

gillken

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 20:10

Join or Login to Reply
Message 23 of 31 in Discussion

We are controlled by pharmaceutical companies. Think about this, when doctors go to Med school, they are taught to use man made drugs, all over the world man made drugs are used, then seeds, they have now modified a seed that will only germinate in the season that it is planted, they have modified plants not to germinate any harvest able seed. So we have the likes of Africa, they spend borrowed money for seed to sow, the rains don't come, they can't save the seeds for another year. So who owns these companies?

We are being lead to reliant on Internet, what would happen if the plug was pulled? Why do we need to be watched. Lets be honest if someone brakes into your car nothing is ever caught on tape, so why do we need cameras on every street, OK there are terrorists about but not that many, and I would think we need to be protected from our community.

Going back to Obama, does he not talk about a "world Order" a "world Bank" this all fills me with terror. What happens next

Magbs

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 22:12

Join or Login to Reply
Message 24 of 31 in Discussion

It seems inevitable that people would say "conspiracy" about any event with more or less significant impact. Tons of studies have shown that in general, people give greater attention to information that fits with their EXISTING beliefs, so called "confirmation bias. People are just seeking to prove something they want to believe.

And the list is endless...

Nasa faked the moon landings

Princess Diana was murdered

AIDS Is a man-made disease

The scientologists run hollywood and, on top of all that

No-plane/US government behind 9/11

gillken

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 22:32

Join or Login to Reply
Message 25 of 31 in Discussion

Do you not think it good to have an open mind?

Or should we just accept everything at face value!

Do you accept all these incidents you have named at face value?

rowlo

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 22:46

Join or Login to Reply
Message 26 of 31 in Discussion

hes , checking out landing strips for his bombers , lol /////////////

Magbs

Message Posted:
05/04/2009 23:49

Join or Login to Reply
Message 27 of 31 in Discussion

"Do you not think it good to have an open mind?"

Absolutely! We need people to think "outside the box", even if there is usually more sense to be found inside the box.

It's one thing to propose hypotheticals and then investigate until they are undermined, but how can one compare thinking outside the box to rabid belief in the unbelievable?

"Do you accept all these incidents you have named at face value?"

Sure, otherwise I would not list them.

I am not saying that conspiracies never happen. I suppose something may be untold but...with all those faulty premises it doesn't make a theory more valid.

That's what *I* want to believe (remember X-files? )

gillken

Message Posted:
06/04/2009 00:48

Join or Login to Reply
Message 28 of 31 in Discussion

Gosh, I can see a big debate coming on, but totally respect your choice of opinion.

Magbs

Message Posted:
06/04/2009 00:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 29 of 31 in Discussion

"totally respect your choice of opinion" Thank you, gillken, ditto.

As for the big debate, it's a bit late now.

witchfinder

Message Posted:
06/04/2009 01:06

Join or Login to Reply
Message 30 of 31 in Discussion

Perhaps the "illuminati" will know what is going on, does anyone know their phone number?

3x3cut3d

Message Posted:
06/04/2009 06:23

Join or Login to Reply
Message 31 of 31 in Discussion

Perhaps the "illuminati" will know what is going on, does anyone know their phone number?

“Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the

earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money."

Sir Josiah Stamp, Director of the Bank of England (appointed 1928). Reputed to be the 2nd wealthiest man in England at that time.

fact or fiction???

cheers

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.