North Cyprus Tourist Board - UBP..... what is UBP offering us
North Cyprus
North Cyprus > North Cyprus Forum > UBP..... what is UBP offering us

UBP..... what is UBP offering us

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Board | Already a member? Login

Popular Posts - List of popular topics discussed on our board.

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.

vikingqueen

Message Posted:
06/04/2009 16:05

Join or Login to Reply
Message 1 of 21 in Discussion

What is UBP offering it's people and foreigners with KIMLIK cards?

TheSaints

Message Posted:
06/04/2009 16:08

Join or Login to Reply
Message 2 of 21 in Discussion

Err what is UBP offering anyone who owns a property in TRNC???

zcacmxi

Message Posted:
06/04/2009 16:24

Join or Login to Reply
Message 3 of 21 in Discussion

The manifesto is only available in Turkish here: http://www.ulusalbirlikpartisi.net/Bildirge.html

Perhaps somebody with some time can sumarise?

catalkoykid

Message Posted:
06/04/2009 17:26

Join or Login to Reply
Message 4 of 21 in Discussion

UBP 2009 Declaration of Election

Dear citizens do,

Beginning on April 19 by going to the next chest for 5 years, our country will decide who will manage. I believe and trust that your decision, directly from the well, will use the side of good.

National Unity Party and all the staff, plan, project is ready to work with. We are the party in difficult times. We know that our people have lived in deep crisis, but do not worry, we overcome this crisis with our experience and our new projects and are confident we can provide stable growth.

The only purpose of politics for the UBP to you happy, peaceful, secure, quality of life is to provide a high standard.

In this context, the big mistake and a serious crisis as a result of partisanship into the issue for the immediate solution will immediately plaster arms. In parallel, within the next five years to grow in a stable manner, to enable us to develop projects will start to take steps.

The objective UBP'nin coming peri

catalkoykid

Message Posted:
06/04/2009 17:27

Join or Login to Reply
Message 5 of 21 in Discussion

The objective UBP'nin coming period our country, justice is the right of the European Union (EU) standards were captured, its citizens improve the quality of services, all sectors lively, dynamic, international field of rights that took place a point is reached.

In a clean environment, cultural and artistic activities that can take advantage enough, the citizens who live in prosperity and confidence to create stability in a country happy.

The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus to open new free zones of the Middle East major shopping centers to one, in tourism by increasing the occupancy rate, bed capacity to 30 thousand to raise, UBP'nin work with university students in our count up to 60 thousand among the main objectives are.

catalkoykid

Message Posted:
06/04/2009 17:28

Join or Login to Reply
Message 6 of 21 in Discussion

In the first phase of construction is almost finished, or 10 thousand on the housing sector in cooperation with institutions and banks will be trying to sell, so that the wheel stops will be returned. In addition to the housing sector in markets outside the UK will work to increase demand is investigated. To protect the environment in parallel to that record by making the necessary arrangements with emirname in front of the sector will open.

These are but that the welfare goals, we need to achieve energy and water. Motherland water from Turkey to Cyprus, to bring electricity and natural gas are among projects.

Real sector of the credits, incentives and new measures will be applied to support.

catalkoykid

Message Posted:
06/04/2009 17:29

Join or Login to Reply
Message 7 of 21 in Discussion

Education, health, justice to the quick, public administration in the information age in a way appropriate to the internal security provided by the peace of our citizens can live in, a crime KKTC'nin heaven to be a lot of peace of mind to focus in all areas of EU standards and to ensure compliance to EU law, completion of large We will weight.

Our equality and security for us in our Cyprus is essential. Our equality and security of the TRNC, we have established an agreement that we do observe.

Selection of communications, will strive to do with heart and soul for is a guarantee.

Please read our processes and services to help us continuously.

With love and respect,

Dr. Derviş Eroğlu

General Chairman

catalkoykid

Message Posted:
06/04/2009 17:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 8 of 21 in Discussion

POLITICS AND DEMOCRACY

UBP, first of all, the core of liberal-democratic politics as a concept has been adopted. This understanding of the essence of "individual" creates. Thus politics in contemporary western democracies, as the basic needs of individuals, is relevant to their rights and freedoms.

Therefore, the main purpose of the UBP of the politics, a good education, good health services, new business opportunities, infrastructure, and a livable environment, equal and fair treatment, a hakça such as sharing and distribution of basic needs of people to discover solutions.

The central area where people have adopted UBP'nin understanding of politics, the people's happiness, prosperity and peace comes before everything else. Objectives of the people happy, peaceful, safe and comfortable life by offering to serve them. In short, every sector of society UBP embrace a policy-oriented judges make the service is in pursuit.

catalkoykid

Message Posted:
06/04/2009 17:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 9 of 21 in Discussion

People to run to the center field, first of all this participatory politics, a liberal pluralist and democratic structures must be placed in the truest sense. For this to happen;

Free and pluralistic political structure and political party structure,

A free and vibrant civil society,

With all the rules of a functioning free market economy,

Rights and freedoms that guarantee the rule of law,

Functioning very well, a bureaucracy of public servants,

have.

But in such a democratic structure UBP based on universal values of individual rights and freedom to believe can come to the fore. Thus, the participants in each sector, in a pluralistic democratic representation is possible.

This understanding of politics;

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
06/04/2009 19:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 10 of 21 in Discussion

Sounds GREAT:

Did they forget to mention that their founder members"created" TRNC" - which is WHY TCs and foreigners live in surreality and why no serious money will EVER be invested in "north" Cyprus - while there is no solution to the property issue.

What do UBP say about all the stacked up ECHR claims - will THEY be paying them or Turkey ?

"individual rights and freedom" .. wasn't this the party in power who a TC Doctor took, with Turkey to ECHR to be allowed to visit the "south".. wasn't it UBP that presided over the banking crisis in 1999/2000 ?

Now I know it looks like this party will "win", but can they deliver on their promises is a recession ? Especially, when when it comes to "Foreign" policy and Cyprus - as a whole - Turkey will be dictating policy.

charb

Message Posted:
07/04/2009 00:02

Join or Login to Reply
Message 11 of 21 in Discussion

There is no single clue in that text about how they will do what they promise. Probably they don't have any reasonable project.

But it is not just UBP. Other parties as well don't have a clear vision on how to govern the country for the next five years. Except CTP. They seem to know how to do it, but the way they do it is so amateurish that even some guy in the street can tell a better way.

Without any exceptions, all the parties act in a partisan spirit. All of them shows the bad side of the opponents, instead of explaining their projects for the current issues. All of them uses any single event to decry the others. This makes them all the same.

And, mmmmmm, Turkey has been dictating policy regardless of who is the governing party here, and will be, which I don't approve.

Jenks

Message Posted:
07/04/2009 02:25

Join or Login to Reply
Message 12 of 21 in Discussion

Very funny - the usual jokers - but quite incredible the fact they believe that they have any influence on trnc politics

deecyprus4

Message Posted:
07/04/2009 07:13

Join or Login to Reply
Message 13 of 21 in Discussion

Obviously this took some time to translate so can I say thank you to catalkoykid for his efforts...

catalkoykid

Message Posted:
07/04/2009 07:16

Join or Login to Reply
Message 14 of 21 in Discussion

I was going to translate all, but i thought whats the point it will only get rubbished, any one wants it ill email it.

fire starter

Message Posted:
07/04/2009 09:15

Join or Login to Reply
Message 15 of 21 in Discussion

my village have been brought already.

money for farming and a few free kebabs have been going around.

Lambousa Gordon

Message Posted:
07/04/2009 10:37

Join or Login to Reply
Message 16 of 21 in Discussion

Re Msg 10 "Now I know it looks like this party will "win", but can they deliver on their promises is a recession ? Especially, when when it comes to "Foreign" policy and Cyprus - as a whole - Turkey will be dictating policy."

Mark,

Frankly the average TC doesn't give a hoot for foreign policy at the moment. Besides which Foreign policy and the Cyprus Problem in particular are the remit of the President's office and we're not having a Presidential election.

This Parliamentary election will be more a judgement on how the TRNC has been administered internally by the present Government.

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
07/04/2009 10:59

Join or Login to Reply
Message 17 of 21 in Discussion

Dear Gordon, re msg 16

Thanks for "putting me straight" !

Amber

Message Posted:
07/04/2009 12:30

Join or Login to Reply
Message 18 of 21 in Discussion

Thank you Catalkoykid for the translation.

vikingqueen

Message Posted:
07/04/2009 13:11

Join or Login to Reply
Message 19 of 21 in Discussion

Catalkoykid... Thank you but I still did not get what I wanted to hear, I di d not understand the translation but you tried thank you for that!

I am so disappointed that Dervish E... do not speak english and worried that UBP might close the borders,,, we see!!

Lambousa Gordon

Message Posted:
07/04/2009 13:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 20 of 21 in Discussion

Hi Mark,

No worries - it's just that many non-TCs here often confuse the President's Offices with the Council of Ministers and attribute actions or policies incorrectly.

As it is, the President's office has one main portfolio: The Cyprus Problem. As well he represents us to the outside world. There is not an election for President due just yet, but when there is the candidates' views on a settlement will be the major issue.

The Council of Ministers - those responsible for the internal administration of the TRNC - are determined by Parliament and whichever party controls it. The April 19th elections will then be an endorsement or otherwise on how the present Government has administered us.

I'm in the thick of it at the moment and am somewhat conflicted in that I think President Talat hasn't made a bad fist of his portfolio but his former party, while running the country, well...

When you're over come up for a pint and I'll be more forthcoming. Off the record of course. ;)

mmmmmm

Message Posted:
07/04/2009 13:22

Join or Login to Reply
Message 21 of 21 in Discussion

re msg 19 Vikingqueen

They can't afford to close the crossing points - Turkey has already been forced to open them - back in April 2003 - by a TC who won a case - as he was being stopped from crossing.

North Cyprus Forums Homepage

Join Cyprus44 Forums | Already a member? Login

You must be a member and logged in, to post replies and new topics.